It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's Guide to Knowing Your Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Ha, now I see the double meaning of that statement after so many years now is starting to sink in, either that or I am too slow.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The analytical discernment here amazes me.

*sigh*

ISIS, AL Qaeda, Boko Haram....such out-of-the-box thinking....circa 2000 and whatever the CIA says.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are we talking about the terrorist that were trained and funded by the US or the terrorist that sit / sat in DC that paid and ordered the training of said terrorist. Remember the closing credits in Rambo 3.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Don't let professional debunkers get to you Jesse

Keep fighting the good fight

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

They wear punisher skull baseball caps and/or go by Xe?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Damn, after watching this, I'm sad I did. Are you really that money struggled Jesse? This was sad and pathetic. I'll give you a dollar if it helps to shut you up.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's time we take them all out.Any group the poses a threat to the U.S.Should be destroyed over there so they don't get us here.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do you think the U.S. accidentally created a monster when meddling in the Middle East? I want to hear your thoughts.

I don't think it was an accident or a mistake that L. Paul Bremer disbanded the Iraqi army. His buddy Henry Kissinger wrote the National Security Study Memorandum.
Populations with a high proportion of growth (newly fired Iraqi soldiers). The young people (unemployed Iraqi soldiers), who are (now) in much higher proportions in many LDCs (Iraq), are likely to be more volatile, unstable, prone to extremes, alienation and violence than an older population. These young people (future terrorists) can more readily be persuaded to attack the legal institutions of the government or real property of the 'establishment,' 'imperialists,' multinational corporations, or other-often foreign-influences blamed for their troubles.
Mission accomplished.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: infolurker

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.
Try and put that into a Native American (Turtle Island ) context and see how it works .

We appreciate the sentiment but let's do fast forward at least 100 years and deal with the terrorists of today.
Otherwise we'll be discussing the hill tribes that invaded Sumeria and the Jewish insurgency in Egypt led by Moses.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Accidental? Isis moved with an efficieny that requiers sofisticated intel and c&c. Nothing about it is accidental. Not to mention supplylines that extend outside of syria and iraq. Its like saying i threw paint in the air and accidently had a mona lisa or i tried to make modern art and accidently built the saturn 5.

Isis are the boots on the ground western think tanks want.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

9/11 and Al Queda?

Another image projected upon the closed lids of believers.

These guys were the patsies. The same groups that helped form them (USA Intelligence agencies) are the ones who set them up.

Jessie,, WTF?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the great post! Great information here.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I used to like your conspiracy show. In fact, it was a big part of me waking up. But, I'm sorry man, this comes across as propaganda to me and I couldn't stomach watching it all.

All you have to do is read the comments and it's clear that not many are buying this. We know who the real terrorists are.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
I used to like your conspiracy show. In fact, it was a big part of me waking up. But, I'm sorry man, this comes across as propaganda to me and I couldn't stomach watching it all.

All you have to do is read the comments and it's clear that not many are buying this. We know who the real terrorists are.

Isis being controlled by think tanks in the west does not invalidate what is known about it. What do you expect from Ventura? I doubt he has the connections and resources to uncover all the red tape about isis to show that the proxies who prop up isis do so on the behest of western intelligence. Having a very good idea where the intent comes from based on past experience and logical assumptions and putting your name out there making assumptions without solid leads is very different.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I probably consider anybody that blows up bombs and kills innocent people a terrorist organization. Terrorism knows no nationality, no color, or no particular human being. They come in all colors and sizes.

originally posted by: Greathouse

Just out of curiosity do you consider the Islamic Jihad Organization that blew up the Marines in Beirut a terrorist Organization?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I agree with your assessment tenfold!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To me, it's all based on religious and religious in fighting of the Muslims over in the Middle East. How is that our business? Why are we involved in it? Sometimes we shouldn't be the ruler of the earth. We don't have a one-world government yet. So until we get a one-world government, there are certain things that are not the United States' business.

originally posted by: Trueman

Not sure if leaving them alone when all this started was the best to do. Don't you think they would be way bigger and more dangerous now?

Don't you think the situation was like "we'll invade them before they invade us"?

Of course they wouldn't invade us with an army, but with a "culture" and forcing to change our style in a way we don't want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join