It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dead: reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
He's just mad because someone got his Gooo ooo ooo ooo ooat.
edit on 28-4-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hon, what ever you think you understood of my post, is way out of the truth understanding, but hysteria is the last thing in my mind and more of a joke of how the US love to target number ones.

BTW ISIS is real and is a danger to those that they are targeting, that have nothing to do with hysteria.

I was talking about the "ISIS sympathizers in the US launching attacks" part. That's why I brought up the facts about how unlikely it is for that to happen.

The hysteria part was just about people in general here. They get angry or scared about groups on the other side of the world, when the people who are actually taking their rights and causing them harm are right here. And they're not ISIS.

I didn't mean it as a personal attack, and if it felt that way, I apologize. Just trying to point out how people always seem to marginalize the real threats while panicking over the ones that can't harm them.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Its that dual nature thing, the double standard of holding up rules and decency on the one hand and bombing the hell out of nations on the other…

They aren't blind, except when it comes to believing they are better than everyone else.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree. It's sad how many people can't see the double standards.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I remember too, my husband was in desert storm and desert shield, he used to call me from Saudi Arabia and we had sometimes to stop talking because it was sirens going on in the background.

But, that is how news get their ratings.

It's strange over there. I was standing in the chow hall putting food on my plate and there was a mortar attack going on some within the exterior perimeter (but not in the inner perimeter). We just went about out business like nothing was going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can somebody tell ISIS that Goatees are last decade.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What else you could do right? my husband used to tell me the same thing he was near to one of the bombings of the American troops housing in Saudi, he could not call me for a week due to the lines been use for other priorities at the time.

Also in one of his missions to retrieve papers for a Kuwaiti General (I met the General while in Washington after my husband came back) his vehicle was shot at in the driver side, he was the driver, he didn't know until getting out of the vehicle and noticed the bullet hole, still that didn't stop him and those doing missions from going in the front lines.

The media knows some things, but those in the line of fire are the ones that are experiencing what really is going on.

But sensationalism sells that is for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Ummm, is there any proof? Isn't this the same dude who was wearing an expensive watch at his declaration of becoming the fundamentalist "Caliph"? This sounds more like a "job well done, now move on to your next assignment".

A few months ago I was joking with my friends that there will be a new "big bad evil" before the 2016 elections. It will either be something like a super deadly "Egyptian Frog Flu" (I made that up); a new group "OSIRIS" which will be like isis on steroids; or some new leader Umboogoo Khan, a "prophesized" descendant of Genghis Khan. I made all of those up because of the ridiculous 2012 Mayan & Rapture rumors, and the 2014 Ebola debacle. But people are so gullible, they'll believe anything if it's foreign & sounds dangerous.

But now I'm going to have to take this seriously. I'll be curious to see what new black ops group or BS scare tactic they use over the next 12 months, now that they've deactivated their latest puppet.
Rest assured it will be something that they will convince the people of the US and World that only either Hillary or Jeb can save us from.Depending on who's poll numbers are lowest.
edit on 033030p://3926 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The only good fundamentalist godtard is a DEAD fundamentalist godtard.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join