It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dead: reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This news are not encouraging, the fact that US targeted many number one, two and three men during the Al-Qaida years of fear mongering is prof that IS will just get another man to take the place of leadership.

Sadly the danger of all this is what the wannabe IS sympathizers in the US would do, in retaliation.

Perhaps that is why is been some boosting of security in California where news has come out of dangers from IS.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: daaskapital

I think the leader is not dead but one of his many look alikes is.

Not saying the OP is true or anything, but I think you are giving WAY more credit to the abilities of ISIS if you think they could successfully fool western forces with a body double.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

"...Sunni Jihadists who share control of IS with the old guard Baathists of Saddam (as they are the combined brains of Islamic State & ISIS "

presenting the framework and imputus.... arming or otherwise helping create ISIS may have several western intel powers involved but the plot backfired just like in the 911 events

edit on th30143016313927322015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Sadly the danger of all this is what the wannabe IS sympathizers in the US would do, in retaliation.

The fact that they are wannabes means that they will do nothing. You may see a few isolated incidents, but unless a terrorist cell was already days away from a legit terrorist strike, then don't expect anything substantial to take place.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sadly the wannabe are the ones that if left lose will inflict the most damage to people, no necessarily in big scale, but enough to scare some around while robbing the sense of safety and security most people have in the our nation.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I doubt that. Well at least I doubt it based on how it SHOULD be handled. Unfortunately with the way the media blows everything WAY out of proportion, you may end up being right just because of the MSM.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Most of the time when we get hold of news or latest news is because dangers has been brewing for quite sometimes, what we don't know doesn't hurt us, that is the government motto.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Speaking from personal experience as someone who served in Iraq, the MSM has a tendency to over report the danger level of whatever situation they are reporting on.

You can't imagine the disconnect I experienced talking to my parents while overseas and they were fretting about the latest bombs going off in Baghdad and I'm like, "I haven't seen a single bomb yet, and I've been here for months".

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
if tru ...mister Netanahu is moaning now :-)
now bring the banks ceo's who finances isis to court for assisting mass murders....! couse THEY are the real criminals
bet the finance system will never allow that action

edit on 27-4-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I remember too, my husband was in desert storm and desert shield, he used to call me from Saudi Arabia and we had sometimes to stop talking because it was sirens going on in the background.

But, that is how news get their ratings.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You mean Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein were given too much credit for their body doubles? I think the leader of ISIS is way smarter than you think he is.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
Your freedoms (to bomb and maim and destroy) and your way of life (same thing) are killing us, the way of a peaceful life in the world and happyness. Not a single day goes past without America being in the news, being at war, killing somebody, hateing somebody. Ever get tired of it? I do.

Ask the Kurds if they're tired of American support. It's a lifeline. The world is not some peaceful and happy place save for our interference.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: intrptr

why would it matter if hes dead?

These people know they are destined to die, they seek it out, you dont think that have people in the wings to replace the leaders?

Every power structure does, ISIS is no different

The Caliph. to be a Caliph you have to be a direct genetic descendant of Mohamed. Since Mohammed screwed anything that couldn't outrun him that shouldn't be too hard.

Quit lying. The first 3 Caliphs weren't descendants of the Prophet, and neither was the 5th. In fact, there are entire empires in the past where none of their Caliphs were related to the Prophet. If you're going to speak on things, at least have the decency to research it first.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

These people know they are destined to die, they seek it out, you dont think that have people in the wings to replace the leaders?

The Caliph. to be a Caliph you have to be a direct genetic descendant of Mohamed. Since Mohammed screwed anything that couldn't outrun him that shouldn't be too hard.

Quit lying. The first 3 Caliphs weren't descendants of the Prophet, and neither was the 5th. In fact, there are entire empires in the past where none of their Caliphs were related to the Prophet. If you're going to speak on things, at least have the decency to research it first.
I couldn't interview any camels to see if they were related.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This news are not encouraging, the fact that US targeted many number one, two and three men during the Al-Qaida years of fear mongering is prof that IS will just get another man to take the place of leadership.

Perhaps that is why is been some boosting of security in California where news has come out of dangers from IS.

No offense, but huh? You do realize you're far more likely to die from a car wreck, prescription drug overdose, being mauled by an animal, or killed in a storm than to die from a terrorist attack, right? More people die from being mauled by pet dogs than die from terrorist attacks in America. In fact, you're more likely to get killed by American police than by terrorists in America. And that's based on facts.

The hysteria here is crazy. It's just like the Ebola hysteria. There was a higher probability of dying from being struck by lightning, from dying in a plane crash, dying from a bee sting, or by being eaten by a shark than being killed by Ebola. Yet people here still panicked about Ebola.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I couldn't interview any camels to see if they were related.

In other words, you got caught in a lie, couldn't defend your lie, so you tried to resort to humor to get out of it. Isn't the official motto of ATS to "deny ignorance"?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

In other words, you got caught in a lie, couldn't defend your lie, so you tried to resort to humor to get out of it. Isn't the official motto of ATS to "deny ignorance"?

no. i have read that The Caliph must be a descendent of Mohammed. if that is wrong then so be it. But to lie requires preformed intent to deceive. Still doesn't prevent the ex living turd daesh leader from being a beast raping sack of excrement.
edit on 28-4-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Lol, Albaghdadi isn't related to the Prophet. If he did claim so, he's a liar. The neo-khawarij nutcases in the 1970s who hijacked the Mecca for a week and killed hundreds of pilgrims also claimed they had a guy who was a direct descendant of the prophet and to be the Mahdi.

They'll come up with anything and kill anyone. They claim to be Islamic but are far from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

no. i have read that The Caliph must be a descendent of Mohammed. if that is wrong then so be it. But to lie requires preformed intent to deceive. Still doesn't prevent the ex living turd daesh leader from being a beast raping sack of excrement.

No, a lie is a lie. And when you were called out on it, instead of admitting it was wrong, you tried to deflect from it. All it would've taken is a quick google search to verify your statements. Like I said, not even the very first Caliph was the Prophet's descendant. So it would've been easy to find out.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hon, what ever you think you understood of my post, is way out of the truth understanding, but hysteria is the last thing in my mind and more of a joke of how the US love to target number ones.

BTW ISIS is real and is a danger to those that they are targeting, that have nothing to do with hysteria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join