It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Coup D'etat Happening on American Soil RIght Now (updated 2x)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have to ask...

Is this a preview of what's to come if Hillary did get elected?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

yes absolutely it is. She will just order all the Sheriff's and police chiefs in America to do this same to any Mayor that does not want to curb the second Amendment just like NYC or Chicago. Which will of course lead to some very colorful event. Hillary is the devil the country will be damned if she gets in.

But in any case, lets us hope justice can prevail in this small town.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

You have quite the imagination. You realize mayor is an elected office? Firstly, if she does win the election and tries something like that, someone will try to impeach her. Even if they didn't, mayors would be afraid to do that because they won't get the votes they need to get re-elected.

I'm sure you also realize sheriff's are also elected, not appointed. It will be great for their re-election chances.

Further, I'm sure all the people who own guns would just love to happily hand them over.

As far as the OP, it's much easier for them to get away with crap like this when it's a tiny town, like this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
I have to ask...

Is this a preview of what's to come if Hillary did get elected?
That is a good question. We have had enough clintons and bushs to last forever. I think she would be a better choice over the republican offering...but better like bubonic plague may be better than getting ebola. I would prefer some other qualilfied females step up, though on the democrat side, any female with a hope will endorse Hillary. I can see republican talking heads making up voter fraud where there is none and worse....it kind of scary to think about.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

She will just order all the Sheriff's and police chiefs in America to do this same to any Mayor that does not want to curb the second Amendment just like NYC or Chicago.

I was thinking more along the lines of her being shut out of the Whitehouse and being told she was being impeached, that would be priceless.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

That's the craziest thing I've read about for a while. It reminds me of an incident that took place in the 1800s where they moved the county seat and took records and everything else needed to run the county at gun point. Please, keep us updated.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

In other words, the toes that you step on today might be the ones that kick you in the butt tomorrow.
I haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

yes absolutely it is. She will just order all the Sheriff's and police chiefs in America to do this same to any Mayor that does not want to curb the second Amendment just like NYC or Chicago. Which will of course lead to some very colorful event. Hillary is the devil the country will be damned if she gets in.

LOL What? Gun rights people have it all wrong in regard to democrats and liberals. I don't want your guns taken. I want registration, like a car. Waiting periods, classes-like a 5 hour class. The ability to have a gun safe and use it. It's best for people who want to own guns to register them and to make sure to change that registration when selling or gifting. If someone gets killed with that gun, the suspicion goes to the owner of record. If gun rights people stay out of my bedroom and body I will certainly even march against any extreme change to the 2nd amendment. People seem to forget the definition of the word liberal sometimes. It is frustrating. And, if you want to be in a well-regulated militia, join one, they exist. You are not your own militia on your own.
edit on 27-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Boy, am I glad I don't live down there. I'll just stay here and Chase the deer out of the garden.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
About time a colour revolution happened in America, ironic since America is the instigator of coloured revolutions in other countries.

F#d@ YEAH!!
A race war, just what América needs..

Your statement is probably the most stupid I have heard in a long time.

And what "colour" revolutions have the US started, polítical, económical and social yes, but colour?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
Will be nice to see destruction happening in America for a change on TV, instead of other countries.

Action shows need variation to keep ratings high.

Perhaps the Warsaw pact can liberate your freedoms.
What is wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is hilarious. The incumbent received 18 votes and the new one was met by 20 police officers and a city attorney...lol.

That means that the people who were stopping her from coming in didn't even all vote against her....

Now that's some funny chit man...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

he is psychotic and hates Americans. He said he would pick off Americans if there was a world war and we went to help out the UK....lol

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What does the 94% population being African-Americans have to do with the city being corrupt?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord oh the implications. It's only a matter of time before something like this happens after a national election. Unless I just missed a large chunk of American history, this sort of thing is much bigger news than some riot. People have been rioting in America for any reason imaginable since the inception of the united states, but seldom do we hear of this. Great OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I see now, ty

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Is it possible he may be an internet ISIS presence?? I mean if he did in fact say he would attack Americans ... I have been noticing his hostile posts against America as well, but did not see his threats. hey bullcat are you nearby, I think I am in fear of my life, hey dont come any closer!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That's easy, you fire the cop then you shoot him for being an armed civilian blockading a public building, and then you confiscate all of his property from his family to repay his debt to society.

All those special police fascist powers were predicated on a charade of democracy and they've been so secure in them that they've forgotten the charade and now they want to use naked force to enforce illusion that they rule by democratic process.

Let them see how the other half have lived- it doesn't matter if you fight the government because they just keep coming, and everything they do is allowed but everything you do against then makes others attack you and your assets even more. The police should have to experience being forced into a fight you can't win and then being told your wrong to stand up and you have to be punished until you submit. I would pay good money to see this little hissy fit turn into a blood bath, even though we all know it will be resolved behind closed doors by lawyers and political bosses instead. Why not? Something has clearly gotta give.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DYepes

LOL What? Gun rights people have it all wrong in regard to democrats and liberals. I don't want your guns taken. I want registration, like a car. Waiting periods, classes-like a 5 hour class. The ability to have a gun safe and use it. It's best for people who want to own guns to register them and to make sure to change that registration when selling or gifting. If someone gets killed with that gun, the suspicion goes to the owner of record. If gun rights people stay out of my bedroom and body I will certainly even march against any extreme change to the 2nd amendment. People seem to forget the definition of the word liberal sometimes. It is frustrating. And, if you want to be in a well-regulated militia, join one, they exist. You are not your own militia on your own.

Progressive say what? You're the one that has it all wrong

Uhhh Second Amendment "shall not infringe?" means hand off, that means all laws and regulations regarding firearms are constitutionally null and void and the 2nd Amendment may be the only right that is entrenched in the constitution and therefore unamendable and irrevocable given the words "shall not infringe." But I think the Entire Bill of Rights is likewise entrenched and unamendable as they derive directly from God to us.

And the 2nd amendment right is not tied to a militia as you state. When the founders said militia they meant army, but did not believe that the word army was appropriate because they did not want the US to have a standing army so they used the word militia instead. The need for a well regulated army is the reason the right exists, it does not qualify or limit the right to bear arms.

To better understand the 2nd amendment I added a few words for clarity

BECAUSEA well regulated Militia IS necessary to the security of a free State, THEREFORE the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So it goes THE REASON FOR THE RIGHT, THE RIGHT, IT'S UNAMENDABLE

The second amendment is there so that citizens can own firearms the equivalent of any military in the world. Citizens hold these firearms to be ready if and when called upon to defend the nation. The founders didn't leave it to chance, they spelled it out in black and white, they did not leave it to chance that progressives would whittle it down to a right to own a "sporting" gun for the purposes of hunting. This is a right necessary for national defense, the purpose of which is to disperse military grade firearms into the community.

Sorry if that hurts your progressive sensibilities but that's what it says and that's what it means.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Internet gossip has it that the town has a large number of "ghost" employees.

Those people who "resigned" may not have existed other than on paper for the purpose of collecting money.

When the books get looked at, some people may be going to prison.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join