It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Jews Really Control America?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Double

edit on 30-4-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is a saying:
"If you want to know who controls the world, ask yourself who are you not allowed to criticize..."

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

I live in SC and there is a restaurant in Greenville that features Iranian cuisine. And it is owned and operated by an Iranian. Don't know how long he's been in the US, but yeah... he's here. Awesome food, btw.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

Yes. Yes they do, and their assertiveness will be defended until the end. I have witnessed first hand how modern and orthodox Jews take care of business. They get it done, and within their own fold. They call for responsibility, and their educated youth respond. That is how they propagate. Many criticize their function, but know this, their youth are brave. Their adolescents are educated and capable. Their societal structure feeds and nourishes their lineage. Why hate them for ensuring familial survival? Cultural responsibility? Longevity? The Jews have resolve. Respect that, if nothing else.

The answer to your question is yes, only because the Jews are organized and proactive. Anyone who moves in such a manner is "Running/Leading the Pack". Think about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Let's see. The Jews aren't in the White house. Bohner and McConnel and the Bushes aren't Jews. Fox news isn't run by Jews is it? I have been told by anyone Jewish to do anything in...hmmm I can't even think.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

OMG,...

OK I'll take the bait...

Have you ever heard of the concept of: "the power behind the throne" ???

I don't mean to get into a political debate with you on how power is wielded from behind the throne,.... but are you KIDDING??

LOL!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think it is a matter of Zionism, not Judaism. And contrary to popular belief you do not have to be anti-semitic to be anti-Zionist, no matter how much people try to pull that card. Hindsight makes it abundantly clear that the way in which the state of Israel was created was a grossly under-thought-out, hastily made decision, and the world will be reeling from its repercussions for centuries to come. Chances are, if you live in the middle east, you are directly affected by it and might have legitimate qualms with Israel. The problem is that small-minded people think that to hate Israel you must hate jews, and that is sad.

As far as jews and banks go, or jews and hollywood, etc, at first glance it appears that jews saturate all the power-brokering arenas...maybe there is something to it. But some of my best friends are Jewish, and they are not bad people(though they are stereotypically wealthy and extremely good with money, hmmm). I think they are an extremely crafty and intelligent people who stay tight-knit and lookout for one another...that alone could explain their affluence. But NO they are not demonic beings or any horseshi*t like that.

When a person knowledgeable in conspiracy theories looks at how Israel, AIPAC, and zionism fits into the grand scheme of things it really looks bad. If you buy into the whole NWO/elite cabal thing this whole situation will put up huge red flags I suppose. But I don't think it's satanists or reptilians(or whatever)...just greedy, corrupted-to-the-core people who do secretly and actively plot to steer the world in the direction they see fit, and to them our measly lives mean nothing, and they don't lose a wink of sleep sending thousands to their death.
edit on 30-4-2015 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
There is a saying:
"If you want to know who controls the world, ask yourself who are you not allowed to criticize..."

Well, I live in a country where I can criticise anyone and everyone without any implications. Using this test - no one controls the world.

If I lived in China, or Iran, or even Russia, I would be severely constrained in my criticism of the authorities.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

There is a saying:

If I lived in China, or Iran, or even Russia, I would be severely constrained in my criticism of the authorities.

You left out Germany

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Jews own the private US central bank called Federal Reserve

So yes they control America

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
You left out Germany

Who can you not criticise in Germany?

originally posted by: iLikeCIAnot
Jews own the private US central bank called Federal Reserve

Er, no they don't. Twaddle, and you know it.
edit on 1/5/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: bullcat
What have Jews done for us?

Just asking.

What have you done for us.

Just asking.

A person doesn't need to prove their usefulness to me in order for me to refrain from throwing allegations at them.

We give you Israel.

Just saying.

I think you will find Lord Balfour, an Englishman, 'gave' the Jews Israel, although Jews have lived there since before the time of Jesus.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Who can you not criticise in Germany?

I dare you to go to Germany and Question authorities over their historical version of certain events. Even questioning certain aspects while acknowledging that it happened can label you a denier and land you in jail. I have a feeling you know what I am talking about but rather not turn this thread into that. If you need me to elaborate let me know and I will do my best to oblige.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In order to see the lineage of a people or a culture, you can follow their language and observe how it developed.

Some of the earliest forms of the Semitic language which includes Hebrew, originates from the Sumerian civilization.

Semitic languages are attested in written form from a very early date, with Akkadian and Eblaite texts (written in a script adapted from Sumerian cuneiform) appearing from around the middle of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia and the northern Levant respectively.
en.wikipedia.org...

Later, cultures/civilizations to have used forms of this Semitic language, amongst many others, are the 'Canaanites' (or Phoenicians), and Israelites.

The Canaanite languages are a subfamily of the Semitic languages, which were spoken by the ancient peoples of the Canaan region, the Canaanites (including the Israelites and Phoenicians)..
en.wikipedia.org...

So all of these people came from the same culture, which was continued from the Sumerian culture. The biblical Abraham was supposedly from the Sumerian city-state in ancient Mesopotamia, the city of Ur.

The Sumerian culture was relatively advanced. The Phoenician culture, descended from the Sumerians, were some of the first world-around traders. From this they gathered great wealth, knowledge and also power.

Buckminster Fuller, in his book Critical Path, speculates how the Phoenicians developed into some of the first world-around power structures.

Phoenician was a language originally spoken in the coastal (Mediterranean) region then called "Canaan" in Phoenician, .. Phoenician is a Semitic language of the Canaanite subgroup; its closest living relative is Hebrew..
en.wikipedia.org...

Phoenician alphabet is the ancestor of the Greek alphabet and, hence, of all Western alphabets.
phoenicia.org...

