It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Parents of missing Madeleine McCann win libel payout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: ipsedixit

. . . and betray their secret depravities in casual company by making clumsily "provocative" gestures to others in the group who are in the know.

I'm sorry. I just don't think so.

Well, sorry, but I think yes. These poeple were, are, so blatantly obvious, so blatantly open about what they do that they think everyone else isn't looking. They think they live in a world of their own.

A normal, loving, non-pedophilic dad doesn't say to his friend "give my daughter a bath", neither does he ask his friend to go check on the kids, neither does he make sexual gestures when talking about a small child.

I read that the Gaspar lady says that David said "Madeleine does this"...and stuck his finger in his mouth? If I were a police officer, that would have been my FIRST inclination to investigate them for that.

I mean here in the states, if even a hint of sexual abuse is whispered to the police, the very first thing they do is investigate and call in social services. The fact that the Gaspar lady's husband was a doctor also, wouldn't he be compelled by law to report that? Here they are.

I am sorry to say, but the Paynes and McCanns are just too well-off, if a Roma or Traveler had been accused of the same thing, they would be sitting in jail right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

People are different. A lot of people knew what was going on with Jimmy Savile, but sat on their knowledge. There has been no such set of revelations about any of the tapas 7.

Jimmy Savile was a famous entertainer in the UK who was knighted for raising money for charity. His charitable activities probably bought him a lot of slack from people who might otherwise have reported him or seen that charges were laid against him.

Nobody, among the tapas 7 is in the category of someone like Jimmy Savile. I don't think paedophilia is directly involved in the Madeleine case at all, but the paedophila awareness in the UK has become part of the story. I really don't think it belongs in this story, myself.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Nobody, among the tapas 7 is in the category of someone like Jimmy Savile. I don't think paedophilia is directly involved in the Madeleine case at all, but the paedophila awareness in the UK has become part of the story. I really don't think it belongs in this story, myself.

I was rereading this post and was immediately dismayed. If one believes that Madeleine was kidnapped then paedophilia, almost certainly, is involved in the case. What I meant to say is that I don't think what happened to her is connected with what has been uncovered among the elite in the UK.

If one believes that the parents were involved in her disappearance then it would have been a result of Madeleine's accidental death, an event almost certainly not connected to paedophilia.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of hostility toward the McCanns, wtf? I used to work with people from Portugal in a factory (I'm in the UK) and they told me that the police in Portugal are notorious for forcing confessions out of people for crimes, even with zero evidence. The police are corrupt and lazy and want people to confess to stuff to make their jobs easier. They will take money from people in the street if they even smell of alcohol, otherwise they are arrested. As soon as this happened I recall the first thing the police their did was try to blame the parents and force a confession, and I also recall telling people that this is typical of the Portuguese police and it's more than likely untrue.

I do not know the truth, nor does anyone, but I would bet good money that the parents had nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join