It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard - Baltimore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Vasa Croe

HEADS UP!
I've been watching this unfold for hours and I can tell you that from the skip pattern of fires and violence outbreaks that there's a lot more to this than random acts of violence by disaffected rioters and/or looters.

As I see things developing on the ground in Baltimore, this appears to be unfolding as a well led, concerted effort of a group of people determined to test the strengths/weaknesses of US policing authorities, Fire Departments and National Guard deployments. Make no doubt about it...there's an intelligence behind this action and their probing and testing response scenarios.

For all practical purposes...this thing is unfolding like a Stress test. And as it unfolds, Strategists are studying the responses.

Yes. I find it interesting to keep an eye on the big black one, in squeaky white clothes, darting in and out with the redhead. I see choreography in his garbage can toss. As if he's had enough; he has, all his life, toed that white line, but now it's time to fling trash cans and shatter that hard earned credit rating. I would also imagine that the bar owner could be in agreement; agreement to not shoot or defend etc…who knows how many very private stones were unturned before sets were selected. We would never know. lol indeed.

You can bet there are zionist shills in the crowd. They side with anything that broadens their powers. Later the same black guy steals her purse. Since she's fed him and clothed him, I suppose he'll want to have a little desert as well. Some ginger pie, I would hazard. These two are everywhere, should be easy to ID.

They will, one day, come after those who call the actors actors. Lines were pretty much drawn with 911. Sandy Hook was just so the real dunces got the same message. How dare you. Children died. But…this is supposed to gain our respect? Because if children were killed, it is anything but clear who did it, and why.

Divide and conquer.

# 423

edit on 27-4-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No I admit I didn't watch…however I have seen many videos about that particular G20 summit and I know in that case there were agent provocateurs present. They probably have some here too. My point was it's wrong for them just like it's wrong for those who jump in and follow suit/the crowd. I would protect you and yours if you were innocent…I hope you would do the same for me and any other fellow innocent human

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
OK finally independent news...

livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well another call just came through about multiple officers injured requesting evac to hospital and they have to regroup to redeploy. I have to say this is heading downhill way faster than Ferguson. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow to reports of Nation Guard in the streets and curfews being setup. This will not be going like this much longer…unless it gets a whole whole lot worse.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I just heard or saw that National Guard was already rolling
into the city.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well another call just came through about multiple officers injured requesting evac to hospital and they have to regroup to redeploy. I have to say this is heading downhill way faster than Ferguson. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow to reports of Nation Guard in the streets and curfews being setup. This will not be going like this much longer…unless it gets a whole whole lot worse.

It is going to get a whole lot worse until the guard gets there. Then it may get even worse.....

There is way too much anger here for it to subside quickly. This is headed downhill very fast.

Reports are saying up to 5000 National Guard are at the ready to hit Baltimore....that is a LOT of troops in a single city.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Don't know how MD did it, but I will say I got it first hand from the police Captain in my city that the PD were the ones to train the National Guard - therefore if they were ever to be called out to support the police in a situation like this, the NG would be using the training/tactics taught to them by the police. Not saying that's good/bad just saying that in our area, the Guard would be operating under the same principles as the PD.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Can't help but think of the possibility that this is a ploy to get Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton there and assassinate one of them. They are both headed there. Think of the implications of one of them dying there and the mass chaos that would ensue nationwide.....just a thought. It would be especially bad if it were a white person or a cop that did it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: newyr

Don't know how MD did it, but I will say I got it first hand from the police Captain in my city that the PD were the ones to train the National Guard - therefore if they were ever to be called out to support the police in a situation like this, the NG would be using the training/tactics taught to them by the police. Not saying that's good/bad just saying that in our area, the Guard would be operating under the same principles as the PD.

