It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The " Bloods and Crips unite to kill cops" story is fake!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is an "obviously" fake storie to anyone with personal experience of black gang culture.

First off there is NO inferstructure in the bloods and crips. No social leadership. If this gets started it will be from the media telling the various chapters that this is what they are supposed to do.

I grew up around GD's in central MS. So I know the broad strokes of gang life in America.

First off there are 2 kinds of black American street gangs. There are:

Gangs: no inferstructure no leadership above the "neighborhood" level, mainly a neighborhood group that can be as organized or disorganized as the leader of that particular group. No backing from outside of the state unless it's a family member. No universal rules they follow.

Examples= bloods, crips

Organizations: have an inferstructure, have national leadership. Have universal rules, however these still are based on the neighborhood level. Whith little or no national intervention or instruction past before mentioned laws and such.

Examples= gangsta diciples, vice lords, simon city royals, Latin kings, black gangsta diciples.

Neither (even in the smart phone age) has anything ressembling a real inferstructure like the cartels. No universal social media network like alquieda. No money backing them up past what they rob, slang, and pimp. There is no community fund passed the neighborhood level. Such as if a vice lord gets arrested, there is no high priced "gang" lawyer being sent by the home office. There is no home office..

However we are not taliking about one of the organized ones. We are talking about the bloods and crips!! I guess it's theoretically possible for one of the organizations to make a nationwide or city wide declaration.

However, the "gangs" like bloods and crips (the ones mentioned) have no leadership, on evern a city wide basis, to order anything. They are 100% owned and operated neighborhood to neighborhood and have no alliances between bloods and bloods or crips and crips from different areas!!!

PERIOD THERE IS NO ONE IN EITHER THE BLOODS OR CRIPS WITH ANY CITY WIDE ATHORITY TO DECLARE ANYTHING!!! Weather a peace with rival neighborhoods or a decree to kill cops.

So in short, this is a fake story! A story made up by some one with so little knowledge of black gang culture, they chose the wrong patseies. They chose bloods and crips because of name recognition.......mainly from movies. The black gangs just aren't that unified or organized.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Mob rule only requires a statement, once it's in the collective and people act it's a form of weather not a led event.

The "real" question here would be.

"Who made the statement and why?"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wasnt this "B's & C's unite to kill cops" story a hoax 20 years ago? I'm sure it was mentioned in a number of rap albums from the late 80's and 90's... Can TPTB find a new playbook?.

Seat of power of the CIA: Langley Va.
Seat of power of the Confederate states: Langley Va.

Coincidence? These slavers never stopped fighting the civil war.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

There have been numerous reports of a meetings between rival gangs in the church where the Grey family held the funeral.
The even interviewed people as they came out of the meeting.

there will be another tomorrow at 6 o clock.

These were people from the community coming together to HELP stop the violence and protect peoples cars and businesses. Also to plan cleanup tomorrow. Rival gangs were involved.

There were blood and crypts and local neighborhood leaders of both....They marched and are marching to protect the church members as they sing and pray and talk sense into people. 200 people left the meeting to stop cars from being burned and the rest to be a buffer between people and cops.

You are right about it being a lie....just about the violence against cops. They came together to protect their community after requests from local community leaders.

Check out WBAL TV....they have been reporting from in front of the church and interviewed people who came out of the meeting...they also got some footage from inside later on.

There were rival gangs present and were asked to show up by their local leadership after it was asked to get them together by church leaders, but they came under a different capacity. As community members.

edit on 4 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Mob rule only requires a statement, once it's in the collective and people act it's a form of weather not a led event.

Prob to drum up sympathy for the police. However this being trumpeted on every radio and news show could very well be carried out by neighborhood gangs who otherwise wouldn't have done that specific criminal act.

I mean, the media tells all the completely un networked bloods and crips there has been some historic negotiation between rivals gangs deciding to kill police officers rather then rob, sell drugs and pimp hoes. Who knows what idiot might believe it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

There have been numerous reports of a meetings between rival gangs in the church where the Grey family held the funeral.
The even interviewed people as they came out of the meeting.

there will be another tomorrow at 6 o clock.

These were people from the community coming together to HELP stop the violence and protect peoples cars and businesses. Also to plan cleanup tomorrow. Rival gangs were involved.

There were blood and crypts and local neighborhood leaders of both....They marched and are marching to protect the church members as they sing and pray and talk sense into people. 200 people left the meeting to stop cars from being burned and the rest to be a buffer between people and cops.

You are right about it being a lie....just about the violence against cops. They came together to protect their community after requests from local community leaders.

Check out WBAL TV....they have been reporting from in front of the church and interviewed people who came out of the meeting...they also got some footage form inside later on.

