It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Futuristic Holographic Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
A widley common interdimensional travelling device used by mesoamerican cultures was/ is the mushroom.

or peyote.

or froglicking. For D M T (Dimethyltryptamine) -like effects, also reported for ´alien abduction/ greys ´-like experience .

interesting meeting with personal totem animals/ spiritual beeings were welcome.

Thinking about it, these methods are forced methods. What good are they? Ultimately they will only be used to benefit the few at the expense of the many.

And what of the unforced method? Who would be chosen to receive such a gift? Who has the ability? Perhaps all have it by virtue of their humanity. Who would walk that path? Those so inclined to do so. How can I dream of someone I didn't see for years, and then see them the next day? Coincidence? Do things just co-inside? Perhaps, perhaps not. Or dream of future events. Or be instructed in dreams to of the coming of future dreams that may be trial for me. Anyone you know ever tell you such a thing?

However, how be it if I closed my eyes day or night I could see as clear as day? See places far away or unknown places. Is it reality? I didn't find out as such, because this is only the physical reality. Ultimately, i suppose it doesn't matter. Does anyone recognize the answers to questions anymore...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Great information, good job presenting material. I believe there were more advanced civilizations cyclically rising and falling. This would be a topic I have more faith in than religion.

How about if a religion told you that it was the case. Told you that there were peoples/civilizations that were stronger than you in body had more resources/technology. But ultimately rebelled against the one sent to them to try and lead them back to the truth after they had gone astray, so were destroyed. Some you find traces of, some, left no trace.

You see, different peoples/civilizations had different characters and abilities that made them distinct from others. It is the things that they valued and prized the most that were challenged when they were called to the truth. Here the word is 'unability'. Unabilty, opposite of ability. So the one calling to the truth is given an unability, a certain ability that cannot be challenged by man, something that those people cannot surmount, not then, not ever, for all time to prove their authenticity.

This is the way as it has always been, whether you know it or know it not, recognize or recognize it not, believe or believe it not.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No predecessor civilisation had holograms. None of them had threaded fasteners, for God's sake.

Lots o' imagination here, no reality.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
No predecessor civilisation had holograms. None of them had threaded fasteners, for God's sake.

Lots o' imagination here, no reality.

imagination==reality
it's our imagination that allows us to make theories then we turn those theories into physical realization then we look at those physical realizations and imagine more possibilities ...then the cycle repeats until we eventually realize a concept that cannot be reduced to physical ..the ultimate imagination of being/becoming immortal .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3
imagination==reality
it's our imagination that allows us to make theories then we turn those theories into physical realization then we look at those physical realizations and imagine more possibilities ...

Except the possibility that they actually did these things, but that would require them to do things that would have left traces. We can find beads and pots out the butt, but no semiconductors, or even screws.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe the did not need them. That is not really what I meant by technology. I'm not talking about electricity as we use in technology today but perhaps more subtle natural energies amplified and a medium for such energies to manifest into a form should they be able.

edit on 2-5-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I completely agree with the premise that mercury was used for some type of power generation or conductor for soul containment / projection. I've read "The Key: A True Encounter" by Whitley Strieber many times; in it this is addressed. From the book:
"What was here before you was very great. It uncovered the secret to which you are blind, the secret of communion with the dead. It began to be able to use intelligent energy in its technology. To use souls as tools. Look at the carvings at Dendera in Egypt. Those strange objects in the containers are not electrical filaments or religious symbols. Those are souls. The walls of the containers bear an electrical charge of a type that imprisons them. Because of the use of such technology, elemental bodies (us, humans) extended their perception outside of the time stream, with the result that the school of the earth ceased to work as a place of change. Who knows the truth, cannot find their weakness, and that is your aim on earth. What was worse, the knowledge of this power was kept from the common, ordinary people who have little self will to begin with, and so are the only ones really capable of making good use of such abilities. The old world was destroyed because of it's own greed and secretiveness."

Another book that I have not yet read that address some of this theory of advanced tech from the past is in "Transylvanian Sunrise" - Radu Cinamar. About an archaeological dig in Romanian that uncovers a mysterious holographic hall of records that utilizes technology far beyond the concepts of modern science.

Star and flag!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: planetx-145
Another book that I have not yet read that address some of this theory of advanced tech from the past is in "Transylvanian Sunrise" - Radu Cinamar. About an archaeological dig in Romanian that uncovers a mysterious holographic hall of records that utilizes technology far beyond the concepts of modern science.

