It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mercury pool & pyramid connection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

I suspect their hunt for gold and the mercury-amalgamation gold extraction process had something to do with their pools of mercury.

The idea that these civilisations not only with their technical achievements in everyday living, but also were just lucky to construct and align their gracious buildings, all of which will outlive our current efforts at construction, is ludicrous as are those who push that idea, however educated or living comfortably within the scholastic realms that these civilisations were ignorant and way behind us today.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Pistoche

I suspect their hunt for gold and the mercury-amalgamation gold extraction process had something to do with their pools of mercury.

I find this doubtful.

However, it's not unlikely for any ancient culture to discover how to get mercury from ore, and it's pretty neat stuff - though toxic.

Cinnabar was used even in the Neolithic and probably before to create a pigment for paints - vermillion.

Heat this stuff up and mercury comes out of it.

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Harte

Mercury has a boiling point of 356.73 °C.

not with a boiling fire for sure, and then you need an environment to collect the mercury vopors..
edit on 26-4-2015 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I can't help going back to the crown in the UK which claims it owns all the gold found here. I suspect the history of that claim goes back to the earliest civilisations whereby the king/ruler claimed the gold rights; hence perhaps the mercury pools were some linkage to gold mining and also an ancient claimed right verified by the pool.

The Egyptian similarity to this though seems strange because no Pharoah's have been found actually buried in the pyramids, so perhaps a universal idea of mercury in the pyramids housing dead kings may not have be universal at that time.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72

Harte

Mercury has a boiling point of 356.73 °C.

not with a boiling fire for sure, and then you need an environment to collect the mercury vopors..

Only if you want a high efficiency in the extraction.

Check out the pics at this site: Link

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I can't help going back to the crown in the UK which claims it owns all the gold found here. I suspect the history of that claim goes back to the earliest civilisations whereby the king/ruler claimed the gold rights; hence perhaps the mercury pools were some linkage to gold mining and also an ancient claimed right verified by the pool.

The Egyptian similarity to this though seems strange because no Pharoah's have been found actually buried in the pyramids, so perhaps a universal idea of mercury in the pyramids housing dead kings may not have be universal at that time.

To my knowledge, there has only been one find of mercury in any tomb in Egypt - I believe it was Seti I's mortuary temple, but I could be wrong.

I know it dated to around 1500 BC. That's a thousand years after the G.P., and about a hundred years after the last pyramid in Egypt was built.

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't know squat about mercury, but this is very interesting. Why would anybody be fascinated by mercury? We've got Mercury the god, mercurial, Mercury the planet, etc. Maybe it was used in trickery. Like maybe somebody would create a scene in which the mercury appeared to be molten metal and then they would stick their hand in it and pull out some object that was.... a message from the gods! They wouldn't be burned and it would appear as if they had magic powers.

Or maybe somebody would even pour it into their mouth, not swallow it, then spit it out to demonstrate some great power they had. Later they went bonkers from the poison and that even added to the psycho weirdness of it all.

I think it is nothing more than trickery and shiny attraction. Early people didn't have scientific thoughts the way we currently have. It all evolved very slowly from observation, fascination, deep thought to philosophy and chemistry and eventual demonstration of scientific principles and then of course weapons. Always weaponry.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: AxlJones

Why do they have to have anything in common? A lot of ancient rulers were buried with gold and precious stones too. It's a symbol of wealth/royalty.

While this is true, ancient people inevitably knew the dangers of mercury (it is highly poisonous) and it is within the realm of possibility that they had a trade system and therefore contact to come to the same conclusion that is makes it hard to rob a tomb if it is surrounded by it. The reason I argue for trade is that despite its raw form (cinnabar) being everywhere, not all of these ancient cultures had the mining and refining techniques to get it in its pure form.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jekka

Why do they have to have anything in common? A lot of ancient rulers were buried with gold and precious stones too. It's a symbol of wealth/royalty.

