It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took a decade, but we made a difference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

Wow! I guess it does take time for changes to happen, a decade is a little slow for my taste. But the numbers finally broke the camel's back. ( PROFITS-NOT PEOPLE ) Hit 'em where it hurts, their wallets, gets 'em every time. Aspartame conspiracists will be rejoicing, I am. Now, if we can get it out of the rest of the food chain ....maybe quicker this time?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: w8tn4it

Glad I never drink diet, I like my coke and Pepsi as is, large with a burger and fries

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree, my Bacardi just doesn't work without Coke.a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They changed because of perception, not reality. The bottom line is sales, which they are attempting to recoup. Just search "Dangers of Splenda" and ask yourself what difference you really made.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's great! The bastards are replacing the most dangerous artificial sweetener with a cocktail containing the second and third most dangerous! Viva progress

Sucralose is made from applying chlorine to sugar and using the effluent as a sweetner. Fun fact: The chemical bond of chlorine in sucralose is a trichlorine bond with a hydroxyl. DDT is a trichlorine bond with a benzene. The mechanism by which DDT kills insects is by leeching any sodium atoms out of the cellular structure of the organism, forming salt and an acidic oil... there's a belief that sucralose's chlorine component could opperate the same way, only forming a salt and an alcohol, but with the same end result of cellular breakdown.

Acesulfame contains methylene chloride, which is a known carcinogen along with being a component responsible for liver failure and kidney function impairment.

Keep poisoning yourselves, humanity!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It looks like Canada will be lagging behind but with the news it might happen here before too long .

PepsiCo says it's dropping aspartame from Diet Pepsi in the U.S. in response to customer feedback and replacing it with sucralose, another artificial sweetener commonly known as Splenda.

Diet Pepsi
Pepsi is replacing aspartame in its Diet Pepsi with sucralose for the U.S. market. (PepsiCo)

No changes are planned to any cola beverages in Canada at this time, Sandy Lyver, corporate communications manager for PepsiCo Beverages Canada, wrote Friday in an email to the Canadian Press. The fourth ingredient listed on Diet Pepsi in Canada is aspartame.
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nothing like speeding up " Agenda 21" eh?a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: w8tn4it

www.yahoo.com...

Wow! I guess it does take time for changes to happen, a decade is a little slow for my taste. But the numbers finally broke the camel's back. ( PROFITS-NOT PEOPLE ) Hit 'em where it hurts, their wallets, gets 'em every time. Aspartame conspiracists will be rejoicing, I am. Now, if we can get it out of the rest of the food chain ....maybe quicker this time?

My neurologist banned me from all food products containing aspartame because they can aggravate migraines, especially with people who are susceptible to migraines. I haven't had yogurt in so long. At least not until Yoplait came out with aspartame free yogurt! I was so thrilled! It's my favorite brand and I love yogurt but I haven't been able to eat any due to the aspartame, or as I call it, Nutracrap. LOL Look at the labels some time. You'd be amazed at how many products contain some kind of artificial sugar, including those tiny squirt drinks you squirt into your water. When you're banned from artificial sugars, it really limits your options on what you can eat, or drink.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's great! The bastards are replacing the most dangerous artificial sweetener with a cocktail containing the second and third most dangerous! Viva progress

Sucralose is made from applying chlorine to sugar and using the effluent as a sweetner. Fun fact: The chemical bond of chlorine in sucralose is a trichlorine bond with a hydroxyl. DDT is a trichlorine bond with a benzene. The mechanism by which DDT kills insects is by leeching any sodium atoms out of the cellular structure of the organism, forming salt and an acidic oil... there's a belief that sucralose's chlorine component could opperate the same way, only forming a salt and an alcohol, but with the same end result of cellular breakdown.

Acesulfame contains methylene chloride, which is a known carcinogen along with being a component responsible for liver failure and kidney function impairment.

Keep poisoning yourselves, humanity!

Exactly! I can't have anything containing Sucrolose either. It has to be real sugar, or nothing. It can't be aspartame, NutraSweet, splenda, sucralose, you name it. Sugar, or I'm banned. Doctor's orders. Ask a neurologist what it does to your brain.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's fascinating to me that people observe and understand corporate conflict of interest in many areas:
-Pesticides. How many have been safe enough to drink and then later been banned
-Pharmaceuticals- They literally kill 100k every year in the US.
-Food additives. corn syrup, trans fat, aspartame. All declared 100% safe until they weren't.
-Transgenic organisms- again declared 100% safe and tasty. The blow-back is growing.

With all these corporations and technocrats lying to you for commercial benefit you should be on guard. Right?

But with vaccines, which Pharma is 100% immune from damage and the SCOTUS has declared them "unavoidably unsafe", some people cling to every new trumped up paper telling us it's safe to inject random proteins and aluminum adjuvants into newborns. This is the power of PR and it is appalling to me. Please wake up!

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was halfway through a Yoplait and was reading the ingredients and was tricked. Sucralose. DAMMIT! Might as well finish or give away what is in my fridge. I hate feeling cheated but Monday I will call and ask that they remove Splenda from their food as well so I can go back to my yogurt. Ugh!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi, "sweets" fans?

If you want sugar taste, without the calories and the poisons,
do a IXQUICK search on STEVIA !
us2.ixquick.com...

I have tasted the real plants' leaf, and it tastes REALLY good !! B-)

Sooooo. . .STEVIA is made with natural and organic stuff !

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

join