It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien commercial in a commercial may 11 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by BaltimoreRioter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure any actual warning about an alien invasion won't come with a "don't change the channel, your tv is fine" notice and a Twitter hashtag.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
They did the same thing randomly on the USA network during epsides of Law and Order. It would make that weird electronic sound and then #DIg Deeper would pop up. Turns out it was advertisment for the upcoming show "Dig" on the USA network, which is already playing it's last couple episodes. But, before I knew what it meant I was thoroughly creeped out and thought I was seeing things. I even streamed the same epsode of Law and Order online and skipped to the same part of the show and The Dig thing didn't come up.

My guess is there is a new show coming out soon on whatever channel you saw it come up on. It's a network thing and Its been done before.

This is the same thing being done on Law and Order SVU for a couple weeks before "Dig" premiered.

Hopefully it will be good sci fi show coming out... Let us know what network you saw the ad on so we know which channel the show will be on.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

There was a thread a day or so ago about something similar. In the back ground of the commercial the tv was playing and giving warnings about martial law kind of stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I saw the State Farm commercial this evening but different from the uploaded copy someone posted earlier. Mine started going static and the words "No need to worry. This broadcast is just being interrupted by Aliens". It had no reference to any date on the screen.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ptmckiou

That's hilarious no matter what it is. guerilla advertising i guess, but seriously funny.

"No need to worry. This broadcast is just being interrupted by Aliens".

Especially this part just made my day.
Reminded me of this:

edit on 29-4-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is the commercial for those who are interested:

EDIT: Nevermind, see that it has already been posted. I shall be more vigilant next time

edit on 4/29/2015 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And again, during the State Farm commercial tonight, 4/28/2015, during "Person of Interest" or "NCIS New Orleans" on CBS. Another warning?

We'll know on May 11th I suppose.

Astaman

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Astaman

And you want front row seats, huh?
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astaman

No idea, I didn't see the commercial myself but my hubby was watching TV, and said that was a weird commercial, the commercial said aliens have taken over your TV or something like that. But then I showed him the commercial on here and he said that is the one he saw.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

StateFarm has no idea?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Here you guys go...

The commercial is called "State of Unrest"

I've seen that one, it's not new but I was never scrambled with the earthlings message before

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Thanks! That was really strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Noticed the clock is not visible in the "original" version of the commercial. The time on the clock in the second commercial is 3:11. The guy on the other end of the phone is wearing khakis. The military wear khakis.

Ah not sure any of this means anything

Good catch, I wondered why that clock stood out so much on the alien version. I've seen that commercial so many times. They're always on CNN. I get sick of State Farm.

Has to be State Farm altering the video then

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
probably out of money and now they gonna sell insurances so you can insure your house against an alien invasion.

The thing is once you've submitted a claim (after the invasion) they may just tell you that it was an act of Gods and invalidate the claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
New Outer Limits, being sponsored by them maybe?

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with the x files reboot. Maybe a teaser or something. The use of the words aliens and hashtags has me thinking it's entertainment.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've never seen the alien version, just the normal one. Which always had me scratching my head, wondering who the heck calls their insurance company at 3 am for a non emergency.

But I always hope the buffalo will destroy the car too.

Guess we have to wait for May 11th.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Apologies for my misunderstanding you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join