It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(May2015) The 4th of July

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: beansidhe

(I think 'girly weird' is anything guys don't get that happens to be female in origin...)

hahaha actually when I wrote that I was thinking of some girl friends I had long ago who would come visit our farm to ride horses..

Stickers, bugs, snakes, you name it they had problems with the natural world to the point of squealing and running away .. NOT REALLY THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THEY WERE CITY GIRLS WHO ONLY HAD TO FIGHT THE OCCASIONAL COCKROACH WITH BUG SPRAY.. Ooops sorry with the caps it was an accident...

The setting of the story and the life style at the cabin would not be for someone who has never gutted a fish or baited a fishing line... That was the intent of the comment... Nothing more... Maybe my side ways attempt a humor was off ... If it was forgive me ... I meant no offense... Some of my best friends have been women... My wife is a woman ... etc etc I love women and would not want to live in a world without them... unless they a girly weird or didn't like me .... hahahah

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Hey Sky,

Well, it took me a while, but I enjoyed it! Very engaging - I like your writing style.

S&F

- AB

Sincerely; I humbly thank you ...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I had forgotten I had wrote and posted this back in 2015.. How time flies and memories fade !

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I really like this!

At first scrolling through this all the comments were in 2015 so I thought it wouldn't matter if I commented or not but it looks like someone has been here in more recent times...

Any more?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join