It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No MMR-Autism Link in Large Study of Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No MMR-Autism Link in Large Study of Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Kids

In the largest-ever study of its kind, researchers again found that the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine did not increase risk for autism spectrum disorder (ASD). This proved true even among children already considered at high risk for the disorder.

So why is this lie still being spread among anti vaxxers?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Because it ain't a lie, this has been hashed, spit out, regurgated over and over and over. Look most anti-vac people have first hand experience to the opposite of whatever bought and paid for scientist or politician says. Put simply, we know better. Please see numerous previous threads on this issue.

Camain

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

There is no link and numerous studies have proven this.

The problem with anti vaxxers is that they see a link where there is none. They get vaccinated, and maybe get sick in the next few yrs...viola..it was the vaccine..

With that mind set...if someone drank water and then ,coincidentally, had a heart attack..they would see a link between that and water. Then they will come on sites like this and proclaim...water gives you heart attacks..

edit on 24-4-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Long discussion about the same paper here....very useful and of course the MMR does not cause it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

Because it ain't a lie, this has been hashed, spit out, regurgated over and over and over. Look most anti-vac people have first hand experience to the opposite of whatever bought and paid for scientist or politician says. Put simply, we know better. Please see numerous previous threads on this issue.

Camain

First hand experience means nothing in science. Unless you can prove a correlation between the two, I suggest you jump out of this thread. I mean, I ate an orange as a child and had juvenile arthritis, so oranges cause arthritis should be my thinking if I go along with the anti-vaxxers.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Anti-vax- seems like a label. Hmmm? Smells like that nasty bastard called "propaganda". Enjoy your marginalizing. Only dumb people fall for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
please forgive me if this has been brought up before, but we only know of some things because of the people who dared to bring them to the light; just think of all that goes on and all the records that are altered that we don't know about.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify
Anti-vax- seems like a label. Hmmm? Smells like that nasty bastard called "propaganda". Enjoy your marginalizing. Only dumb people fall for it.

What would your preferred term be? Anything to add to the topic or just wanted to seem superior to everyone that doesn't fall for propaganda and instead listens to science...y'know...with facts, studies and all that.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There is a link, there are numerous credited scientist that have verified the link that pro vac groups have either decredited or outright ignore. Put simply the pro vac group has their choice of scientist that push their agenda, and the anti vac have their scientist as well as the majority of us that have first hand documented accts that the pro vac choose to ignore.

Further your example is equivalent to me and you being locked in a room with no way in or out and me holding a bat. Lights go out, someone pounds the living # out of you. 2 days later lights come on and we are let out of the room.

There is no evidence I beat the # out of you. Needless to say, you can't walk, are half blind, and have brain damage. The causation is coincidence, it could have been anyone that beat the # out of you in the dark room. The reality is, chances are very good it was me. However you go ahead and get locked in a room with me, I'll bring the bat and you can deny I did it.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

There is a link, there are numerous credited scientist that have verified the link that pro vac groups have either decredited or outright ignore. Put simply the pro vac group has their choice of scientist that push their agenda, and the anti vac have their scientist as well as the majority of us that have first hand documented accts that the pro vac choose to ignore.

Further your example is equivalent to me and you being locked in a room with no way in or out and me holding a bat. Lights go out, someone pounds the living # out of you. 2 days later lights come on and we are let out of the room.

There is no evidence I beat the # out of you. Needless to say, you can't walk, are half blind, and have brain damage. The causation is coincidence, it could have been anyone that beat the # out of you in the dark room. The reality is, chances are very good it was me. However you go ahead and get locked in a room with me, I'll bring the bat and you can deny I did it.

Cheers,

Camain

So what about the autism groups that agree with this science? They are wrong too? Only going to believe people that tell you what you want to hear?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Makes me also wonder what they blamed Autism on before the MMR vaccine....

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Are you kidding me, first hand experience on a massive freaking scale does proof it? Why is there special courts for vaccination injuries in the Ida if there are no vacine injuries why are girls that get the hpv vaccine getting hurt to around 2% of the population? It's not just mmr? It's all of them and it's only a small percentage of the population. 2% of 7 billion though is still 140,000,000 people. 2% of the usa population of 380 million is 7.6 million. Let's look at it this way. There are riffle 70 million kids in the usa. There are 1 in 68 diagnosed autism not including asbergers. That's 1 million full blown autism kids. And the rest being somewhere in between. The mmr has a success rate of 98.5 without damage. As per the cdc. That's theres not my number. 98.5% of 70million kids is what? 1 million and change, the autism rate in the usa is what? 1 millions and change. Open your freaking eyes. Is it the only variable in the equation? No absolutely not, but to absolutely deny and ignore is just idiotic.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join