It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate towards BS Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I constantly see things about Christians claiming persecution, and their rights being infringed upon, that people hate Christians.

YOU'RE ALL FULL OF CRAP!!!

No one hate's CHRISTians. The problem is, most of your asses are Christian in name only and that's it. Your crap stinks, and everyone can smell it.

Most of you ignore the most important precepts of your religion, you ignore the most important statements of Jesus Himself, half of you know nothing about the man Jesus supposedly was, half of you make zero attempt to live as Jesus did. Many of your actions spit in the very face of all Jesus supposedly commanded of you.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

To himself, "Forgive them, they know not what they do."

And so many others, this can go on and on...

We're talking a guy who hung out with prostitutes and sinners, we're talking a guy who helped those who sinned by leading by example, by not judging them, by lending them a helping hand. We're talking a guy who's solution to dealing with sinners, was spending time with them, and showing them a better way by leading by example, by loving them. We're supposedly talking about a guy who sacrificed his own life in his love for all men, whether they sinned or not.

Yet, what do many "Christians" do, turn their backs on those who supposedly sin, close their doors to them, claiming serving them is against their religion, who rather than show love an acceptance, leading by example and showing another way, turn up their nose and cast judgement.

No one hates Chrisrtians who act like Christians, just those who are Christians in name only.

Start acting like #ing Christians, and you'd possibly be some of the most beloved people the world over. I've met Christians that truly did their best to live by Jesus example, so few and far between that they are. These Christians I knew, that truly lived it, that truly looked up to Jesus and tried to be like Him I will say, were better people than me. I try to live up to much of what Jesus said, even though I'm not Christian, because they really good things, really great statements and lessons.

But instead of trying to follow Jesus, instead of going the way of love, people choose to ignore the best parts of the bible, the things most important to Jesus the man Himself, and instead focus on the worst parts of the bible, picking and choosing which parts are important to them, and using them to discriminate and hate on others. Do you honestly think Jesus would be cool with that?

No one is hating Christians, just those who are Christian in name only.

I'm so sick of having to accept someone is Christian just because they say so. Or people claiming their religious rights are being infringed upon when clearly their Bible does not support them. I'm sick of not being allowed to call people out on their bull# and claim the simple truth.

No one is against you because you are Christian, they're against you because you're a Christian in nothing but name only.

It's not Christians people are against, it's a wolves in sheeps clothing, the non-christians who think they can claim a title, and use it to make others fit their desires while ignoring the fact their very religion they pretend to follow does not support them.

I don't dislike Christians,

I dislike delusional bold faced liars.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

TextNo one hate's CHRISTians. The problem is, most of your asses are Christian in name only and that's it. Your crap stinks, and everyone can smell it
a reply to: Puppylove

No one hates Christians tell that to ISIS who ran some Christians out of their homes in Iraq and defiled religious artifacts.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

They'd kill me just as fast as any Christian, and I'm not Christian.

They hate everyone who does not fall into their very specific model, try again.

Addendum: Oh and can we please not overly focus on statements clearly meant to be taken as hyperbole as that one clearly was? This is a rant, clearly meant to be an expression of frustration. Exaggerations and overstatements are expected and commonplace, taking such things literally in a rant, is well, kind of silly.
edit on 4/28/2015 by Puppylove because: Addendums are fun!!!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You are both right and wrong. It is often the case that true Christians are hated on simply because of the ones "in name only". Sometimes the false Christians hate the true ones, and sometimes people hate Christians for following Christ.

In America, Christians can not claim they are being persecuted on a large scale. Most Americans dont even know what suffering is. But in the world outside of the US boarder, there are places where people are tortured and murdered simply for gathering to worship in Christ.

Just because the you dont see it here doesnt mean it isnt coming. Dont let the political drama desinsitize you from whats coming.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

In September 2011 militants sworn to eradicate Christianity from Somalia beheaded two Christian converts. A third Christian convert was beheaded in Mogadishu in early 2012.