Except under presidential order and military law. While they may have trained them, it was likely for the environment they would encounter....they are well trained to handle combatants.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Man…IDK if I wanna see a live feed. I am still on the scanner and I have been hearing reports of structure fires and the smoke is bad enough to pull officers back. Heard a Signal 13 a bit earlier too which is the Metro police's code for Officer needs help like yesterday. I think they may actually send the guard in tonight if this keeps up. There may be more teargas than air in Baltimore by morning.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: newyr

Yea as vasa was saying that was probably training specific to natural disaster and civil unrest...all NG guys get the standard boot camp reprogramming any other soldier is first introduced to.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Please update this when you can, Well Done.
This is very unresting. I don't usually tag on to these threads, but....
WIS

The fact it only took 30 seconds for approval tells me a lot....they were just waiting for the call. That and the fact he was on the phone with Obama that quick....tells me this is going to be really bad. Started about 3 PM today with the rioting and only took a few hours for it to escalate to calling the National Guard.......

She said she was working on it all day to make sure it was legal lol. I wonder if the military will move Jade Helm to Baltimore. Nope they wouldn't do that, its the south that Obama has listed as the enemy.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OK Tim Pool reporting as they are driving around town...
they just passed some "kids carrying tire irons, crow bars &
sledge hammers". That people are ready to take action...

They just heard that NG is on Lafayette....

Says that seems like it is worse than Furguson.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Better get D and 'em on it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The Commissioner just stated the area is 80 square miles, exponentially larger area than Ferguson.
The 5000 NG is a drop in the bucket, he also stated he has 5000 out of area officers too. The NG will be deployed to hold areas and protect structures, the police will be responding and moving crowds and in front lines. The NG are extra manpower to hold areas once cleared.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: newyr

Yea as vasa was saying that was probably training specific to natural disaster and civil unrest...all NG guys get the standard boot camp reprogramming any other soldier is first introduced to.

The National Guard are not brainless robots lol. They are people who live and work in the state they would be deployed for things like this. My dad was in the Guard during the Chicago riots in 1968 after Martian Luther King was killed. He was Sniper. They were deployed into Chicago during the worst of it but before hand they all as a group discussed what they would do if the order came down to shoot, they all agreed they would not shoot their fellow Americans!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Please update this when you can, Well Done.
This is very unresting. I don't usually tag on to these threads, but....
WIS

The fact it only took 30 seconds for approval tells me a lot....they were just waiting for the call. That and the fact he was on the phone with Obama that quick....tells me this is going to be really bad. Started about 3 PM today with the rioting and only took a few hours for it to escalate to calling the National Guard.......

She said she was working on it all day to make sure it was legal lol. I wonder if the military will move Jade Helm to Baltimore. Nope they wouldn't do that, its the south that Obama has listed as the enemy.

Ha....sad part is, those in the south would likely not put up with this crap. Only criminals have guns in Baltimore....they made sure of that with the gun laws....and now I have come full circle as to why guns are good....

If this was happening in my area in Atlanta, well....lets just say this would not happen in my area in Atlanta....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The Commissioner just stated the area is 80 square miles, exponentially larger area than Ferguson.
The 5000 NG is a drop in the bucket, he also stated he has 5000 out of area officers too. The NG will be deployed to hold areas and protect structures, the police will be responding and moving crowds and in front lines. The NG are extra manpower to hold areas once cleared.

They wont be there till tomorrow though, that is when the curfew goes into effect lol. Talk about Democratic ignorance. The Governor should have intervened and stomped on this woman's toes yesterday.

Nope the Guard has just arrived, thankfully the innocent might get some relief from these thugs.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: change in situation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I will have to hit the sack very soon as I have an early
day tomorrow.
Tim Pool crew now looking for the NG on Lafayette...
For the most part everything seems quiet & they are seeing
mostly looters walking around.

I will wait a few more minutes to see if they find the NG.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

They wont be there till tomorrow though, that is when the curfew goes into effect lol. Talk about Democratic ignorance. The Governor should have intervened and stomped on this woman's toes yesterday.

The commissioner stated the NG are there now.

Yes, that Mayor is an example of community organizer without a clue, probably emulating her hero President.
edit on 27-4-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join