I do not think those early power structures just disappeared. Maybe the power structures you see today, are continuations of, or at least related, to the earlier power structures through numerous dynasties and other relationships, sharing a common culture spanning far back into time.

---

Amongst any group of people, you are going to have different types of people with different dispositions, pursuing all sorts of different things.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

OMG,...

OK I'll take the bait...

Have you ever heard of the concept of: "the power behind the throne" ???

I don't mean to get into a political debate with you on how power is wielded from behind the throne,.... but are you KIDDING??

LOL!!!!!

I understand that but I think anyone behind the scenes are the huge multinational corporations that control our congress. Not Jews...and even with that. probably one of the most powerful men in the world is our US President, and even though they aren't the real power behind the scenes our US congressmen are incredibly powerful and have a lot of influence. I just don't see that Jews are controlling the world. There is a powerful US lobby that is ultimately pro Israel but...again overall power...not even close.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

originally posted by: TheCretinHop
I went on vacation with my wife in L.A. We met a very proud Iranian man sitting next to us at breakfast who was relentless at telling us the, "Goddam Jews are ruining everything." He kept making references to the economic situation, the politics, laws, american culture and society. What do you guys think? Was there a time when the elite consisted of more Jewish members? Do they still control things now? Don't just babble, give me explanations, sources, etc...
speaking to an Iranian? How'd he get here? I live in la and I have never come across anyone Iranian and the last I did say they weren't allowed to enter the country. So ...
You are either not really from LA or you're in the poor end of the county. There are tons of Iranians in LA with lots of money. There's even a TV show about them on Bravo.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I live in a country where I can criticise anyone and everyone without any implications.

Must be a nice place to live... wherever that is...

Here in The U.S. there are real implications for speaking your mind whether one likes it or not,...

Just ask Helen Thomas (if she were still alive), Mel Gibson, Hank Williams Jr,...

There are plenty of citizens that pay a price for speaking their mind...

Try having a substantive discussion in a public place like a popular bar or a eating establishment about how many Jewish persons are running : Banks,Studios,Diamond Exchanges, BANKS... watch how you are told to "shush!" or are instantly called an "anti-Semite"....

I'm sure I will be considered an anti-Semite just for responding to your post...

Since I know I am not it does not affect me personally...but I sure have to be careful WHERE and WHEN I speak about such subjects...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Posted Feb 8, 2015:
US Politicians Who Hold Dual US/Israeli Citizenship

1. Attorney General – Michael Mukasey
2. Head of Homeland Security – Michael Chertoff
3. Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Richard Perle
4. Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) – Paul Wolfowitz
5. Under Secretary of Defense – Douglas Feith
6. National Security Council Advisor – Elliott Abrams
7. Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) – “Scooter” Libby
8. White House Deputy Chief of Staff – Joshua Bolten
9. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – Marc Grossman
10. Director of Policy Planning at the State Department – Richard Haass
11. U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) – Robert Zoellick
12. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – James Schlesinger
13. UN Representative (Former) – John Bolton
14. Under Secretary for Arms Control – David Wurmser
15. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Eliot Cohen
16. Senior Advisor to the President – Steve Goldsmith
17. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary – Christopher Gersten
18. Assistant Secretary of State – Lincoln Bloomfield
19. Deputy Assistant to the President – Jay Lefkowitz
20. White House Political Director – Ken Melman
21. National Security Study Group – Edward Luttwak
22. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Kenneth Adelman
23. Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) – Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
24. National Security Council Advisor – Robert Satloff
25. President Export-Import Bank U.S. – Mel Sembler
26. Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families – Christopher Gersten
27. Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs – Mark Weinberger
28. White House Speechwriter – David Frum
29. White House Spokesman (Former) – Ari Fleischer
30. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Henry Kissinger
31. Deputy Secretary of Commerce – Samuel Bodman
32. Under Secretary of State for Management – Bonnie Cohen
33. Director of Foreign Service Institute – Ruth Davis
34. Federal Reserve Chair – Janet Yellen
35. Federal Reserve Vice-Chair – Stanley Fischer

Current (and past) Members of Senate:

Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
Representative Howard Berman (California)
Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
Representative Susan Davis (California)
Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
Representative Bob Filner (California)
Representative Barney Frank (Former) (Massachusetts)
Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
Representative Jane Harman (California)
Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
Representative Steve Israel (New York)
Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
Representative Adam Schiff (California)
Representative Arlen Specter (Pennsylvania)
Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
Representative Brad Sherman (California)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
Representative Henry Waxman (California)
Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)
House of Representatives:

Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
Representative Howard Berman (California)
Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
Representative Susan Davis (California)
Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
Representative Bob Filner (California)
Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
Representative Jane Harman (California)
Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
Representative Steve Israel (New York)
Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
Representative Adam Schiff (California)
Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
Representative Brad Sherman (California)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
Representative Henry Waxman (California)
Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)

So in that sense a large number of them are indeed controlling the country. Literally.

Whoop there it is!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The media too!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Asians have surpassed us Jews, for the no 1 spot in income per capita and the no 1 spot in Ivy league enrollment per capita over the last few years, they have also reached no 1 immigrant group over Latinos in the last few years too. They also are the no 1 tourists 1.9 million going to 7 million by 2021, Asians hold the most US debt China and Japan combined particularly shwoo... The Chinese now own the most land in America, import the most stuff from off continent that we buy and Asians in general have the lowest crime and incarceration rates per capita as well...

Nope it ain't us anymore... sorry but Blacks dropped under 13% of the population this year, Latinos aren't actually the ones flooding the country, Jews don't hold the Ivy League and income... better learn statistics and find your new "demon"

bur meh... why bother it's already too late, your irrelevant at this point

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join