It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gay GOP Lawmaker Isn't So Anti-Gay Afterall --- Why You Can't Trust Politicians Part 978

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So North Dakota Rep. Andy Boehning --- a notorious anti-gay politician has been outed. Apparently he had a profile on Grindr and was outed by the 21yo guy he was trying to hook-up with. Boehning is 52. Another case of why what politicians say is worth less than dirt. How many more dare we ask?

source

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Often the most vocal gay bashers are closet homosexuals.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
If this turns out to be true, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Often the most vocal gay bashers are closet homosexuals.

I read the same thing several years ago and the article even had names of some of the Tics.. They need money to get elected so basically you buy their mouth ... If a big Gay group gave money they would flip like a fish on dry land.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

This just goes to show you that politicians say anything to get elected into office. Once they're in, they'll do anything to keep their jobs. Politicians don't work for their constituents, they work for themselves.

It all comes down to holding onto their cushy high paying jobs.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That's nothing new as far as I've heard. Isn't it all a division show anyway. One politician(regarded the as most powerful Republicans in the Legislature) local to where I lived, who was outspokenly anti gay, was caught up in an abuse scandal involving young men.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That's right. These people are just mouthpieces for hire. Nothing more. This guy is a real winner too. After he got caught he was quoted saying it was like a "1000 pound weight off his shoulders". Yet, he still stands by all the anti-gay laws he supported proving that money alone will buy not only his mouth but his principles as well.

In fact the guy who he sent his pics to that he was trying to pick up busted him for the fact that he was a hypocrite in the first place. Also proving that these people can't even learn from their own mistakes. I find it funny that he's still towing the Conservative line even now as if it's going to help him.

How much you want to bet that a few months from now he'll be back after going to some Religious Camp that "cures" homosexuality and he'll be talking about how he's all better now thanks to Jesus???

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

How much you want to bet that a few months from now he'll be back after going to some Religious Camp that "cures" homosexuality and he'll be talking about how he's all better now thanks to Jesus???

"Jesus heal me."

Yes, that would be par for the course.

Doesn't Jesus get sick of these people? I do.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Every time I read one of these kinds of stories I always think of the movie "Braincandy". I just want to scream "I know it, your family knows it...Dogs know it!! Why don't you???"

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

This is not suprising. Those who shout the loudest are usually distracting you from something they are hiding.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I often wonder if they can not turn around and sue this man.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
I often wonder if they can not turn around and sue this man.

Do you mean the GOP voters and such??? That's an interesting question, what exactly would they have grounds to sue him on though???

Plus he's actually voting how they tell him to vote on things so that would be weird because he's kind of still working for them and against himself in a way.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

On both sides of the issue. The conservative republicans would want to sue him cause he lied to them on their base beliefs, and if they are in a state they could use the fact that he was gay as violating their religion and if they knew he was such, that they would not have voted for him in the first place.

And those who are gay, could use the argument that he deliberately passed a law that he could avoid by moving after he got out of office, as he made money on the people thus causing them greater harm for his misbehavior while in office.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Is there a law for either of those that you can sue for???

If you could sue politicians for lying I imagine every statehouse and federal building would be empty by now.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
That's right. These people are just mouthpieces for hire. Nothing more. This guy is a real winner too. After he got caught he was quoted saying it was like a "1000 pound weight off his shoulders". Yet, he still stands by all the anti-gay laws he supported proving that money alone will buy not only his mouth but his principles as well.

Yet, people still believe the elite/rulers/illuminati/whatever is pro-gay while they continue to pay people for anti-gay laws and while the pentagon still sees being gay as a mental illness.

When will people wake up? So many claim to be "awake" meanwhile believing the same exact things as every conspiracy without question.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Unfortunately there is no law that I know of. Though I wish there was.

top topics

join