It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook FOIA Hearing - April 24, 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's also good to remember that the woman shot in the foot told police the man who shot her was wearing a mask. Adam Lanza was NOT wearing a mask.

My guess is that the people who actually perpetrated the crime made sure there would be no living witnesses to what occurred in the classrooms.

I wouldn't be surprised if the delayed response to the victims was purposely orchestrated (by someone in charge) so as to ensure that there were no survivors.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence pointing to multiple participants in the shooting and the likely pastying of Adam Lanza... in my opinion, of course.
edit on 26-4-2015 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

A shooter facing an unarmed victim set in a confined area and killing most or all of them is not as rare as you think.

www.cnn.com...

And that's just in the U.S. Look globally and there are any number or events that have 10 dead, no wounded. 8 dead, 1 wounded, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Adam Lanza is reported as dying of an intraoral gunshot which conflicts with other reports of him shooting himself in the back of the head.

This is a biggie for me.

The actual medical examiner's report DOES list Adam Lanza's wound as "intraoral".

However, we also have police testimony indicating a shot to the back of the head, as well as police testimony AND PHOTOGRAPHS of the suicide weapon having hairs stuck to the front gun sight - hairs that, according to police, appear to belong to the "shooter".

The implications are quite clear.
edit on 26-4-2015 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness
Im sorry.... i must've missed something.

Maybe someone can explain Sandy Hook to me?
I know there was a school shooting. The funny thing is i still havent seen a summary of the supposed conspiracy theory.

You know how 9/11 had Loose change........ well if sandy hook is such an obvious false flag, why can nobody summarize what they think went down? It always consists of random tidbits of facts (things that shouldnt have happened), but no coherent timeline of events to put this into perspective.

The closest ive got to a theory on this is those 2 hour youtube vids that are a joke imo!

If anyone had a coherent theory on what happened it would not take more than a few minutes to explain!

IMHO no conspiracy here only rant after rant!

Maybe someone should call up the guy who did loose change and get him to look at this too?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
I was EMS, not Police, so I really don't know how that would be handled, but everything I've read is that the nearest hospital never received a trauma alert , and it's also incredible that NOT A SINGLE child was transported to any local hospital. Every victim was pronounced on-scene and then handled by the ME. I mean seriously???? They ddn't try to work (treat) a single one of these kids???

Somebody gave you bum information.
Danbury Hospital received 3 patients; 2 children, 1 adult, all of whom died.
Everyone else was pronounced dead on scene by tactical EMTs dispatched from that same hospital.
Why other EMT units already on scene were not allowed in is still one of my biggest questions, especially if the shooter was found dead already.

Guess I missed this. Which adult and which children died at the hospital? When were they transported? Have we ever seen a picture of any of them?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Just because there is not a coherent youtube video for you, does not mean there is no conspiracy here. If you are not interested enough in the subject to do the research, then hit the "recent" button up above and look into another subject.
There are so many problems with the SH story, even the most ardent deniers see them. (my family and friends).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

There are so many problems with the SH story, even the most ardent deniers see them. (my family and friends).

If thats the case.... why can it not be put together in an understandable/constructive manner?
I am not going to read hundreds of pages of this dribble.
It is likely there was indeed a conspiracy, but nobody can explain.... or can they, maybe you can point me in the right direction for a short constructive summary of what supposedly happened...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They've never been identified.

After they were shot.

Who knows, maybe you have seen a picture of them? Since they're unidentified and all.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

In a nutshell, here's how I see it:

Two, possibly three hitmen, at least one of whom was known to the Lanzas, take Adam from his house, shoot his mother, drag him into the school, shoot him in the head, kill a bunch of people, leave his body in one of the classrooms as the "shooter", attempt to flee the scene, at least one of them gets stopped and detained and is released on orders from the top, cover-up ensues based on blackmail of the necessary superiors.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

At least you're owning up to it and recognizing it. Kudos

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Posts regarding conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook have been banned due to some of them being exceedingly offensive. Members making such posts may find themselves banned from ATS.

