It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flair. Planet X /second sun art picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To start If this is not the correct forum to post this in. Mods please move it.

I typically use Firefox as a browser. They post art type pictures of events like birthdays of well known people and or events ect. on the current day on their search page. I tend to look at them because they place a lot of odd things in these pictures sometimes. Some make sense and some you kind of have to ponder about. They somewhat make me think they look similar to the Illuminati cards (but without the game text).
Well, I saw this one a week ago or so. It was on Queen Elizabeth's birthday. It has some random images going on in it that I thought it would be worth at least to the people interested in the subject to pick apart. It could be nothing. It could be an artist just playing into the typical "conspiracies". Or possibly a warning. I'm not really into this particular subject but, I have run across the images over my years of researching about ancient civilizations and solar system related theories. This picture stuck right out at me due to the particular background and placement of the transparent "orb" type anomalies that do not make sense to me to what they are or why they are in the picture.
The only other yellow one in the face of Westminster. The closer appearing red one and all the other white "satellite" types always depicted in the theory and the sun being shown at i believe to be at sunset due to Big Ben being at the right possibly with a huge sun flare to the right of the sun.
Anyway, I stuck this in the 2012 forum because it looked like where most on this subject was being placed. I'm not implying proof of anything, just conjecture. I am curious of what others that are interested in the theory or these pictures if they have also seen them think.
Anyway, here it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

to me it looks like sunglasses(frame) and reflections?
Also: is that the queen? Doesn't look like her at all, does it? Without the Union Jack, I'd have said it is Sylvia from Sweden?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Although it appears to be a patriotic, if technically naive, painting, the view of Westminster Palace is from the East. The metaphor may be that the Sun has finally set on the British Empire.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I might even buy that for a dollar! Your prob right there. Good one! Syx.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To save time and confusion, planet X is Saturn, the Lord of the rings, the moon carrier, the red dragon, the black sun, black eagle, the destroyer, father time... blah blah.

And queen Elizabeth is a nutter. Anyone who thinks they are royal and legitimately act it out as a hierarchy over fellow man, is completely lost and full of #.

Things aren't as mysterious and confusing when you look em straight in the eye so-to-speak.

Will be a while before the Phoenix comes and renews our world.. phoenix = red dragon.

But in the meanwhile the worshippers and controllers of earth, need to solidify the blueprint of conquering all regions of earth and dominion over mankind.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Although it appears to be a patriotic, if technically naive, painting, the view of Westminster Palace is from the East. The metaphor may be that the Sun has finally set on the British Empire.

Yes and she has her butt on the flag.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Looks like a yellow spider to me

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I understand the Saturn/Cube/Machine worship or whatever you want to call it Saturnalia ect. The symbols are everywhere all around us everyday. Some say it was in a different position in the past and It was the dominant Sun but, from what I understand is that something came through taking out one of the planets and rearranging some of the positions after this body or bodies crossed through our system. So, I have never heard or read anywhere that "Planet X" is Saturn.

Maybe this guy would know..

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 30-4-2015 by Corruptedstructure because: times

edit on 30-4-2015 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

I understand the Saturn/Cube/Machine worship or whatever you want to call it Saturnalia ect. The symbols are everywhere all around us everyday. Some say it was in a different position in the past and It was the dominant Sun but, from what I understand is that something came through taking out one of the planets and rearranging some of the positions after this body or bodies crossed through our system. So, I have never heard or read anywhere that "Planet X" is Saturn.

Maybe this guy would know..

www.nytimes.com...

Because your not suppose to understand or know lol.

How is thst not obvious with the elite speaking in symbols and planetary alignments thst you or everyone else don't understand or give true attention too?

The knowledge and keys are everywhere. Don't take my word for it, go find it if you truely want to know.

What do you think the 1% belive in, worship, follow? Where did they come up with the blueprint to control earth anyways?

Our moon is the original Trojan Horse, which is resembled by the females moonthly period, which is MENstruation, the man on the moon! Who pierces that moon egg (the fee-man-pays, feemale) and gives birth to seamen, who are collected souls on this planned Net, poor fish.

Wasn't Jesus a fisher of men? Oh snap! Be fruitful and multiply, to feed-us (fetus), us is them, and them are not us. .

Thanks for your present SET.UR.N, you really are lord of the rings..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There is the possibility you are right OP? Good on you for putting the idea forward!

I would imagine IF this was a depiction of PX it would obviously be very subtle (as there is a cover up at hand) so yes it's possible,as it does have moons as well,and this image shows multiple orbs.

The person who said PX is Saturn is talking nonsense! Saturn does indeed play a role In The matrix, as does the moon and sun,but no Saturn is not PX.

I have some curious images that I took at sunrise and I suggest to anyone to get images of the first 20 mins of sunrise or last 20of sunset-if you are in the Northern Hemisphere then pay close attention to anomalies in the 2-6 o'clock positions and reverse that for the Southern Hemisphere.

Here are some invaluable links that will tell you all you need to know-baton down those hatches She is acoming!

m.youtube.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Are you selling a book? THERE IS NO PLANET X, IT IS A HOAX!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Terral and Nancy's Poleshift are both internet cults. I, like many amateur astronomers, routinely observe the skies around sunset and sunrise, there's nothing unusual there. We're now several years past the predicted "end of the world" dates both of the aforementioned cults have proclaimed.
edit on 1-5-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join