Convert folk seems pretty christian to me, and that seems very focused toward Christians, umm perhaps you can see here if there is really a hate toward Christians somewhere in the world

Anti-Christian sentiment

I think if there is a particular group of people, you just need to look around a lite to find some other group that hate them

edit on 28-4-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

your right I forgot it was in the rant section

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Again, hyperbole, seriously people, take the statement in it's intent, do not simply be contrary to be contrary, I don't think any of you are really so unaware of what hyperbole is, nor incapable of determining intent that was clearly meant.
edit on 4/28/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

In America, Christians can not claim they are being persecuted on a large scale. Most Americans dont even know what suffering is. But in the world outside of the US boarder, there are places where people are tortured and murdered simply for gathering to worship in Christ.

Just because the you dont see it here doesnt mean it isnt coming. Dont let the political drama desinsitize you from whats coming.

Has Christ blessed you with the gift of prophesy or are you just preemptively playing the victim?

Care to enlighten us? What's coming and how do you know?

edit on 28-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I'm in the US. I'm focusing on the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Even though you aren't Christian, have you ever thought of applying these to your daily life as well?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

To himself, "Forgive them, they know not what they do."

Or are Christians the only ones that have to abide by these tenets?

I'll admit that I'm a lousy Christian, but that's between me and God. No-one else has the right or privilege to determine how Christian I am.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"No one hates Christians"
Yea OK, but I know a lot of people that hate loud mouth Atheist.
Im not arguing as a Christians so I dont have to turn the other cheek.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I'll admit that I'm a lousy Christian, but that's between me and God. No-one else has the right or privilege to determine how Christian I am.

However you don't seem to have any trouble judging others on all sorts of issues. I'm guilty of that as well...just sayin.
edit on 28-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I don't know if you offered specifics. I mean couldn't the same be said of fake muslims or Muslims in name only or Jewish people in name only who are not really real or adhearing strictly to their religion? Are you only singling out Christian s because you have come in contact with some fake Christians or some thing/?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: beezzer

However you don't seem to have any trouble judging others on all sorts of issues. I'm guilty of that as well...just sayin.

Yep. I'm an ass and a bad Christian. I've even argued with my church!

I'm such a sh#tty Christian because I've always argued for gay marriage.

Sheesh, I'm such an asshole!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Maybe I'm just, treating them as they clearly want to be treated. If someone claims to be Christian, while doing these things, they must clearly want the same in return. Golden rule after all.

Also, rant section, I'm sick of having to smile and nod at people who claim one thing while doing another, and accept what they say, simply because they say so.

In real life, I still smile and nod for the most part, not my place to judge others in everyday occurrences. You know, like at work, ect. Live and let live I say. I'm the first person in real life to give the benefit of the doubt, I've been hurt time and time again for turning the other cheek. I've let myself be walked all over for giving others another chance. One of my best friends cheated on me with my best friend at the time, we're still good friends. When people are upset, I help them see how the other side feels, lead them towards peace, without judging either side.

I see how the world could be a better place if more people lived by Jesus example. I get really frustrated when those who claim to follow Jesus are so often the ones who do things completely contradictory to many of the best things he stood for.
edit on 4/28/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Perhaps you'd feel better with a few beers in you.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I don't know the Muslim Religion or Jewish Religion as well as I do the Christian Religion to be honest. Mostly my focus is Jesus when it comes to the abrahamic religions because I've had most of my contact with Christians rather than the other two. Also the Jews I've run into who weren't even Christian, seemed to me to be more accepting of others and follow almost circumstantially the teachings of Jesus without even meaning to.

Mostly my focus here is Jesus which the Christian religion is supposed to be focused on. In the Muslim faith Jesus is just one prophet and they focus more on their last prophet as they see him, Mohammad, who frankly I know little about. And the Jews deny Christ completely so they fall outside this rant as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That's between them and God.

You can't call me a good Christian, you can't call me a bad Christian because . . . you aren't God.

You can hate me, I don't care.
You can disagree with me, I don't care.
You can shower me with rainbows and flowers, and I won't care.

It's not your place to determine how Christian someone is.

You don't like me or anyone else? Good for you! Knock yourself out!

And you're welcome to judge. Everyone does it (even the good Christians) but at the end of the day, when the church doors are closed, the bars are empty, and everyone is living their lives and they are home and in bed and it is 3 am and their heart stops beating. . . . . then the only judgement that counts is the one by God.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

One of my best friends cheated on me with my best friend at the time

how does one cheats with a friend...

"I hate you, you clearly knew you where betraying me at going for that people i had no relation what so ever and you have every right to go for it..."

The world would be a better place if less people tells the rest how to behave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join