All most of us can say about Sandy Hook is the story was changed so many times on the first day that we were left with many questions that still go unanswered. Any discussion about Sandy Hook should use known factual information and not be speculative in nature.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's one of the issues I have: people are seizing on changing information as a smoking gun (no pun intended) and they completely discount the human element of things.

Example: the Natalie/Nancy woman identified as being shot in the foot, arm, and leg. All it takes is a small mistake in memory, speaking, hearing, writing down, whatever and now there's two names for one person. On day one, minutes or hours after an event has unfolded. Why is that seized on?

Again, I'm not saying I buy in to every single aspect of the "official story" but there's a lot of bad info, made up "info," and grasping at straws in the mix and I don't think that's helping anything.

And to your point, some of the garbage that was being posted and done by "truthers" was the reason I left ATS for a while. Some of it was absolutely sickening and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Your post says it all. You won't read 1000's of pages of "dribble".

You don't really want to know, you just want a nice tidy video put together for you. BTW, there are many videos out there. Why don't you put them together? It's not our job to do this for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

They've never been identified.

After they were shot.

Who knows, maybe you have seen a picture of them? Since they're unidentified and all.

Well, Asktheanimals said this, so I wanted to know more. He implied there were fatally wounded victims transported to hospitals, when I was under the impression none were moved. I was not being sarcastic.

Were these 3 part of the 26 dead? I'm asking you Asktheanimals?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That's one of the issues I have: people are seizing on changing information as a smoking gun (no pun intended) and they completely discount the human element of things.

Example: the Natalie/Nancy woman identified as being shot in the foot, arm, and leg. All it takes is a small mistake in memory, speaking, hearing, writing down, whatever and now there's two names for one person. On day one, minutes or hours after an event has unfolded. Why is that seized on?

Again, I'm not saying I buy in to every single aspect of the "official story" but there's a lot of bad info, made up "info," and grasping at straws in the mix and I don't think that's helping anything.

And to your point, some of the garbage that was being posted and done by "truthers" was the reason I left ATS for a while. Some of it was absolutely sickening and disgusting.

On this forum and others like it, there are many paid posters, in the business of confusing and making ridiculous those that are searching for the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sorry i wasnt aware of that rule! my apologies!

a reply to: muchmadness

Thanks.... thats all i was asking for, some perspective!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

At least three were transported and at least two were declared dead at the hospital. I've never seen anything specifying x number of dead on scene and y number dead at the hospital. Just a total number.

As for there being shills: yes, I'm aware. I'm also aware that there are people who are happy to do it for free, and think they're doing the world a favor. Trying to pin it on paid shills entirely is a reach.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK, here's something that is not speculative:

FINAL REPORT

DNA evidence:

The AR-15
pg150 of 482
--Unsub's DNA found on trigger of the AR-15, on the pistol grip, shoulder stock, on the chambered round, on the magazine, and on the bullets within the magazine. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items.
(By my reckoning, this more or less rules out that Adam was the shooter. Also remember they couldn't link any of the expended .223 slugs to the AR-15 due to corrosion in the barrel. So the whole chain of evidence of Lanza's guilt seems to be broken.)

Saiga Shotgun
pg177 of 482
Unsub's DNA found on the forearm, stock, and the magazine from the Saiga shotgun, and on the ten shotgun rounds. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items, though his DNA may have been a contributor to the DNA found on the trigger area of the shotgun.

The Black Honda
pg161 of 482
Unsub's DNA found on driver's side exterior and interior door handles to the car Lanza allegedly drove to the scene. Lanza's DNA NOT found on these items.

edit on 26-4-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

Well, Asktheanimals said this, so I wanted to know more. He implied there were fatally wounded victims transported to hospitals, when I was under the impression none were moved. I was not being sarcastic.
Were these 3 part of the 26 dead? I'm asking you Asktheanimals?

My apologies. I did read all 2,000 pages of the report and took 50+ pages of notes on them.
When I have the time I will find the answer to your question but I'd prefer not to rely on my not-so-perfect memory and give you incorrect answers.

Yes, they were counted among the 26 dead.
edit on 26-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Ok, did some checking. 2 children mysteriously transported (and died at hospital).Jusandyhookjustice.com... another oddity on a big list of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join