I don't doubt some are attempting to keep the peace. But I promise you this neighborhoods bloods are looting. The bloods from across town are trying to stop them. There is no chain of command past neighborhood level in the bloods and crips.

link   

Like "anonymous" out goes the idea and every poser on the planet things he's "in on it"

yeah, that was what I was alluding to... either 15 guys in a church said something or some alphabet guys or worse wanted the concept "out" for nefarious purposes.

link   
They tried the same play with the militias during the Bundy/BLM fiasco.

Some bought it.

Few did.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
@MedinaMora

Gangs gather at Baltimore's New Shiloh Baptist Church to say they did not threaten police, call for end of violence

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Let's hear from some actual gang members:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
@MedinaMora

Gangs gather at Baltimore's New Shiloh Baptist Church to say they did not threaten police, call for end of violence

There are exactly zero bitches or blunts involved in killing police!!!!!! And you can believe if the crips and bloods unite nationally, they won't do it without that! :p

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I dont doubt that.

One guy they interviewed that came out of the meeting said that SOME people were acting out with violent acts, but the ones who gathered and are working together are NOT trying to kill cops. That part IS a lie.

If there is ANY cooperation between them, which there seems to be some, its for peaceful ends and to protect those who are trying to calm things down and to protect their neighborhoods.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
What?

Just saying that no one is going to pay you or sleep with you for attacking a police officer. There is zero motivation for ANY group to do that. Let alone groups with zero political influence or involvement that are based on a reward system of B!T@HES and blunts.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Annnnnd here they are uniting to fight ISIS
cityworldnews.com...

I think both stories are as credible as eachother, and the above is clearly not trying to hide behind a veneer of authority.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

HAHA

That was hard to read. I HAD to read it with a ghetto accent.

OMG, that was awesome. Its like an onion piece!

Nice.

I hope its true. Cruise ships filled with our worst gang members dropping off in the middle east....LOL

Why has no one considered this before? Its a brilliant idea!

Lets dump our prisons into the middle east as well to kill off ISIS!
1 year off your time for each MOFO you kill. You can stay there if you like though....

LETS MAKE THIS TRUE!

edit on 4 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont doubt that.

One guy they interviewed that came out of the meeting said that SOME people were acting out with violent acts, but the ones who gathered and are working together are NOT trying to kill cops. That part IS a lie.

If there is ANY cooperation between them, which there seems to be some, its for peaceful ends and to protect those who are trying to calm things down and to protect their neighborhoods.

All depends on the guy running each particular set (neighborhood). A couple weekends more then I'd like to admit in the pokey (jail) have shown me the MASSIVE spectrum of leadership amongst street gangs. I've seen some that ran platoons who were arguably the best leaders I've personally met and others who were to tal garbage.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thank you for telling people what you told them.

I only hope they listen. I've dealt with gangs just as a survival thing.. I was never in one, and don't know the dealings, except from some loose outside connections.. I was always more of the Cop in cops in robbers as a kid. Of course in this day and age roles can get quite twisted, when cops act as gang members.. And their gang doesn't appear to be the human populace.

The media just makes up lie after lie... I almost wonder if they have a giant bet every year that the craziest lies that no one uncovers get the pot.. It really seems that way.. MAke it fun.. Ya know.. LYING... It should be fun.. Let's LIE to the public.. oh haha my job is worthless haha oh ha ho hum...

Yea I see you worthless eaters.. I see you.. And don't you guys know we are taking names... Better pick the winning team..

Pick the right path. If you side with money and power.. Oh just wait till that # changes hands.. You will have no justice then. I'd take your justice now.

hahah..

(and if you guys don't lay off.. I do have bigger connections, best part is the more you try to shunt it.. The more I will seem to grow out of nothing. Do I have a case file?? IS there someone dedicated to reading what I type?)

I'm not stopping until I die.. AND I have broken NO LAWS.

I will not stop posting.. There are at least 3 people who know I won't kill myself, who have some interesting info. I have my pieces set. You won't find this on any of my very public names online.. You won't find this on my phone. you won't find this on my computer.. If you let me be, I will continue to play this strange game I find myself in. If you try to end this arrangement.... Have fun with that..
edit on 28-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Exactly.

"Maybe we should worry about who set that God damn fire."

Why do I get the feeling this will never make it to LOL.

# 424

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Prob to drum up sympathy for the police.

It's curious to me that the 'new enemy' selected for the next round of anti-establishment terror against 'civilisation' is (drum-roll....) African-Americans!

Yay..who'd have guessed blacks would be the new 'Muslim terrorist' (sarcasm).

It isn't to drum up sympathy for the Police...it's to set the stage for and explain away the Uber-arming the Police to make them essentially a heavily armed domestic army, and no longer a domestic constabulary.

edit on 28-4-2015 by MysterX because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join