It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist smacks down Wolf Blitzer: ‘Are broken windows worse than broken spines’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
a reply to: WeRpeons

Need I go on....They've built this empire on extortion and corrupt practices. Ill begotten gains by continually robbing and pillaging the poor, manufacturing evidence, seizing legal funds. It's BS...

My advice, stop feeding the machine.

I totally agree with You here. I Love the last line from You!! The Bull S- - T has gone on for WAY too long,
IMO, and probably most others as well I might add.
I was thinking the same a while back that we all need to stop buying uneccessary Crap. If everyone for one day would stop spending 'money' on worthless stuff, around the Planet, it might break the system.

Yes it could lead to some hard times for some, but when it settles, it just MIGHT be better...(?) Just some thoughts here...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

There are 10's of thousands of peaceful protesters, and a small percentage are looting and committing criminal acts. Just look at the media, you don't see them showing the streets being cleaned or the thousands gathering to protest peacefully.

It doesn't matter if there is a small percentage committing these criminal acts. It affects the overall perspective of the viewing public. If there are more peaceful protesters, maybe they should organize to help stomp out the criminal element in their ranks. There is strength in numbers.

I'm sure if there were police who entered a mob of protesters and started beating on someone for no reason, the protesters would surely band together and attack the police officers. Just because some protesters were not involved in the criminal activity doesn't mean they didn't condone it. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
white people are so funny, they are the biggest thugs on the planet. they destroy everything, culture, people, tradition, countries ,animal kingdom , food, water the earth. should I continue
edit on 04pm94America/Chicago3021k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

On monday night alone there were over 200 arrests and 144 cars torched. It's not about a broken window, it's about the damage done to the community BY the community. Yeah, how many drug peddling citizens will we lose before we learn, huh? Obviously a broken window is not as important as a broken spine, but we're also not just talking about broken windows. But I'd like to see some legit numbers on the protests. I've heard as high as 10k, and as low as 2k.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I mean, he was in and out of jail every six month for selling drugs, so you're probably right. He was probably just standing on the corner in the middle of the day enjoying the sun.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

You're right, it isn't about broken windows. It's about a police state and an oppressive economy that continually criminalizes poverty and has created a prison for profit system.

edit on 30-4-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
white people are so funny, they are the biggest thugs on the planet. they destroy everything, culture, people, tradition, countries ,animal kingdom , food, water the earth. should I continue

speak when spoken to boy
edit on 30-4-2015 by jemolombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
One injustice does not justify another. Just because someone died does not mean you can go out and victimize other innocents.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Then break the windows at the police station. Destroying property that belongs to people who have nothing to do with the situation is wrong and just lame.

This. The race-baiter...errr, I mean, "activist" presented a false dichotomy. One can work to end police brutality without victimizing his or her neighbors. The irony of complaining of the police victimizing people while victimizing people.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sincerely, does anyone really enjoy diversity? Is your life made better by living amongst members of the opposite race?

Not I

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jemolombo

LOL What's "the opposite race"?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: roadgravel

Hehe. I saw this interview earlier. The guy nailed it! Right to the point. Windows can be replaced, lives taken in unjust police brutality can't be.

Will you care if someone destroys your house because there are injustices in the world?

Uh, let's see a person's life.....or windows.......

Are the windows covered by my insurance?

Oh well, "Watering the Tree of Liberty with Blood of Patriots", and all that. right?

Really not sure why you are justifying someone vandalising the property of someone else who has no connection whatsoever to an event that has taken place.

You may however, want to check that insurance policy, riot and civil disturbance are often classed as exclusions.
edit on 30-4-2015 by uncommitted because: formatting went weird

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I'm eluding to the underling cause of tension that resulted in looting and arson. If we whitewash the actual causes of these outbreaks of defiance, and allow police state killing squads loose of the disenfranchised, we all suffer the consequences.

I'm not taking the side of the perpetrators of violence on either side, I'm just observing that one begets the other.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I believe the opposite of superior is inferior.

edit on 30-4-2015 by jemolombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So, in your opinion, there is a superior race of humans and an inferior race of humans? What about the ones in between or mixed?

Indeed, it must be an awkward world in which you live.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So, in your opinion, there is a superior race of humans and an inferior race of humans? What about the ones in between or mixed?

This should answer your question...

Awkward - and very frustrating

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I dont believe its an opinion that a superior race exists. If one doesnt attach with them, I suppose they are part of the the other.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Awkward - and very frustrating

Please continue to define my life Dr. 9000 post transgender liberal

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

And this train of thought and the kind of people that spout this bs is the reason racism is still alive and well.

This is also the reason that most of white America could give two sh!ts about problems in the black community.

When they are so overwhelmingly racist why even try to help them?

Funny if I made the exact same post but replaced the word "white" with "black", I'd be banned rather quick.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jemolombo

I dont believe its an opinion that a superior race exists. If one doesnt attach with them, I suppose they are part of the the other.

Go on...............We're all ears! Please expound your powerful argument!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join