It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT a plane and likely NOT a blimp - SAN DIEGO LIGHTS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've posted before - been on ATS since '05- just getting used to the new format after awhile.

these lights are making headlines on drudgereport.com , and definitely not a moving aircraft.

Yes, the navy has a new blimp class (drone like) but this video is - amazingly - high quality and those lights aren't recognizable to me as man-made.

All comments welcome - and apologies if this was already posted. ATS search doesn't work well at all, but i tried searching threads for this already....

SAN DIEGO LIGHTS VIDEO

(in case link is invisible
www.nbcsandiego.com...

edit on 4/30/2015 by drphilxr because: formatting lines

edit on 4/30/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/30/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Mhmm very nice video. It looks like nothing make by humans. I believe it is mother ship.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you take out the strobe...you have my attention, but it looks too much like a navi light. Why would a spaceship need that? Normally I love stuff like this...but Having trouble with this as a ufo....blimp type craft is my guess, but thanks for the post.....keep at it....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Kinda stumped here. Very interesting. If a blimp, then where is the blimp? All I can see are the lights in a very odd shape.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Personally, i have no problem accepting that this may be something extraordinary, but since youre here on ATS and this doesn't fit any of the usual debunking categories, im afraid it will not be allowed to go any further than "CGI/HOAX"...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

S&F, let's see where it is going. Is there more footage? How long did it hang there?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmmm. Assuming it's a blimp, light colors are inconsistent sequence all the way around. Big blimp

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not sure what you mean by it doesn't seem like it's man-made. It's a bunch of lights which we know men can make.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Whatever it is, except for the lights, it is invisible, or the exact same color as the night sky.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Ohhh, wasn't there this huge air-carrier-zeppelin thing, the US was working on? What's it's name? Was that in San Diego?
Like this
video

edit on 30-4-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that the lights on the ground are almost exactly the same colours as those in the sky?

Not sure if there's a link there or not, just thought it worth mentioning.

Seeing as i threw that out there...could this be a reflection of the ground lights? maybe looking through the glass of a window?

Who knows, but thanks for posting it OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It doesn't need to be the same color as the sky. It just needs to not be illuminated. The fact that there is one video, looping, from one angle , for a minute is not a good sign. I imagine if it was something extraordinary then there would be more definitive proof of it other then literally nothing.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Consider the possibility of all the lights not belonging to the same craft. It could be 1,2,3,4, or 21 separate objects.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting. Strange patterns. If it was a blimp it's using some strange stealth technology.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I got $10 sez it's a dirigible.

Any takers?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Very interesting footage. Shame there wasn't more.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't know what it is, I just wish there was a longer clip.

Every time there is a video of lights in the sky I always think back to when I was in the military with an Apache unit. We used UV lights and even had UV chem sticks for night operations you could light up a whole area with night vision but to the naked eye they were invisible.

It is just something to think about.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

So if it's not a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), then what would you classify it as?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The flashing red light from the complex on the ground pulses at the about the same rate as the one In the sky, could this be a reflection of the lights from the complex below?

I do to know how one could get a reflection in the sky but that's what It looks like to me, a reflection.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
That's the rub isn't it?

We all know an NBC News crew didn't just take 30 seconds of video.

Something tells me that if we were to see the entire footage it would become a lot less interesting.

I'm thinking temperature inversion or some other atmospheric condition that causes ground reflections in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join