It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few of my e.v.p recordings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I would not bet money on it saying Jamey's hand. Could very well have said Jade Helm. Never occurred to me. I will have another listen and see if I freak myself, and you, out!

Back shortly with report....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I hear nothing of the sort.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

I have sophisticated hearing equipment as my husband is 80% deaf.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Soaringhawk

Some people can hear what others cannot. I still hear "Jameys hand" when I listen to the child's voice recording. But it isn't in a child's voice.
Perhaps I am just hearing nonsense.

edit on 1430406174Thursday30Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:02:54 -0500amThursday02101030 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Those programs clear it up to hear what is there and are used by officials world over. so that is the wrong answer and would fit into the group trying to suppress this info in lay person's hands by putting up unnecessary roadblocks, that their experts never go through.
edit on 30-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

A real evp needs little to zero noise reduction and you don't change the pitch or tone. It sounds as it's supposed to sound. To try making it sound different to your liking is going into fantasy land. I care for truth only. Not guessing games. The imagination has no place when you're after fact.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

My hearing is fine. The 2nd voice, which sounds child like, sounds more like ' I want some chocolate'. There's no Jamey in it.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ok. If any of the Jameys/James you know have hand issues or injury, I wish them well.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Another audio of an evp recorded recently in a video recording I made. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join