It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technological Control of Chakra (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The following is a video explaining technological control of chakra. Here is the video:

Synopsis: Chakra Matrix's covered, what all can be done to chakra via technology covered, the heart chakra's relationship with the mind covered, and more...

I believe this is a major part of the control grid taking place on planet Earth. Mind control technology becomes exotic when it comes to chakra influencing tech. And it can no longer be only termed mind control, it is full body AND mind control at that point.

This is non-lethal weaponry technology the US shadow government and other sources influencing Earth have....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'll be honest. I'm afraid to even watch it, the very idea of doing something like that repels me that much. To mess with someone else's chakra..isn't that like stealing a part of their soul? I thought I knew earlier what the worst evil ever is..but this might even top that, to harm the 'inside' like that..that's beyond mind control, yes. That's just monstrous. I can't think of any other word for it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good vid nice find OP!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since "chakras" don't exist, you don't have to worry about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jessme2
I'll be honest. I'm afraid to even watch it, the very idea of doing something like that repels me that much. To mess with someone else's chakra..isn't that like stealing a part of their soul? I thought I knew earlier what the worst evil ever is..but this might even top that, to harm the 'inside' like that..that's beyond mind control, yes. That's just monstrous. I can't think of any other word for it.

I feel ya. The shadow government groups have zero morals. Their actions are done by pure strategy and based on their agenda(an evil agenda). Zero respect for life or any being. The agenda is what is holy to these groups. They have targeted thousands if not millions of targeted individuals around the globe with these technologies.

Sept 10th 2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3-2.7 trillion dollars was spent at the pentagon, but had zero explanation on what. I suggest the technological control grid is what they spent the majority of that on(or at least a good amount of it).

I will quote part of the video that isn't so dark:
Any Conceptual Energy can be put into chakra
Any Energetic Signature can be put into chakra
Any Emotions can be put into chakra
Any Sound can be put into chakra”

There is a brighter side to this technology in that once it becomes public we can cure things like depression without side effects. Also technological chakra experiences can be amazing. A new age of "Experiencer" will be ushered in when these technologies become public. And once the control grid technologies are known publicly hopefully the psychopaths in charge of the world's control grid will become less potent...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

They are undetectable usually. However I find your view over-assumptive. Once these things are proven by science I believe many like you will be dumbfounded, and speechless about how the east got chakras right.

I was agnostic with chakras until I had experienced them myself... I know they exist

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myuzik

They are undetectable usually. However I find your view over-assumptive. Once these things are proven by science I believe many like you will be dumbfounded, and speechless about how the east got chakras right.

I'll wait. When someone can demonstrate their existence in an objective way, I'll re-evaluate my position. Until then, they're like "chi" - unprovable, undetectable, subjective, unlikely.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I was agnostic with chakras until I had experienced them myself... I know they exist

What exactly did you experience to let you know they exist. I put these things one level above chupacabra but just below were-scorpions

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I firmly believe in the existence of chakras auras etc etc

But I wouldn't hold my breath on the whole science thing...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I feel ya. The shadow government groups have zero morals. Their actions are done by pure strategy and based on their agenda(an evil agenda). Zero respect for life or any being. The agenda is what is holy to these groups. They have targeted thousands if not millions of targeted individuals around the globe with these technologies.

Sept 10th 2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced 2.3-2.7 trillion dollars was spent at the pentagon, but had zero explanation on what. I suggest the technological control grid is what they spent the majority of that on(or at least a good amount of it).

I will quote part of the video that isn't so dark:
Any Conceptual Energy can be put into chakra
Any Energetic Signature can be put into chakra
Any Emotions can be put into chakra
Any Sound can be put into chakra”

There is a brighter side to this technology in that once it becomes public we can cure things like depression without side effects. Also technological chakra experiences can be amazing. A new age of "Experiencer" will be ushered in when these technologies become public. And once the control grid technologies are known publicly hopefully the psychopaths in charge of the world's control grid will become less potent...

What if you don't want to be "not depressed" but just free?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Damn, I really want to watch this vid but I dont like having Flash Player on my computer, it always makes it run badly..

I was just reading about electromagnetic influence on (chakras), this would probably have complimented it well

EDIT: Disappointed on so many levels. I put a virus (Flash) on my computer for that?. You owe me a laptop and 8mins of my life back OP!. Seriously there was no actual information presented, just opinion and speculation from whoever made the vid. It didnt seem to even employ the right language/lexicon to discuss the "opinions" it presents.

Very disappoint

edit on 28-4-2015 by ItVibrates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
just opinion and speculation

Actually it is based on experience, not opinion or speculation. It is testimony.

What if you don't want to be "not depressed" but just free?

Hard to achieve true freedom in an age full of covert technology...
edit on 4-5-2015 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2015 by Myuzik because: added quote and response

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik
We clearly have different standards to which we judge information. Here have a linky, this is not my speculation:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Take care now.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Take care now.

Can you spot the two or three really god-awful aspects of that 'study'? They're pretty apparent.

Sometimes I'm really puzzled at some of the things they'll publish now. Maybe I've got an onion on my belt, but decent journals used to require a lot better experimental case than that study could allow. It doesn't really tell you anything pro or con you could believe to be true.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
It was meant to be a starting point, something slightly more solid than a youtube vid that still supports the premise that you can influence your chakras (pineal being the third-eye chakra) with electromagnetic fields (ie: technology). Regardless of the ever declining standards of academic publications, they still hold slightly more credibility to me than youtube vids.

The above linked article is the 60Hz one (for US 120v 60Hz current), a similar one was done on 50Hz (for 240v countries) current and had similar results. I know this does not validate the other, but together they can provide a starting point.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam
Regardless of the ever declining standards of academic publications, they still hold slightly more credibility to me than youtube vids.

Depending on the youtube vid, I'd agree. And about the only hesitation I have with agreeing fully is that you can get the occasional really good vid done by a physicist or whatnot. The Feynman lectures come to mind. But the vid in the op, ugh.

The above linked article is the 60Hz one (for US 120v 60Hz current), a similar one was done on 50Hz (for 240v countries) current and had similar results. I know this does not validate the other, but together they can provide a starting point.

There are systemic errors in that experiment design that totally swamp any info you get from it, pro or con. I weep that this was the best experimental design they could do, and that it was deemed acceptable for publication. It doesn't really provide a starting point for either your view or mine, other than "You guys' study sucks", which perhaps we share.

new topics

top topics

join