It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

operation jade helm CERN georgia guidestones and liberty alliance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This video is trying to show a connection between jade helm CERN and the georgia guidestones. www.pinterest.com...
I typed jade helm into Google maps and liberty alliance popped up. Kinda strange I am trying to figure out the connections.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

Here ya go.
I will watch later when I get a few minutes.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thank you, I was going to ask if someone could do that for me.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility is also listed when jade helm is typed into Google earth.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This # runs deep!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With all the play Jade helmet is getting. I would be surprised if any Conspiracy theory in the last 20 years is not linked to it when you search Google.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

It makes for one hellofva distraction don't it?
What else is going on?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Funny you should ask.

Apparently nothing else is going on in the world except the Freddy Gray coverage. I'm beginning to think they might cancel Jade Helm so they can devote even more time to the coverage.

edit on 1-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ronald Mcdonald Jade Helm Dictator.

There, now that will turn up too!

It's amazing what passes as evidence for some these days..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I understand that my days in the military were a while ago, but even back then we had millions of acres, thousands of bases, reservations and areas, and more than enough of everything we needed to simulate and train for any damn thing you could think of so it is well beyond MY ability to understand exactly WHY this operation has to play out as they have it planned unless it is specifically designed as an "in your face", get them ready for this eventuality kind of indoctrination. "Master the Human Domain"? Seriously, these dumbasses haven't been able to "master" stone age peasants and goat herders the last time I checked! Fools and clowns that is all they are.

And CERN, WTF is that all about anyway? Since the days of the Roman Empire and probably before, "technology" was undertaken in the attempt to increase mankind's ability to kill one another in ever larger scale and numbers with less effort required. All of mankind's technological "advancements" have been the byproduct of bigger and better weapon systems development. I can only imagine what exactly these AH's are trying to do with their collider besides open a portal between where we exist and WTF ever else is out there. Do you think it will end well like the Manhattan Project did? If you call that well that is. It amazes me that these dirt sucking maggots are leading us all down the road to ruin and all we mindless minions can do in response is to scratch our crotches and turn the channel. Damn are we stupid!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Perhaps I havn't read up enough but from what I have read thus far, I don't get the feeling like Jade Helm is gonna amount to anything. I think it is being blown way out of proportion and I am beginning to realize, scratch that beginning to fully understand the scope of paranoia in this country for the 1st time. I mean there are a crap ton of screwed up people watching over their shoulder and many of them are borderline stable enough to function on a daily basis. Just calling it as I see it these days...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Instead of imagining what the LHC is capable of, may I suggest you go learn about what it's capable of?

That way you won't fear it.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There is only one thing I fear and it is not of man. Having walked the path of those who lead and learned from the inside where it all leads to, I know more than most to not be surprised at what they cobble up next. Oh by the way, have they succeeded in solving world hunger or housing all those that live under the stars yet? Or have they solved ANY of the problems that plague the hundreds of millions around the globe before they set their capitol expenses on so lofty "experiments" as the search of "God" particles? Sorry, but I cannot ever be one of those that sets his sights on the stars before he solves the critical issue at hand. Priorities are a bitch.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Why would CERN scientists be trying to solve world hunger?

There are other people trying to do that, but while families that are starving keeping popping out more mouths to feed, that problem will never go away.

Since you're so concerned about it, what are you doing about it?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

If you don't care that your country is going to look like that militia scene in the movie Outbreak, then pay no attention to those of of us who do understand what Jade Helm REALLY is.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Those seekers do so trying to prove the answer to overpopulation, world hunger are all provided by their work product...and assuage their God complexes .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It should not only be feared, it should be destroyed. The unintended consequences of their experiments with the LHC are numerous and frightening. Sometimes you shouldn't do something you could do.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

It should not only be feared, it should be destroyed. The unintended consequences of their experiments with the LHC are numerous and frightening. Sometimes you shouldn't do something you could do.

Sometimes (actually all of the time), you shouldn't go around spouting ludicrous, fear-mongering garbage about things that you clearly have no understanding of...But yet here you are....

As for your laughable comment about "what Jade Helm REALLY is": When it's done and over with and ended up being nothing more than the military exercise it's aaid to be, will you come back here and admit that you were wrong, and just parroting others' ignorant, irrational fears?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: jaynkeel

If you don't care that your country is going to look like that militia scene in the movie Outbreak, then pay no attention to those of of us who do understand what Jade Helm REALLY is.

If the military wants to take over the country they will. They will not stall around and try to do it under the guise of a training mission. Am I comfortable with how they are going about it? NO. But I am not feeble enough to think they are trying to enact any kind of take over here.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

There will always be those who place their total faith in science and in technology, especially in these modern days where it pays so well and is so greatly valued by the Masters. It will always be a losing battle to speak against it or to warn against the down side, or dark side, but I will always be aware first and foremost that these things facilitate the agenda of enabling warfare, giving more power to the greedy and control over those that are allowed to live. All positives obtained from such endeavors are merely byproducts of the process.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join