It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well it looks like this is standard fare for Police activities, the man who "filmed" the arrest of Freddie Gray has now been arrested at Gunpoint. He, Kevin Moore is a member of "Cop Watch".

More

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Has the Mayor commented yet?

She's in charge and gives the orders.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

We need more info. Where and when was he arrested?

Was he arrested during one of the peaceful protests, for violating the curfew? Many were, and they protested peacefully knowing that they could be arrested, and were willing to be arrested for their cause.
edit on 1-5-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Strange that your source story says he was arrested at gunpoint, and even links in the story to their source, yet the source mentions nothing of him being arrested at gunpoint.

Either way, not a whole lot more they could get from him other than what he filmed...though they say he was brutally arrested, and I see no brutality in the video at all.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Definitive and aggressive police state behaviour. Do the 'right' thing and you are a 'trouble maker' at best or a 'terrorist' at worst. Turn a blind eye and they just might leave you alone. America is screwed.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So they've arrested a guy that looks like Billy Ocean 20 years ago for bothering them on the street..

And the original story is from Counter Current ?? Looks like a reliable web site....not...

COUNTER CURRENT
edit on AM5Fri20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I also have to wonder about the validity of the claim he was arrested. The man, himself, says they wanted him for questioning. Typically that does not lead to an arrest, they just want to bring you in for questioning. Was he truly arrested and read his rights? If so, that would imply he was doing something he should not have been doing. If he was just brought in for questioning then that is a completely different story. Cop Watch could be putting this out there just to stir up a buzz.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yup,

"Word on the street bro, they done gone and taken another brother for a nickel ride...etc etc "

Someone's stirring the pot with a very big spoon...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He apparently has been released after being arrested Thursdau night.
Heavy.com
Link has links to twitter.
edit on b000000312015-05-01T09:24:40-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 01 May 2015 09:24:40 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This could be part of an ongoing psy-ops drill exercise.

Nothing can ever be verified 100% certain.

They want a Nationalized police force.

Baltimore is test central right now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Good points, I guess I have become use to this being the way it works that I just believe it.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why does this not surprise Me in the least?! WTF?! Wow. Just WOW!! Syx.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I checked the court docket. There is no mention of Chad Johnson or Tony White. The court docket is updated at 4:00 PM. We should be able to find out what the charges are against them then.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I checked the court docket. There is no mention of Chad Johnson or Tony White. The court docket is updated at 4:00 PM. We should be able to find out what the charges are against them then.

If he's not listed then either they purposely didn't list him, or he wasn't actually arrested, just brought in for questioning. My guess would be the latter.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why does that comment under the story blame the people that record the police for their arrest? Personally I think being recorded keeps people honest.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Greathouse

If he's not listed then either they purposely didn't list him, or he wasn't actually arrested, just brought in for questioning. My guess would be the latter.

Yes he's been released apparently he was just brought in for questioning. I am interested to see what the other two members of cop watch are charged with. That was why I checked the docket but according to the site they don't list the arraignment docket for the previous night until around 4 o'clock the next day. I honestly don't know whether they hold arrangements on Saturday in Baltimore. So it might take even longer to have the arraignment docket for Monday listed.

Edit; If it is a case of extradition back to Ferguson I have no idea about the extradition process in Maryland.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Square peg meet round hole...........

(Reuters) - The Obama administration will provide $20 million in grants to local police departments to help buy body cameras for officers, the U.S. Justice Department said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 1-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

join