It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search "Jade Helm" on Google Earth - Weird Results!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I got this- Pantex PLant

"Quick facts
The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. Wikipedia
Opened:November 15, 1942"

www.google.com...@35.3112292,-101.5590865,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x870136ab73133ae1:0x34cadbc9061ab2f1

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I live in Brooklyn, and I get the Statue of Liberty. Just thought I'd throw that in, since I haven't seen anyone else get that one yet.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe Google is the issue? I did a search using DuckDuckGo, and got the results I would want - DuckDuckGo search

The Google results are seriously weird! Will have to check the threads on the various ideas. Maybe they are trying to push certain ideas.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Except that when an operation is named random words are chosen..... Unless it's something like operation Desert Shield. In those cases the names were chosen with the media and General pop in mind.

The LAST thing they would do is choose a name with a "hidden" meaning.

Please take off the tin foil hat.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I ran the search and got the expected articles links.... Why did yall get such varying results? Irony? Umm. No. Conspiracy? Ummm most definitely no.

User error? Most likely.

Frakking tin foil hat wearers. Lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

i know i'm late to this game but i'll post anyway becasue mine is freaky as hell. i see you are on an iphone with ATT. i'm on Android through verizon. i went to maps and searched jade helm and the one and only result was the pantex plant in armarillo TX

en.wikipedia.org...

the USA's only nuclear weapons manufacturing facility.

REALLY REALLY WEIRD IMHO

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Sorry, ATS is the one place where keeping your tinfoil hat on is encouraged.
There's plenty of other sites where it's discouraged.
However you may have a point.
They don't always name exercises for any meaning.
I guess you'll find out first since you are in Texas according to your profile.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: 321equinox
Jade = a stone

Helm = for steering or guiding a ship. Guide.

Stone guide / guide stone

Jade= Joint Assistance for Deployment and Execution
Helm= Homeland Eradication of Local Militants

www.arkansasherald.com...

The acronym revealed in government documents.

Your link is 404

How long ago did you find it?
Did you actually look at the source documents?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Okay, I'll try again: (It works fine in the Jade Helm 15 Patch thread, huh...)

www.arkansasherald.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There is a link in this article that takes you to the actual document:

modernsurvivalblog.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
I ran the search and got the expected articles links.... Why did yall get such varying results? Irony? Umm. No. Conspiracy? Ummm most definitely no.

User error? Most likely.

Frakking tin foil hat wearers. Lol

Nope, no user errors, try again...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ishum

english is not my mother language... so I'm wondering :

HELM is not the ship steering wheel or rudder?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

why a lot of links on ATS were shot down?

it remeber me about ATS's 404 error advise! LOL

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Newly added to jpl..pico rivera police dept....putting jade helm into google maps most likely seems to be places where misplaced soldiers can get info on operation...depending where the gps says u r it shows closest friendly forces

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Mine came up with "GA Guidestones".
I live in GA. Interesting, this Jade Helm.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So it's based on a 2001 document, by the Air Force Research Lab about a mission planning resource, and pure speculation on their part.

From the source:

JADE (Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution) is a knowledge-based mixed-initiative system that supports force deployment planning and management. JADE uses case-based and generative planning methods to support the development
of large-scale, complex deployment plans in minimal time.

JADE incorporates the technology of three tools:

Prodigy-Analogy (a combined case-based and generative planner developed by Carnegie Mellon University);

ForMAT (Force Management and Analysis Tool) that supports case-based force deployment planning developed by BBN Technologies);

and PARKA (a highly-indexed knowledge based management system developed by the University of Maryland).

With JADE, a military planner can build a preliminary force deployment plan, including the Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) in less than one hour. This speed in plan construction is possible because JADE supports the rapid retrieval and reuse of previous plan elements for use in the development of new plans.

In addition, JADE employs an easy to use map-oriented drag and drop interface where force modules (FMs) from previous plans (cases) whose force capabilities and composition match the requirements of the current situation can be dragged from the case library and dropped onto a geographic destination. Plan modification and/or adaption is supported through remindings, e.g., each time that a force module is created or is copied into a plan (TPFDD) the user is automatically reminded of the need for geographical changes.

Helm:

Upon my searching I have found this to be interestingly plausible. Homeland Eradication Of Local Militants.

modernsurvivalblog.com...

edit on 5/17/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Right. I posted more information on the Jade Helm threads that there's no proof of acronym "HELM" anywhere in the documents I looked at. I highly doubt it stands for Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I couldn't remember the name, but I remember when they were talking about JADE, and how much easier it would make life. In Vietnam to hit an established target, would take about a day to plan. During Desert Storm that was down to hours. With JADE, depending on the target it could take under an hour to do the same thing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join