It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon reopens Cheyenne Mountain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Violater1

Whew really gearing up there! that's a lot of protection for that guy!

Oh don't be silly, that is undoubtedly the plumbing crew, or at least I hope it is.

Not that a fellow like me would be allowed into a place like that, or at least not that I'll be allowed into a place like that after posting this comment. They'll be like "oh look engineercutout posted in the Cheyenne Mountain thread, and made a mysoginistic comment as well. You know what must be done..." (aide crosses engineercutout off of blue list and adds name to red list)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
In all seriousness, this is not just an idle reopening.
Looking at all of the current chaos that is not just brewing, but violently boiling over.
Putin, Turkey's Prime Minister, The Chinese Yuan and it's Asian Bank, Ali Hosseini Khamenei (is the second and current Supreme Leader of Iran). The Isis camps in Mexico, Operation Jade Helm.....

Agreed, that we're right there on the brink, for what my opinion is worth. I tend to fall into the "this has all been engineered by the globalist faction" camp, and that we have been courting this conflict since the big nueve uno uno. Hopefully we can somehow clean up this large mess we've made of our foreign policy, before it really turns ugly. I am skeptical that the more elite echelons of our electorate have any desire to clean up that mess, however. Those who are not complicit in stirring the pot seem to be too busy counting their money to do anything about it...

edit on 2-5-2015 by engineercutout because: edit

<< 1   >>

join