It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Crisis Actor Caught Staging "Victim" Scenes at Freddy Gray Protests In Baltimore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Apparently we have another "actress" in the video getting her purse stolen, not once but TWICE.
(The above is not true, it was something I mistakenly read in the vid. Leaving it there for clarity sake.)

And she's also being "helped" the same way by bystanders.

AND someone just happened to take photographs of both incidents.

What say you ATS? Unluckiest woman in Baltimore? Or psyop?

ETA" You can see a better picture of the first instance here
edit on 27-4-2015 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2015 by schadenfreude because: correction pointed out by poster.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

What is it "all the worlds a stage", almost everything is manipulated today and certainly the longer something "plays out" the more time it has to be subjected to further manipulation.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"I know a crisis actor when I see one."

Said no one reliable ever. OP, I didn't see any evidence of a purse being stolen twice. I see someone having their purse stolen and then a chair thrown at them. That seems perfectly within the realms of possibility to me.

Can you explain what is exactly unlikely about the whole thing or what is wrong? I just didn't pick it up from the video.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Silliness.

It's clearly two different camera angles of the same event, not far from Camden Yards.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Ok, so the narrator DIDN'T say anything about two purses being stolen, you are right. That was something I read into it mistakenly. I will amend that in the OP. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Check the link provided at the bottom of the OP. Scroll down about five or so articles, you will see a crystal clear image of the woman in question having her purse stolen. There is no way that two women could have that ugly skirt. Hehe.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What !?!? That is obviously two different angles of the SAME scene !!! How does the Youtube narrator get "crisis actor" from that .

Some people have way to much time on their hands .

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This the same approximate area, someone may have been robbed alright, but there's nothing to say it's been staged, never mind being staged twice.
Here she is again outside the shop trying to stop rioters. If anything she is pretty brave...notice the shop window has now been caved in by the stool we see in mid-air in the other picture. Later on a reporter did have her bag stolen, but the twat was caught.

edit on 27-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He's a google earth shot of what I think is the scene.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just lol and while a nice try...fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Two different shirts. One is long sleeve, the other is short. Probably two different poorly dressed women...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics Char-Lee. The more frames of the light-dance we acquire, the better of a chance to see the truth.

a reply to: Char-Lee

# 422

edit on 27-4-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

Apparently we have another "actress" in the video getting her purse stolen, not once but TWICE.
(The above is not true, it was something I mistakenly read in the vid. Leaving it there for clarity sake.)

And she's also being "helped" the same way by bystanders.

AND someone just happened to take photographs of both incidents.

What say you ATS? Unluckiest woman in Baltimore? Or psyop?

ETA" You can see a better picture of the first instance here

I think I found your "crisis actor" being an idiot before her purse was stolen. 33 seconds in: youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I personally think asking questions is a very good thing, a responsible thing, and it should not be stopped ever. But people must look at all evidence, all sides with an open mind if they are to find any truth. People who want to present cut and dried conclusions and not just conjecture of anything too quickly is bothersome to me no one can have all the answers in a few hours.

I don't doubt that often things are staged in order to get the emotions they want from scenes they prepare. But in this instance my feeling so far is that this person was trying to protect this particular store from being broken into and trashed.

It seems from the video provided by bigal7997 that she stood outside the barrier they tried to create in front of this store and the purse snatch and other stuff happened.

It seems odd her sleeves are pushed up or missing in the one set compared to another of the photos and I feel like I have seen this woman before, so I intend to look farther.

top topics

join