While this is true, ancient people inevitably knew the dangers of mercury (it is highly poisonous) and it is within the realm of possibility that they had a trade system and therefore contact to come to the same conclusion that is makes it hard to rob a tomb if it is surrounded by it. The reason I argue for trade is that despite its raw form (cinnabar) being everywhere, not all of these ancient cultures had the mining and refining techniques to get it in its pure form.

I posted a link to pics of it literally beading up on a chunk of cinnabar.

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Obvious Gatekeeper is Obvious

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I searched Google News to find the oldest mention of this Mexico mercury story and found that it was put online last week on Friday, April 24, 2015. Then the story was posted again and again each day this week. It would seem that somebody wants to spread this MERCURY news around for all to see. The timing of this is most curious. You know Mercury is a messenger. Let's watch and see if anything significant happens this week.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
I searched Google News to find the oldest mention of this Mexico mercury story and found that it was put online last week on Friday, April 24, 2015. Then the story was posted again and again each day this week. It would seem that somebody wants to spread this MERCURY news around for all to see. The timing of this is most curious.

Hello, and welcome to the internet! You must be new here....

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just want to add that with the near ubiquitous drinking of alcohol in the ancient world due to poisonous water, and use of lead piping and goblets, use and knowledge of mind warping plants and mushrooms, and now we have rivers of mercury flowing around every large civic structure... even if it was just for show and had no ulterior tech applications, it helped make our ancestors really whacky, I'd bet.

Mercury poisoning and the rest would explain a few things, anyway... like constant slaughter, weird art and religions, and periods of slow technical advance... heh.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Mercury is part of a recipe for immortality in case you are unaware. It is used in occult circles in India and China and the emperor in China you referred must have heard about it and wanted to use it to achieve immortality. Mercury must always be matched and balanced by Sulphur. One is male is male and the other female (am not sure which one is male or female). In India, Mercury is regarded as the semen of Lord Shiva and is used to create medicine in the occult science and art known as Siddha (spelt Cittar in Tamil) medicine which includes many heavy metals which the West considers toxic. You see they have the means to detox the metals.

An occultist I know uses Mercury to cure cancer and he has healed a man from testicular cancer much to the astonishment of his conventional doctor. He told me that Mercury has as many as 6-7 subtle bodies and each one has to be carefully purified using Mantras which he learned from his father, a traditional healer and occultist. Without such purification, Mercury cannot be used. He related an interesting story of a lady client who approached him about removal Mercury from her body. You see this ignorant lady heard from someone about how Mercury can make one beautiful (true by the way) when injected into the body ... she did this without knowing the necessary purification of the metal involved. One side effect is that Mercury darkens the complexion and it was this which upsetted her , which was why she asked my occultist friend to have it removed it from her body. Consulting his father on this, he found that there is a simple traditional cure available for removing Mercury from the body. This consists of strapping fresh cow dung to the soles of the feet (the stuff must be in direct contain with the skin) all night long !! Well, the lady managed to do what he recommended and found to her surprise that the Mercury did come out of her body via the dung; she found the silvery specks stuck to the manure the following morning!! The recipe of combining Mercury and Sulphur to make immortality pills - elixirs. The science and art was passed onto the ancient Taoists in China. Apparently the Siddhas were able to materialize and dematerialize themselves and one famous Taoist was taught the art by an Indian Siddha master. According to legendary accounts, that lucky Taoist and his band, upon taking the pills simply disappeared. There was one Taoist who didn't as he had doubts. According to the story, he hugely regretted this when all his mates disappeared.

