It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on the brink of collapse!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
As much as I would LOVE this article to be gospel, the NY Post isn't always completely accurate in their reporting. However, I submit this for your consideration.

A passage from Ernest  Hemingway fits the moment. In “The Sun Also  Rises,” one character asks,  “How did you go bankrupt?” and another responds: “Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.”

The exchange captures Hillary Clinton’s red alert. She’s been going politically bankrupt for a long time, and now faces the prospect of sudden collapse.

Red Alert!! Red Alert!!!

The compelling claims that she and Bill Clinton sold favors while she was secretary of state for tens of millions of dollars for themselves and their foundation don’t need to meet the legal standard for bribery. She’s on political trial in a country where Clinton Fatigue alone could be a fatal verdict.

Sold favors? Uh....what...kind...of "favors"? Ewwww. Yeah, my mind went there. *disgusted sigh*

Hillary’s one big advantage is obvious — she’s the only serious contender for the Democratic nomination, and she beats most GOP opponents in head-to-head matchups. But everything else weighs against her, including momentum.

Start with the fact that the sizzling reports of corrupt deals are coming from major news organizations that reliably tilt left. With supposed friends making the case against her, the tired Clinton defense that the ­attacks are partisan hit jobs has been demolished.

And after digging up so much dirt, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Politico, Reuters, Bloomberg News and others are not likely to be content with stonewalling and half-truths, especially given her recent lies about missing emails. No wonder the Times editorial page called on her to provide “straightforward answers” to the accusations.

I don’t see how she can meet that test. The outlines of cozy relationships and key transactions are not in dispute. The only issue is whether the millions the Clintons got amount to a quid pro quo.

On the face of it, that’s certainly what they look like. There are several deals we know of, and more could emerge, that put money in the Clintons’ pockets while helping businesses, including some loathsome international figures, make a killing. It is preposterous to argue that it’s all a coincidence.

Her position was further undercut when the family foundation announced it would refile five years of tax returns. In one three-year period, it omitted tens of millions in foreign contributions, reporting “zero” to the IRS. In another two-year period, it admitted to over­reporting government grants by more than $100 million.

A foundation aide described the errors as “typographical,” which is bizarre — and par for the Clinton course. To concede the errors during the firestorm must mean keeping them quiet was an even greater liability.

Really? A typo for 5 years on your tax filings? I gotta try that approach!

While this might not have the detailed facts 100% accurate, there is a strong ring of truth here. I still stand by my prediction that Jeb Bush will be the next POTUS.

Source

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Long live the Bush/Clinton dynasty!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
She would be the worst. The minds that support her have been corrupted. The again there is no difference in the parties once they are in office. I tend to believe even Rand Paul would change his tune. It's as someone says nice campaign.Now here's what your gonna do! There are 100.000 probably many more votes that Hillary will get from the minds that watch that Jenner bs. And alot of women. Just because she's a woman. It doesn't matter.we seriously need a 3rd party minimum.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm posting this picture in protest on every Hillary topic until she goes away.

edit on 27-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great!! I'll be singing that song whenever I see Hillary! You're mean!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great!! I'll be singing that song whenever I see Hillary! You're mean!

I might be mean but not stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Didn't call you stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
An old song.

The Old Gray Mare

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Didn't call you stupid.

I took that out of context. It's getting late and with the riots my last nerve is throbbing. I know if Hillary gets in office I'll expect more of the same. I apologize.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Hilldog would be a disaster, Monica 2016! She got the "job" done when hilliary couldn't!
edit on 27-4-2015 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
She's gross.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They really needed Obama more than Hillary at the time otherwise she would of already been POTUS.

Otherwise, she still can win this next one even with the "Problems" they are coming up against. If Jebb gets momentum they will run with that. They win either way with Hillary or Jebb.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hillary the "we are loosing the information war" ,should really reflect on ,"and what does it matter anyway" .Most people try and get it right ,and sometimes don't .She at least has had the opportunity many many times to but can't seem to see the error of her ways . I think that the US people should take some advice from people like Webster Tarpley , or Paul Craig Roberts ,or a Micheal Hudson . Heck even Max Kaiser could help in as who not to vote for . I think they would all say not another Hillary or Bonesman . Jeb Bush ??? yea right ...sad so frigging sad is the state of politics in the US .

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
a reply to: Ultralight

Hilldog would be a disaster, Monica 2016! She got the "job" done when hilliary couldn't!

Now that was some clever wordplay right there.

edit on 4/28/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Exactly.

I am watching the Baltimore Riots right now Where is Obama??

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"Hillary For President" is such an obvious head-fake.

The DNC has 'their candidate' on ice at the moment. They'll pull the rabbit out of the hat (I'm betting Warren) and sell her as "The Wimmenzes Saviour" ... somewhere down the road.

In the meantime, Hillary's gonna keep filling the war chest and scheme on a method of making off with the loot when nobody's looking.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys...
Bush or clinton? Gluttons for punishment aren't you all.
If I had to pick it would be clinton because she appears more sane than jeb.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hoochymama23

Jeb will win.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You need to take a peek at the historical Bush family and their associates and funders. They are not lacking sanity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join