It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dead: reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Dear USA, can you please send the entire Westboro baptist congregation to picket his funeral.........and Piers Morgan so he doesn't come back here.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Well, if we're sending all our trash over there... Can we also include the jurors from Florida who let Casey Anthony off? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer
ISIS Appoints A Former Physics Teacher As The New Caliph

Abu Alaa Afri is the new stand-in leader. “After Baghdadi’s wounding, he [Afri] has begun to head up Daesh [arabic term for ISIS] with the help of officials responsible for other portfolios,” He will be the leader of Daesh if Baghdadi dies.” said Hashimi.

That makes sense-a man of science to lead the most warped religious fanatics since the dark ages!
Now I KNOW we have slipped into a parallel universe.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well some month ago , there was reports of him getting his butt whooped by a Iraqi Airstrike in takrit (an Iraqi city which was recently liberated by PMF - popular mobilization forces )
They after 2 weeks or so , published new photos of him saying that he is still alive . but then again , new reports said that those pics were taken before the strike and he is seriously injured

Now Iraqi intel. service has apparently told a non-official news agency that he has no brain activity after he couldn't survive the damages sustained

The airstrike has been carried out by Iranian Su-25s which were given to Iraq as a gift to fight ISIS .

Su-25 is a CAS - close air support - aircraft .

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

why would it matter if hes dead?

These people know they are destined to die, they seek it out, you dont think that have people in the wings to replace the leaders?

Every power structure does, ISIS is no different

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The ones REALLY in control of ISIS, rarely if ever show their faces. The glorified killing comes from civilian boneheads and the strategy come from current and former Iraqi military. Cut the head off and another will grow back. The entire deconstruction of modern society relies on fear and opposition. Don't expect us to be saved from anything, anytime soon. It's like stomping on an ant hill while the queen remains underground.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hope that prick is really dead. I've had enough of ISIS.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: intrptr

why would it matter if hes dead?

These people know they are destined to die, they seek it out, you dont think that have people in the wings to replace the leaders?

Every power structure does, ISIS is no different

The Caliph. to be a Caliph you have to be a direct genetic descendant of Mohamed. Since Mohammed screwed anything that couldn't outrun him that shouldn't be too hard.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
there are probably many turtles, goats, sheep and oxen that could claim the title of caliph.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Translation:

He removed his false beard, got his plastic surgery re-corrected and now works out of his new upgraded office in Fort Lauderdale.

He now has TWO Rolex watches instead of just the one he wore when preaching Islam.

The guy is an obvious fake and not a true preacher of Islam, is he even a Muslim?

edit on 27-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Fake Muslim or not, there are crazy Muslims out there (Neo-Khawarij) who will blow themselves up despite the fact that Suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Fake Muslim or not, there are crazy Muslims out there (Neo-Khawarij) who will blow themselves up despite the fact that Suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam.

If they want to blow themselves up, I have no moral objection to them fulfilling their own wishes.

Suicide is also forbidden in Catholicism, yet Catholics still do it. Nothing special about Islam forbidding it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The problem comes when they kill innocent people in the process. Again, that's how their small, twisted minds work. Kill yourself and innocent people= go to paradise.

Sounds ridiculous, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The problem comes when they kill innocent people in the process. Again, that's how their small, twisted minds work. Kill yourself and innocent people= go to paradise.

Sounds ridiculous, right?

You should be more concerned about fixing your own problems before butting into others and dictating how they should fix theirs.

Ever butt into an argument between two people, what usually happens is they BOTH turn on you.

Never butt into a fight between two people. Let them go at it. Their fight, their argument.

Perhaps that is why people hate Americans. Ever think about why people really hate you? And I don't just mean people in the Middle East.

You would be surprised how many hate you in Europe.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What exactly are you on about? Butting into who?

And who hates me?

You might want to clarify what you're accusing me of because frankly, I don't get what you're on about.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What exactly are you on about? Butting into who?

And who hates me?

You might want to clarify what you're accusing me of because frankly, I don't get what you're on about.

Not you specifically, Americans in general.

Your freedoms (to bomb and maim and destroy) and your way of life (same thing) are killing us, the way of a peaceful life in the world and happyness. Not a single day goes past without America being in the news, being at war, killing somebody, hateing somebody.

Ever get tired of it? I do.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They say it’s true and John McCain just announced he’s going to the funeral

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm not a yank neither do I live in the US.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this changing of the Caliph is just what the Turks ordered.... to wrest control of the IS Caliphate from the Sunni Jihadists who share control of IS with the old guard Baathists of Saddam (as they are the combined brains of Islamic State & ISIS

the Turks are bound and determined to resurrect a neo-Ottoman Caliphate...here's their chance--- and to demote ISIS into just a 'compliance patrol' to enforce strict Sharia and Salafist/Wahabbist core beliefs... but to grow the Caliphate into a Global State across many borders.
Led ultimately by Turkey out of Istanbul...(secretly allied with Greece who departs the EU soon... the alliance of Orthodox Greece & Islamic Caliphate Turkey will give rise to the 'Beast-man' of prophecy)
edit on th30143016283127272015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
this changing of the Caliph is just what the Turks ordered.... to wrest control of the IS Caliphate from the Sunni Jihadists who share control if IS with the old guard Baathists of Saddam

the Turks are bound and determined to resurrect a neo-Ottoman Caliphate...here's their chance--- and to demote ISIS into just a 'compliance patrol' to enforce strict Sharia and Salafist/Wahabbist core beliefs... but to grow the Caliphate into a Global State across many borders.

SO who is in control of ISIS, America? Saudi Arabia, Israel or Turkey? Aren't they the top four favourites?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join