It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard - Baltimore

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

He was banging himself against the inside of the van while it was in motion. Considering there is just the transport officer, and the 2 people in custody were in the back in separate areas, who was with Mr. Grey in the back when he was flailing around?

We don't have all the facts and I am pointing out info others are, for some reason, intentionally ignoring.
edit on 30-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I am not giving you any BS. If you don't understand what I am talking about then maybe you should educate yourself before ranting on a topic that you are apparently interested in but only to the point it agrees with what you think.

I do this for a living and you apparently do not.

Ask questions and I will answer, as I have. I have provided information you are not aware of.

If the cops are guilty then let the investigation show that and let the state charge them. Until that happens you have nothing but half a story.

Stop ignoring information that you don't like / that doesn't support your theory.

As I have stated, we don't have all the facts.

Tell ya what, since I don't want to derail this thread with a back and forth with you. I will refrain from posting in this thread unless its a news update. Do your own research from here on out.

Good thing Sharpton has arrived -

He is just what this situation needs....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Sorry I have no clue....

Yeah well it's clear that you obviously do not.

Cheers

Why do you finish with "cheers" every time that you support criminal behavior over law enforcement, who are just trying to do their jobs and protect the properties of business owners, as well as the people who are employed that have lost their jobs in this incident here?

Nobody is claiming that Law Enforcement does not have bad people within their ranks, after all they are people just like us all too. However why assume that every one of them are bad, is that logical? ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My, my ,my, my friend, No matter how hard you try, they will never hold the instigators accountable here, I have tried to reason with these misled do good people as well myself, but folks need to be left alone to make their own decisions until someone is kicking their own front door down after their beloved anarchy happens. Luckily we still have some time to go before that happens though buddy.

Eventually one realizes that you cannot reason with most of them no matter how hard you try, and no matter how good your intentions are, they won't learn until they, and their own families are subjugated by the criminals who they enable and make excuses for Xcathdra.

It's impossible for media brainwashed pacifists to read between the lies, they wont get it until the entire lie slowly crumbles and innocent people are being raped and murdered. When it does, then they will claim that they always supported the law and order that we had before, as flawed as it obviously is or was, yet still better than any other suggested solution. ~$heopleNation

edit on 30-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I am not giving you any BS. If you don't understand what I am talking about then maybe you should educate yourself before ranting on a topic that you are apparently interested in but only to the point it agrees with what you think.

I do this for a living and you apparently do not.

Ask questions and I will answer, as I have. I have provided information you are not aware of.

If the cops are guilty then let the investigation show that and let the state charge them. Until that happens you have nothing but half a story.

Stop ignoring information that you don't like / that doesn't support your theory.

As I have stated, we don't have all the facts.

Tell ya what, since I don't want to derail this thread with a back and forth with you. I will refrain from posting in this thread unless its a news update. Do your own research from here on out.

Good thing Sharpton has arrived -

He is just what this situation needs....

Apparently your agenda has a lot to do with spreading propaganda..

why keep asking people if this is a race issue? Why post pictures of idiots like Sharpton? Your being just like them and trying to MAKE this into a race issue instead of what it actually is..

Your sorry if I "don't understand what your talking about" ???.. seriously?

You tell me that the autopsy report proves his injury happened when NO police officer WAS IN THE VAN.. and then YOU DARE TO SAY I SIMPLY DON"T UNDERSTAND when I tell you that no autopsy report can tell you who was in the van?

I just lost any and all respect for you that I ever had...

play your games with someone else... I was willing to hear you and discuss with you, but your just wanting to take it to idiot levels of propaganda...

As for race, its not just black people who get into that van in Baltimore and can never walk again as a result..
edit on 1-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

First of all you are just down right rude!
The only thing I was inquiring about was the lack of
officers in the bloody van. I have not put down anyone nor officers.

I try to be respectful when I speak to others & I always
sign off with cheers in ALL my post regardless of the topic.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
First of all you are just down right rude!
The only thing I was inquiring about was the lack of
officers in the bloody van. I have not put down anyone nor officers.

I can be, sorry about that, but it was kind of rude of you in that other thread to assume that I do not consider both sides, so you and I are even now.

I try to be respectful when I speak to others & I always
sign off with cheers in ALL my post regardless of the topic.

Well that is good, I will toss a couple back later on tonight for you. Happy Friday! ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join