It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate towards BS Christians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm not Christian, so sorry the first part is no. Why do Christian never realize their beliefs have no effect on those who do not have their beliefs.

It really does not matter what the bible says to anything anyone not Christian. You can believe you're persecuted cause the bible tells you, you are. But as a non-christian, that holds zero power over me or anyone else to prevent us from looking at things objectively. Besides, even if true, it's not really a very big statement, everyone has people that dislike their beliefs. It doesn't make Christians special, nor does it mean they have any kind of superior persecution. All the places they are persecuted they are one of several, no where are just christians persecuted, and in all such places it's because of intolerance towards everyone, not just them.

A true christlike christian will be hated by the psychopaths, sociopaths, and power hungry greedy types of the world for their beliefs, oh and those intolerant of any beliefs not their own.

That being said, most people that don't fall into this, really have no issues with good, kind, caring and loving people who help others, sacrifice for others, and are accepting and tolerant, leading by example. I certainly don't.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join