It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judith Miller ripped appart over Iraq reporting: You Pushed Us Into 'Devastating' Mistake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have thought of Mr. Stewart as a zionist gatekeeper, it's nice to see even they have their limits and pet peeves. I thought it was a good interview. I hope he continues trying to show a little more truth out there. Maybe retirement will be good for him, maybe he'll become the next Mr. Jones.... who knows.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

He said, right after 9/11, “find me a pretext to go to war with Iraq.

Can anyone source this quote?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So I guess the Kurds just gassed themselves?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What I want to know why all this ignored. Why aren't bush and Cheney in prison for misfeasance, malfeasance, and nonfeasance in office. In fact considering some actions why not treason? They should, along with a few others (Rumsfeld for one), be executed to set an example for the future. Playing with American lives is not a joke.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Yeah but Jon Stewart made fun of 9/11 inside job people and his brother is some big time wall st Zionist
edit on 1-5-2015 by iLikeCIAnot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
What I want to know why all this ignored. Why aren't bush and Cheney in prison for misfeasance, malfeasance, and nonfeasance in office. In fact considering some actions why not treason? They should, along with a few others (Rumsfeld for one), be executed to set an example for the future. Playing with American lives is not a joke.

As far as I know, the biggest reason was the next congress and administration decided not to pursue but to move on from this debacle called Iraq.

When you have leadership like Pelosi saying they aren't going to investigate "for the good of the country" you just have to foreheadsmack.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

No one is saying that responsible for massacres should not be held responsible, but that invading country was wrong thing to do. We did not go into war because of Kurd...

BTW, what about thousands Iraqis killed since then, and bombing there are more like daily occurrence?! Just last night multiple car bombs in Baghdad.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Its not the exact quote, but rather memos from post 9/11 meeting and push by Rumsfeld to link it to Iraq.

www.msnbc.com...
edit on 1-5-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

That was in the 1980's.

In 1991 when we invaded the first time we sealed those WMD in bunkers or destroyed them.

The rule was Iraq was not to make any more after. And there is no evidence they did.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The WORST part about this?

All these individual "Americans" (humans who represent a nation they have no control over obviously) just want some bait so they can flame and blame the ANY ONE near responsible for what happened in the time leading to a war that MORPHED itself and still ongoing.

Two buildings is worth wiping a nation for over a decade?

No the worst part about it; you Americans HAVE DONE NOTHING to get the truth, and prison those responsible, a lot of those characters are I governments and the white house.

Americans as individuals don't have a backbone, they depend on the leeching system that haunts them deceives them, manipulates them. Anyone they can blame ... even this single reporter.

It's been 12 years of war, and Americans en mass just whine blog, join forums point fingers (in conclusively), and share hate of some fake terrorists/boogeymen that they heard on MEDIA.

All WE know is what we see on TV and read on the Internet, from shady reporting and journalists.

The America people are too blame for this war, for those getting away with 9/11, and the souls lost and forgotten that day.

Grow a backbone, stop allowing police to pol-ice (freeze you) from doing WHAT IS JUSTICE. If you want truth , it's not in forums or journals, its in the reality which controlled by a few.

Go after them, not a single reporter. Pathetic. And childish from a higher POV looking in.

Of course this is not what you want to hear, but it is exactly the truth. People are to dumb, lazy, excuseful, and DIVIDED to do what is right.

What is right is putting those who LET 9/11 happen, who have this ON GOING MORPHED war over souls as innocent as those In the twin towers that day , and put them BEHIND BARS.

Or blame a single reporter, blog and find fragments of truth on government watched site..

Stop playing the blame game, group up and put away those responsible, and stop being PLAYED by media.

How long will this passive state of Americans go? Marshal Law? WW3? Hilary Clinton ? Or forever?

This reporter is not even worth news, she a the one taking the fall in the media to satisfy some Americans..

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

no the kurds did not gas themselves. Saddam did, with the gas he got from the US and France, on the day Rumsfeld visited Iraq.

and btw this was way before 9/11

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Although I will never get the satisfaction of someone going to jail for lying us into Iraq, it was a small consolation to watch her squirm while being exposed as a fraud.

If that were the case then most news reports would be broadcast from inside of prisons. It's hard to call most of the news actually news reporting any more.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight.

Someone in the White House passed along bad information.

Why are we not beating up the White House?

I mean, where does the buck stop? Yeah, be mad at the journalist---she screwed up. But aren't the TPTB the real culprits here?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

She is more than likely CIA or tied to it
1. Barnard College grad.
2. Princeton/Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs for Master's
3. Travel to Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, and Jordan while in Princeton
4. Received a hoax anthrax letter doing the 2001 anthrax crap.

Most of these sociopaths are recruited in college. I'm sure further connections could be dug up if anyone wanted to spend the time.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You cannot pump 600 billion (disclosed) dollars into a industry and not get a return. /business management 101

'America needs a permanent war economy.' -Charles Wilson, CEO GMC and U.S. Secretary of Defence (c.1945)
edit on 2-5-2015 by MagmaCumsLoudly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
Its not the exact quote, but rather memos from post 9/11 meeting and push by Rumsfeld to link it to Iraq.

www.msnbc.com...

So basically he was quoted in a quote he never said. I am not a fan of his, but false quotes are dangerous. The link you sent basically was looking for ACTUAL things that could be used to justify an attack.

It does not at all back up the tone of the quote imo.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Video dead / government censored.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagmaCumsLoudly

Full interview on Jon Stewart's Youtube Channel ...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You should do a study of the Pentagon Papers. This has all been done before, more the 50 years ago. The scenarios of the present and future were predicated on well documented historical patterns. People can be empowered by acquiring such knowledge. They can lose everything by ignoring it.

edit on 4-5-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Richard C Clarke, Pres Bush national security advisor made such statements claiming Bush was looking for any pretext to invade Iraq during the Afghanistan incursion to find Bin Laden. There were other such references made by high ranking officials regarding Pres. Bush's angst to enter Iraq. One was a Pentagon general who was involved in one of the Iraq operations, but his name escapes me now.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MsVen

The vid's no longer available :

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join