It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Earthquake experts went to Nepal one week before the big earthquake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.usnews.com...

Yet another "drill" right before a disaster. This happened with the Haiti quake too. I'm sure many people are just going to write this off as another coincidence but these coincidences seem to follow a pattern.

From the article:

"Just a week ago, about 50 earthquake and social scientists from around the world came to Kathmandu, Nepal, to figure out how to get this poor, congested, overdeveloped, shoddily built area to prepare better for the big one, a repeat of the 1934 temblor that leveled this city. They knew they were racing the clock, but they didn't know when what they feared would strike."

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
www.usnews.com...

Yet another "drill" right before a disaster. This happened with the Haiti quake too. I'm sure many people are just going to write this off as another coincidence but these coincidences seem to follow a pattern.

From the article:

"Just a week ago, about 50 earthquake and social scientists from around the world came to Kathmandu, Nepal, to figure out how to get this poor, congested, overdeveloped, shoddily built area to prepare better for the big one, a repeat of the 1934 temblor that leveled this city. They knew they were racing the clock, but they didn't know when what they feared would strike."

You do realise this was an earthquake, right?
No wait, don't tell me... It was HAARP..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Unless I am mistaken, this is exactly what it indicates. They are experts in their field and were there to address infrastructure with the intention of minimising damage in what was by all accounts something that they knew was coming - they just did not know when.

There is no conspiracy here.

BUT - Scientists more certain than ever that Oil & Gas drilling causes earthquakes thanks to deep injection wells and fracking......that has the potential to trigger EQ's.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Hahaha haaa! Oh man, you really got him there! After all, it would be the most insane thing in the universe to think that there could be some kind of technology that could cause earthquakes... Come on people, get with it! You act as if the government has been developing technology that's more advanced than what the public has access to since before WW2... as if that would give them some kind of tactical edge against any potential threats... what government in their right mind would do such a thing?? The government tells us everything they do, its all documented in the yearly budget report. They don't sell drugs for extra money. Those CIA agents caught at the border were just rogue agents, duh! Cmon now, the government hates drugs, or else why would they have a War on Drugs where they are doing everything humanly possible to solve the drug problem...

The government has no interest in controlling mother nature, otherwise there would be some kind of evidence like documentation of some sort pointing to this...

Oh wait... There is!
Oh wait... They are!
Oh wait... They do!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Hahaha haaa! Oh man, you really got him there! After all, it would be the most insane thing in the universe to think that there could be some kind of technology that could cause earthquakes... Come on people, get with it! You act as if the government has been developing technology that's more advanced than what the public has access to since before WW2... as if that would give them some kind of tactical edge against any potential threats... what government in their right mind would do such a thing?? The government tells us everything they do, its all documented in the yearly budget report. They don't sell drugs for extra money. Those CIA agents caught at the border were just rogue agents, duh! Cmon now, the government hates drugs, or else why would they have a War on Drugs where they are doing everything humanly possible to solve the drug problem...

The government has no interest in controlling mother nature, otherwise there would be some kind of evidence like documentation of some sort pointing to this...

Oh wait... There is!
Oh wait... They are!
Oh wait... They do!

Something tells me your apparent obsession with drugs doesn't end with just writing about them...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Oh wait... There is!
Oh wait... They are!
Oh wait... They do!

Yeah, the US govt was testing a tsunami bomb during World War II. Supposedly they abandoned the project though.

I'm not saying this earthquake or the one in Haiti were man-made, but I don't rule out anything when it comes to Geo-engineering. The technology is too advanced & secretive, and I doubt they'll ever declassify info on the world's Geo-weapons.

ADDED: I just checked and supposedly the tsunami bomb was in 1944. And it was a joint effort between New Zealand & the US. Here are a few articles I found on it.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
gizmodo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Because we all know the threat that Nepal and Haiti pose to the West. Oh wait they don't. If the US actually had this tech what would be the point of using it on these third world countries?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

A drill you say?

No, not a drill, Nepal has been an at risk place for a long time and these 50 scientists have been visiting the Nepal region since 2013..

ewf.nerc.ac.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

as if that would give them some kind of tactical edge against any potential threats… what government in their right mind would do such a thing??

And to Nepal of all places. Some threat there…

or else why would they have a War on Drugs where they are doing everything humanly possible to solve the drug problem…

Declare War on Earthquakes!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Time to REALLY worry is when a crack team of "experts" suddenly gets
dispatched to Yellowstone for um research purposes

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Because we all know the threat that Nepal and Haiti pose to the West. Oh wait they don't. If the US actually had this tech what would be the point of using it on these third world countries?

To be fair, the US govt did the Tuskegee experiments on the African American community in Alabama. And did similar human experimentation programs spreading syphilis in Guatemala. What people in those situations posed a threat to the West?

The easiest place to test & refine your tactics is in locations that nobody cares about. That's why pharmaceutical companies have so many lawsuits against them for faulty trial drugs in Africa. Because nobody in the major countries will give a crap if it's true or not. And once the companies perfect their products, they can sell them in wealthier markets.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you want to direct your anger/distrust/disgust to someone, why not towards the tens of thousands of psychics, indigo children and whatever other bullsh*t con artists peddle.

they are all crawling out of the woodwork now, like cockroaches to say "i KNEW somerthing was goiong to happen", "i woke up with a bad feeling on saturday", "i stubbed my toe and knew it would have global consequebces..because i am that important"

Every single one of them, of you (many are here on ATS) should take a long look in the mirror and think about how you make a living conning people into thinking you can predict the future...but cant ever seem to get global catastrophes right!

Despicable.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh wait... There is!
Oh wait... They are!
Oh wait... They do!

So let me get this straight
Since the early fourties you think that the worlds governments have spent what? Millions? Billions? Trillions? on developing weapons more advanced than the conventional ones we see, more advanced that Nukes.

Seriously do you really thing the worlds governments have hidden this from us, from each other.
Spent obscene amounts of money on killing rather than health, welfare and serving their communities?

Come on it would be silly to think. They would have advanced their technology to a point where they could and would cause (un) natural catastrophes beyond imagination.

Surely not, you would have to be crazy to think a nuclear weapon is not the most advanced weapon developed, its only been what 70 years since the nuke was developed, they cant advance their technology that fast.....surely

and in Nepal, come on thats an isolated area nowhere near Russia or China. What would be the point

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
One motivation would be the Western powers trying to build trade relations with Nepal in order to contain China. Western companies would make money from doing designs, retrofitting homes and buildings to survive earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Now Now... Settle down... No need for personal attacks. In fact T&C strictly forbids it.. Lets just be gentelmen(and ladies) and not talk about things that only reflect badly on our own character. There are many more honorable ways to refute anothers attacks, as criptic and sarcastic as they may be.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Someone please educate me, how can you know where and when an earthquake may hit? Especially within a 'weeks' period?

I do find this unusual, at the title of the thread states that '50' experts where there one week before the quake...

Can we actually predict a big quake happening, 1 week before? Or just coincidence here?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I think its more about natural resources & vaccination/sterilization/conditioning programs..

Create the disaster...send in the red cross to establish logistics/liasons and the idea that the World "cares"...then la corporacion arrives to pillage & plunder and dominate the people.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You bet they went over there and placed some explosive charges in timely fashion to initiate this sequence.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You bet they went over there and placed some explosive charges in timely fashion to initiate this sequence.

Please...PLEASE tell me that was a joke

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am waiting for them all to die in a plane crash on the way back which will of course be another conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join