It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Riots-Live Feeds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Couldn't find this posted.

ABC Baltimore

WBAL Live Feed

Police Scanner-Baltimore

Sickening

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Been watching this one for about 30 minutes, the CVS and cheque shop got looted

www.youtube.com...

Also, I think it'll get worse at night, of course I hope it doesn't
edit on 27/4/2015 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the live feeds!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
You are welcome.
I debated even posting the links because it's so disheartening but people should see what is happening.

edit on 4/27/2015 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The CVS got looted while 100 police were 1/2 block away. They need to call in the guard and put this down quickly. The longer it goes unchallenged the more are attracted to join. It's really sad.

Before the Civil War Baltimore was the scene of riots and Abe Lincoln had to sneak in to Washington dressed as a woman.
Some things never change.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Somebody needs to call Obama on the golf course and tell him about this. Wait, that isn't neccessary. He'll see it on the news.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger or maybe the TV on the wall at Zaney's...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Not a patch on the London riots(As of yet, hopefully not) but then again your Police seem to be out in force. Hopefully it calms down before it gets dark because i dont see that police line holding back any determined force should they decide to up the magnitude of the actions.

edit on 27-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
They just said that the National Guard is "on alert" but so far, the only ones trying to stop what is happening are the local pastors and community leaders.
If they don't do something soon I predict that the local business owners will take matters into their own hands. I certainly would.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Thanks for posting that one, couldn't get the others working.

Gonna be a rough night in "Charm" City.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Just like with all public discontent we need to address the root cause of the situation. Fact is they are not mobbing and rioting for nothing and as the night goes on i strongly suspect more and more individuals will participate. Quite frankly i dont think your national guard is the answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No worries, RT ruptly have a live stream if this one goes down...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The CVS store is now on Fire !!!

Al Sharpton is live on MSNBC !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have no doubt that there are issues that need to be addressed but what I am watching there is NO excuse for that. All I see are a bunch of animals that found an excuse to behave like animals.
They don't believe that they are going to fix what's wrong with society by destroying businesses and stealing other peoples stuff. They just want to destroy businesses and steal other people's stuff.
My opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you see the employee just get battered over the head with what looked to be a bottle? NEWS crew decided they needed to move off because there safety was jeopardized but one would have thought they would phone 911 for the poor fellow before departing.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Buddy im not suggesting there is sufficient cause or excuse for there actions. That being said this type of atrocity is symptomatic of society these days. Its a cause and effect situation, fix the cause to minimize the effect.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was supposed to be in the area of the CVS tomorrow morining and than the Camden Yards district for business. Needless to say I found something else to do instead.

edit on 27-4-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I see what you are saying but I can't help but feel that these kind of riots would happen even without the issues of social injustice. Think massive power outage or something like that. Opportunistic people like the ones we are watching are the same sort who flip cars and set them on fire when their favorite sport team wins a major game.
I appreciate your input, andy.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992
Excellent link. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well thats it really, i mean its rarely just one factor that contributes to these things happening, its generally a multitude of reasons that escalate toward social unrest.

Hope things calm down, never nice to see civilians get hurt at the expense of misplaced rage, no matter the reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join