It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judith Miller ripped appart over Iraq reporting: You Pushed Us Into 'Devastating' Mistake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: MsVen

The vid's no longer available :

Videos are available on Daily Show web site, if you can't open them, use Hola or similar service to access it. (hola.org)

Here is Miller at Bill Maher. He did not push as much as he should... too bad...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Miller has been busy promoting her book. I was tempted to buy it and read, but I really don't want to giver her money.

How about some No-Spin in your face?

"It would be insane you think you cooked those articles to get us into war."

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Isn't it pretty convenient we pretty much stopped hearing about this until there's another big election on the horizon?

Yeah. The liberals are squirming. Who cares? We've seen what they do with power when they get it and they're no damn better than the Republicans

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Isn't it pretty convenient we pretty much stopped hearing about this until there's another big election on the horizon?

Yeah. The liberals are squirming. Who cares? We've seen what they do with power when they get it and they're no damn better than the Republicans

Even at best, your bending of facts in this case is just ignorant and sarcastic. Firstly, Mrs. Miller wrote the book and this interview was her book promotion, and book was her try to blame it on others, while republican leadership LIED to her and fed her misinformation that lead to bloody war that took thousands of US soldier casualties and hundred thousands of lives lost in Iraq due to ongoing war and destabilization by USA leaders?! How in the world would you compare that with current leadership that inherited 2 wars that managed to close and fix relationships with even our allies who our republican government managed to estrange...

It is unfortunate that our election cycle has already started. I have other topic comparing it to UK... 6 weeks and whole election costed ONLY 50 mil. USD. Just imagine what price of our election is buying... Sad, but true...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

Even at best, your bending of facts in this case is just ignorant and sarcastic.

Thanks. I must be at least on the right track. I usually don't get responses unless someone is uncomfortable with what I wrote.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How did the US know there were WMD in Iraq? Answer; The US had given chemical weapons to Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war. Would Saddam use them if provoked? Answer; Yes, ask the Kurds. Was Saddam manufacturing WMD weapons? Answer; Through statements from Saddam prior to his execution he admitted that the WMD development story was concocted to keep Iran at bey.

Was US troops injured by chemical weapons? Answer; Yes! They were injured when engineers were destroying weapons stockpile without knowing there were chemical shells hidden within the ammo being destroyed! Wind carried the chemicals into unsuspecting troops located nearby. They had many chemical alerts but were told to disregard and other precautions were not taken. Not until US soldiers started to show up at the VA with chemical injuries did the government make any efforts to investigate!

Judith Miller has caught much flack over her reporting but she was correct! Like it or not she was reporting valid information. The left wing press just found an easy target to shift the news away from Hilary Clinton.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join