The art of making immortality stuff still exists today under the Tamil name of "muppu" (also Kayakalpa)- the alchemical philosopher's stone as it is called in the West. You can Google that up or even Siddha medicine, immortality/elixir pills of the Taoists. So, the Egyptians knew about it but it may very well be related to the stuff called Ormus which the Egyptians and others used for inter-dimensional travel or ascension. Ormus / Monoatomic Gold has incredible properties like healing and there are many websites devoted to the making it and using it - very, very expensive. The white powdery stuff found in ancient Egyptian tombs is said to be Ormus which you can read about under the name of David Hudson who first revealed it in his talks. A 750 ml bottle is priced at 85 Aussie dollars at eBay. Others ingest menstrual blood (check out Lawrence Gardner talks on Youtube) - euphemistically called 'star fire' which can be Googled up if you want to read more

You might want to read about "Vimanas", the ancient spacecraft in India as recorded in the scriptures. These were used for inter-dimensional travel or extraterrestrial flight - not sure which. Interestingly, they were powered with Mercury amongst other things. The engineering, architecture and else are precisely described in Sanskrit and the ancient treatises still exist and are been studied by Indian scientists even today. The scientists at Cambridge University are unable to figure out how and why Mercury is used in the Vimanas; of course they dismiss the whole idea. But it is known that ancient planes and probably spacecraft employed Mantras (the science and art is now lost I think) to make them fly - this is actually stated in the Indian scriptures.

edit on Aprpm15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: (no reason given)
-Reason - need to add more text plus correction of some language errors
edit on Aprpm15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rextiberius

Do you have any idea how dangerous and irresponsible it is to be going around saying mercury is some wonderful medicine, and cures cancer, etc.? Especially on a site full of young, impressionable people who will blindly believe anything they hear?

For anyone reading this, here is just a basic Wikipedia page about some of the dangers of mercury. It is by no means conclusive, but it ought to give you a rough idea of just how wonderful this "medicine" is. This is why intelligent people seek medical advice from doctors, not "occultists".

As far as your claims about vimanas, please provide one legitimate, ancient source that references space travel, or inter-dimensional hooey. Just one. Channeled garbage from the 1930s and 40s doesn't count.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Excuse me, did you read what I wrote CAREFULLY? I said mercury has to be PURIFIED before it can be used and even then the healer has to be apprenticed to an expert and this can take years of serious study. Which is what Occultism is all about. You do not appear to have any idea what Occultism is so I suggest you go somewhere else instead. What is quite laughable is that you yourself are using an avatar containing what appears to be one of Alex Grey's paintings which is expressly OCCULT in nature as it can be traced to the sphere of Indian/Tibetan/Eastern occultism (often mistaken for spiritualism and mysticism) - locally and specifically known as Tantricism. And yet you unwittingly critiqued occultism as hogwash???

I am NOT talking about America but about the Far East where you probably have not visited or have any idea of .... The last place one should go for info is Wikipedia as this is a site highly compromised by the powers that be and often misleading info is discharged here. People who are smart will stay clear of Wikipedia if they want to get to the truth. You yourself should go and educate yourself first before you even try to make such unwitting remarks ... my reply to the questioner was to provide a few interesting pieces of news for discussion by relating what a close of friend told me. I do not subscribe to, approve or disapprove of what others are doing with regard to mercury etc .... am just open to novel ideas, traditional therapies, etc. The person who was healed of cancer was very grateful as his own doctor could not help him with conventional medicine. In any case, the US (a civilized nation) routinely puts FLUORIDE (one of the most toxic substances known) into toothpaste, drinking water to say nothing of the countless chemicals into the bodies of its own citizens and even approves the use of unpurified Mercury into dental amalgam and vaccines including the use of aluminum. titanium, including organo-chlorine in drinking water, highly toxic irradiation of foods, devices using ionizing radiation - MRI scans, microwave ovens ... the list is endless. I suggest you write to the authorities who approve of them and tell them about all about your concerns first since you seem to be very troubled about environmental toxins, and else. Also, don't make the presumption that those who subscribe to ATS or visit the site are a bunch of impressionable and naive teens - this is far from the truth for I often come across smart, intelligent and savvy folks and some are willing to share and inquire deeply into the interesting happenings around them and about puzzling issues in life - without trying to monopolize and thrash their fossilized mental states on others - yourself excepted, of course ! So, do yourself a favor: take that condescending attitude with you and head elsewhere, pleeeeeeeeeeez

edit on Apram15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: need to add further info and correct language errors

edit on Apram15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: further amendment of the text.

