It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor Baltimore gangs to target cops a lie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or looked at this. But right as things were going down so to speak on Monday afternoon a rumor got started that or actually I thought I heard CNN say a "credible source" say that the Baltimore gangs the bloods the crypts and the black guerrilla family were going to be working together to target police officers. When I first heard that I was like wow that almost sounds like something out of a movie but okay.

Now I don't hear the media mentioning what happened with this? or if the church leader/pastor there stopped it or what happened because I did hear that throughout the day the gangs were going to be working together so watch out law enforcement.

Was this just a media lie? or was this just a rumor that someone started on social media that maybe they wanted to take off and someone to run with it?

www.theroot.com/arti cles/news/2015/04/baltimore_gangs_say_that_police_is_lying_they_want_to_protest_freddie_gray.html
edit on 30-4-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

If you are paying attention, there is a similar protocol after each casualty. The efforts are a little too polished for these local PD's, which means they are getting help.

IBF .... look at that in the mirror.
edit on 30-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For the most part the gangs were trying to keep the peace.. Ironic huh

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

okay again then who started this lie and why??

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19295501]American-philosopher[/post

Goodluck finding the answer to that. Ill speculate and say the police created that lie in order to crackdown on protesters. Who knows... Some members seem to think CIA.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or looked at this.

Thats what the search function is for, dont be so lazy

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

God Joe couldn't look more like that idiot puppeteers gassy old man puppet if he tried lol

And the term "gangs" is a lot softer then in years past. Very few "gangs" even number in the teens. There's still a few "coalitions" so to say but there's even in fighting red v red and blue v blue or whatever it's pretty splintered.

So that said, just because a handful of guys got u front of a camera and said they were trying to keep the peace doesn't say much really.

new topics

top topics

join