It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate for Hilary Clinton?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Being from the UK. The most I know about Hilary, is that she is married to former president Bill, who seemed ok in my eyes, but it seems Hilary is portrayed as some type of pantomime evil queen, a witch, who could turn you to stone with a flick of her magic wand. So what's so bad about her?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I am suprised that a member of ATS should have to ask such a question about Queen Hillary . A quick YT search would yield hours of documentary on the Clinton clan .

edit on 29-4-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The better question would be "why does Hillary hate so many, so hard?"

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I am suprised that a member of ATS should have to ask such a question about Queen Hillary . A quick YT search would yield hours of documentary on the Clinton clan .
I typed in the same question into Google, but it had no relevant links

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
She's a Zionist who is funded by Saudi Arabia to destroy American values for a Ziohabbi infiltration of Government...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

We were told Google is your friend and just like that guy giving out candies to the kids ,it seemed so but we now know that Google has regular meetings with the white house and is part of their control of information . www.youtube.com...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't like dynasties using generational influence to shape the world in their mind's eye, while the rest of us get left at the side.

Only one Bush from that family should ever be in office as president. Not their son, and grandson and great grandson to.

Only one Clinton should hold presidency. Here we go again with the same married couple - back in the white house. Should we expect Chelsea to run next?

This is not England where they have a cast system of royals, monarchs, lords, and have nots - and everyone should just be happy with what they were born into.

This is America. I want to see an average Joe, whose been through the hardships that the 99% less fortunate have - and fight for the American citizens. Not the bankers, corporations, and agendas. I want a president who wants to do better for it's nation of people first.

The Clinton's, Bush's... they had their shot. Now move over and get out of the way!

CdT

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
One word: Benghazi.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A good starting place would be to Google " Hillary Clinton unethical".

Then get a Ouija board and conjure up the spirit of Vince Foster, whom she had murdered.

Then ask yourself why Hillary Clinton deleted e-mails which were public record.

Then ask yourself why she would store public records privately with the ability to destroy said records at the push of a button.

Then ask yourself how big of a scumbag you'd have to be to get kicked out of a group of lawyers for unethical behavior.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
What difference does that make?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

What difference does that make?

At this point, you mean?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My reasons are:
1. No real accomplishments
2. Her politics are "more of the same," which clearly aren't working in Washington right now
3. Funded to the gills by Wall St. and foreign donors; see #2
4. She's out of touch with the common person: remember the "we struggled after leaving the White House" crockery. Her populist rhetoric reeks of desperation. Sure Hillary, you're just like the rest of us. I was fooled by the same lines of horse #e from Obama and I will not be fooled again.
5. To hell with these "dynasty families". The last thing we Americans need is another Bush or Clinton. Especially another Bush or Clinton.
6. Rubbish on foreign policy- She's as pro-war as the last two schmucks who held the office; see also #1
7. She's anti-civil liberties: voted for the "Patriot Act" *gag* and it's renewal; she's in favor of NSA mass surveillance
and so on.

As a Dem, I'll be voting Sanders in the Primary, as at least he's something different. I'd vote for a stump over all of them if one were to get on the ballot. In the end, no matter who becomes President they're going to be terrible because the candidates in both parties are not only embarrassingly incompetent, they have as much personality and charm as a good case of syphilis.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You should watch this. I don't think most people know about any of this - so I can't say why alot of people hate her.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

None at all, Sausage King.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's basically ' there are a lot more important things we need to discuss besides all the lies I tell '

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think he was also referencing Hillary, there. "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

He was asking if you meant to add "at this point."

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

What ^he^ said.

Just fleshing out the quote. I think it's too excellent to not be repeated in its entirety

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I think he was also referencing Hillary, there. "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

He was asking if you meant to add "at this point."

She was right though. It was just Republican nit picking and getting hysterical about her sentence like it was all un american and offensive.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

She lacks trustworthiness, doesn't know how to take personal responsibility, has made terrible decisions on behalf of America(ns) during her time in public office, seems to lack conviction, seems to dislike the spirit upon which America was founded, she's part of an emerging political dynasty, she's a terrible liar, she thumbs her nose at proper government procedure (emails and refusing to testify before Congress the current issues), she dismisses everything negative brought up about her as part of a right-wing conspiracy, her foundation takes in millions of dollars (only about 6% of which makes it to actual charitable causes), she voted to go to war in Iraq, she assumes the American public are idiots (indicated by her terrible lies and blatant wrongdoings that she refuses to discuss or take responsibility for)...

Awww, hell, there's just too much to list.

The bottom line is that, in a nation with more than 300,000,000 people, she's not the best for the nation by a far margin.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
She protects pedophiles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join