edit on Apram15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: more corrections

edit on Apram15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: added stuff

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rextiberius
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Excuse me, did you read what I wrote CAREFULLY? I said mercury has to be PURIFIED before it can be used and even then the healer has to be apprenticed to an expert and this can take years of serious study. Which is what Occultism is all about. You do not appear to have any idea what Occultism is so I suggest you go somewhere else instead. What is quite laughable is that you yourself are using an avatar containing what appears to be one of Alex Grey's paintings which is expressly OCCULT in nature as it can be traced to the sphere of Indian/Tibetan/Eastern occultism (often mistaken for spiritualism and mysticism) - locally and specifically known as Tantricism. And yet you unwittingly critiqued occultism as hogwash???

I am NOT talking about America but about the Far East where you probably have not visited or have any idea of .... The last place one should go for info is Wikipedia as this is a site highly compromised by the powers that be and often misleading info is discharged here. People who are smart will stay clear of Wikipedia if they want to get to the truth. You yourself should go and educate yourself first before you even try to make such unwitting remarks ... my reply to the questioner was to provide a few interesting pieces of news for discussion by relating what a close of friend told me. I do not subscribe to, approve or disapprove of what others are doing with regard to mercury etc .... am just open to novel ideas, traditional therapies, etc. The person who was healed of cancer was very grateful as his own doctor could not help him with conventional medicine. In any case, the US (a civilized nation) routinely puts FLUORIDE (one of the most toxic substances known) into toothpaste, drinking water to say nothing of the countless chemicals into the bodies of its own citizens and even approves the use of unpurified Mercury into dental amalgam and vaccines including the use of aluminum. titanium, including organo-chlorine in drinking water, highly toxic irradiation of foods, devices using ionizing radiation - MRI scans, microwave ovens ... the list is endless. I suggest you write to the authorities who approve of them and tell them about all about your concerns first since you seem to be very troubled about environmental toxins, and else. Also, don't make the presumption that those who subscribe to ATS or visit the site are a bunch of impressionable and naive teens - this is far from the truth for I often come across smart, intelligent and savvy folks and some are willing to share and inquire deeply into the interesting happenings around them and about puzzling issues in life - without trying to monopolize and thrash their fossilized mental states on others - yourself excepted, of course ! So, do yourself a favor: take that condescending attitude with you and head elsewhere, pleeeeeeeeeeez

I detect a notable absence of the requested references here.

Apparently, you enjoy talking out of your butt.

So, why don't you "take your condescending attitude with you and head elswhere"?

Or, alternatively, provide sources for your inane statements concerning "purified" mercury and mercury vortex engines.

Or, as a third alternative, go ahead and take a sip of your "purified" mercury.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The question you should be asking is .

How does this fit into the stated purpose of the pyramids . ?

What function did it serve in that context . ?

Was it used in the same context as the Chinese and Egyptian pyramids may have used it . ?

Arguing whether or not they had the ability is moot but pointless .

Discovering its true purpose is the key .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm in complete agreement with what you wrote. As sacred ancient Indian texts(Ayurveda, Occult) would also claim Mercury to be the living form of Lord Shiva's sperms. Ever wondered why it 's always movable being in liquid state unlike other "Alleged Metals". Upon refined/treated, it causes Anti-Ageing, Eternal Youth(Rejuvenation) among few of it's known traits. Unfortunately, a little knowledge is quite fatal to apply which's what happened with half learnt knowledge of Mercury usage. We in India hold a lively entity of Shiva-Linga made of Mercury(Paarad as addressed in Hindi "Paarad ShivLinga".

Ancient Egyptians do you think were fools to use mercury? Tell you what 'Modern Science" hasn;t even touched the tip of iceberg when it comes to our ancient heritage/legacy and I wonder if they would ever be able to make it unless they begin "INWARD JOURNEY".....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join