It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Come On, All Ye Faithless, and Your SiIly Hollow Earth Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Your Girlfriend left you for a Christian and that's why you're so butt hurt, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is an atheist...
This is an atheist on drugs...after a Christian guy takes his girl....any questions?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Im not bound to religion but i believe in the holliw earth. I dont believe satan or the devil lives there. By looking at your rant i think the devil lives in your head

LOL moment and not about your beliefs in the hollow earth, it could be for all I know. No evidence to deny it

Anyway OP, the bible is a spiritual book, its the cartoons and hollywood that shows that the devil lives underground, in the earth.

You know, its tv.

Again the bible is a spiritual book

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your concern about my mental health, and info to back up the hollow earth.

For one, I DO believe in the hollow earth, and for two, this was the culmination of a hilarious conversation between myself and two friends last night. It stemmed from a story about Christians blaming the devil, again, for something-or-other, they basically blame him for anything they can't explain or justify, and giving the devil as much power or more, in their minds, than they give God or Jesus. They claim to have all this faith in Him, and Him, but yet admit that he is powerless to an enemy He created himself. I in no way meant to offend Christians who don't do that, and I feel sad for the ones who do.

The hollow earth/hell part was simply to point out that most Christians would NOT likely believe in the hollow earth as most, say, on here do, but in a way that they think is ok and different, but in a much worse, fire-and-brimstone sort of way, which is pretty silly.
edit on 27-4-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
The hollow earth/hell part was simply to point out that most Christians would NOT likely believe in the hollow earth as most, say, on here do, but in a way that they think is ok and different, but in a much worse, fire-and-brimstone sort of way, which is pretty silly.

Do most Christians think Hell is actually in the physical center of the Earth?

I personally don't.

I'm a Christian, but yet, I'm unsure that Hell as most perceive it even currently exists in such a form.

It's like a special place waiting for every spirit judged to be evil, at that point, by God (at the final judgement).

Which happens after Jesus comes and saves the world through warfare. (see: Revelation)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Maybe fundamentalist Christians. The current position of the Vatican is that hell is not a literal place but a state of mind of self-imposed separation from God.

But it's always funny to read the caricatures about Christians on ATS

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

That's a pretty ignorant argument considering that the dead sea scrolls mimic the modern bible almost word for word, so the copied a million times is ridiculous since I guess the copiers weren't playing telephone with nine guys in a line, the first one reading and the last guy copying...

The biggest chance for corruption to have come into the bible was the council of nicaea where books were omitted that didn't fit what they wanted like the gnostic scriptures and tails of lilith and the like.

As far as what we have being accurate to the original, there's no reason to believe that it isn't..

As far as what crack the op was smoking, he needs to puff puff pass instead of smoking several bowls by himself...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you at least know there is not sch thing as "the bible"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join