posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
- Circle Raises $50 Million With Goldman Sachs Support - The Boston-based company drew support from Goldman Sachs and China-based IDG Capital
Partners, as well as all of Circle’s pool of existing investors, including Breyer Capital, General Catalyst Partners and Accel Partners.
- Hollywood Studio Lionsgate Films in Talks to Accept Bitcoin
- Hedgy Raises $1.2 Million for Smart Contract-Powered Bitcoin Derivatives
- Western Union: 'Too Early' to Discuss Ripple Labs Pilot Project
- CEX.IO Opens Bitcoin Exchange to US Market - Bitcoin exchange CEX.IO has expanded its operations to the US enabling customers in 23 states to
deposit and withdraw fiat currency. www.coindesk.com...
- Bitcoin Could Impact Credit Unions, Report Says - Credit unions may one day find some of their core functions replicated by bitcoin, a new report
- Remove Satoshi as Founding Member, Says Bitcoin Foundation Director -Bitcoin Foundation director Bruce Fenton has proposed removing all of the
organisation's founding members, including bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Global remittance giant Western Union is reportedly working on a pilot program with decentralized payment protocol provider Ripple Labs.
- Coinbase Launches Bitcoin Exchange in the UK - Bitcoin wallet, exchange and merchant services provider Coinbase has launched in the UK.
All the above stories appear on the front page of Coin Desk .com today.