Cause that sounds totally legit....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Perhaps not some esoteric 'illuminated one', perhaps a more reasonable explanation is that Bacon (among many other notable figures from history) was simply...a time traveller.

Wait...before dismissing that out of hand, remember that while we have not (to our public knowledge) yet perfected such technology, and if you pardon the pun, it is only really a matter of time until we do due to time travelling being a theoretical possibility.

If it's scientifically possible, at least someday, then we can be sure something as mind bogglingly valuable as time travelling would certainly be for those who can achieve it, we will certainly crack the science and build the technology to enable us to travel through time.

Bacon certainly seemed to describe 20th century technological devices with a bizarre accuracy of description, he sounds as though he was a man from our time (ish), altering his terminology and turn of phrase to suit a 16th century audience.

edit on 2-5-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
But man, how cool would it be if they actually did, and we found one still operational. That would be the coolest thing of my lifetime. Better than the internet. : )

eta: nice thread!
edit on 5/2/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Better than sex...ok, that's taking it too far.

But yeah, extremely good..and extremely dangerous i would have though.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Perhaps not some esoteric 'illuminated one', perhaps a more reasonable explanation is that Bacon (among many other notable figures from history) was simply...a time traveller.

Considering that his entire life is documented, and he didn't just appear out of nowhere one day, I'm going to have to say no, he was not a time traveller.

There's this little place I know called reality. It's not perfect, but it's a nice place to live.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: MysterX

Considering that his entire life is documented, and he didn't just appear out of nowhere one day, I'm going to have to say no, he was not a time traveller.

There's this little place I know called reality. It's not perfect, but it's a nice place to live.

There's this little place I know called dreamland. It's not perfect, but it's the best place to live.
edit on 2-5-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
One other item that I find significant is that - and this is other peoples theory - mercury is used to create a zero point field for UFO's. And the best example I have is a film that should be released sometime this year but was on youTube for several. It talks about alien reproduction vehicles, Zero Point Energy (ZPE), and using mercury for the process. The site is mine and tonight I'm having IP issues but worth the watch: digitalsos.com...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In keeping my eye open for some sort of scientific proof for mercury vapour being able to be charged and manipulated by spirit I found that experiments have been carried out with mercury vapour and artificial electromagnetic generation....

So it seems that it may be possible for the metallic elements to be arranged into what ever form the magnetism should dictate, but there was question as to the resistivity depends on how dense the film is which can be controlled by temperature?

Is this pretty much similar to the way a plasma tv works?

Any help putting this into leymans terms would be appreciated as parts of this pdf seems to be in another language to forbid a layman from understanding fully.

However, I was not interested in the number crunching...

Just give me the conclusion!...

Very interesting indeed...

Experiment conclusion.... (Snippets)

The use of a magnetic field made it possible to separate the phenomena due to the presence of superconductivity in the film.

Superconductivity can apparently be ob- served in high-resistance films of metal deposited together with a dielectric, e.g., with an inert gas.

From among the pure metals, according to present- day experimental data,' only mercury becomes superconducting at a sufficiently large initial thickness.

These phenomena can be qualitatively explained by assuming a two-dimensional character of the localization in mercury films.

www.jetp.ac.ru...

Well, if possible it only leaves to speculation how the ancients would/could have controlled and adjusted the variables needed for the energies to be able to manipulate the vapours into a perceivable form, as shown in vision serpent carvings...

edit on 3-5-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I feel bad for you that something so meager should keep you up at night.

ps. Modern archaeology is ridiculously boring.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
I feel bad for you that something so meager should keep you up at night.

It's called facetiousness. If you actually think I would let some random person on the internet who appears to be incapable of picking up a history or science book have any effect on me, well, I've got a nice bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell to you dirt cheap.

ps. Modern archaeology is ridiculously boring.

Perhaps to you, but to those who enjoy learning where we came from (or learning in general), it's anything but.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

were written as having a MERCURY powered propulsion system / energy system

en.wikipedia.org...

Ion thruster

Older designs used mercury, but this is toxic and expensive, tended to contaminate the vehicle with the metal and was difficult to feed accurately.

What a great thread

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
link because I'm useless and beery

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MysterX

What a great thread

What a great band, who have perhaps some pertinence?

edit on 9-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

You seem to have been interested in it enough to hang around reading.

I think this duo and these songs would be apt as a response...

Kabaka "Pyramid" and "Protoje".

Some people need to break the mould, No harm done to yours though I guess. Lol.

Thanks for participatings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join