It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Discovered a Conspiracy Involving Guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
With the current debates of gun control, advocates for gun control are increasingly becoming hostile towards those who advocated the Constitution's Second Amendment to keep and bear arms. I asked myself why this is so. So I looked up gun statistics to discover what is really going one. Weapons and ammunition are in a concerted conspiracy to control the masses. They kill and then get the crime blamed on the human.

Why do I say this? Let me start at the beginning.

The origin of weapons began in the Big BANG. After a billion years of random mutations, they eventually rose up from the primordial ooze into wood and stone. This was the origin of weapons. At first, wood and stone were separate. Clubs and rocks would bash and hurl furiously at humans and other animals. After several hundred thousand years, the overlord reptilian offered them a new and advanced technology, and the one world government of weaponry was born. It took some time for them to learn to work together, but they soon discovered that they could indeed control the world. It may have begun as simply as this, stones and flint were smashing together, and the stone accidentally caused the flint to break off. At first this was deemed as just another form of bullying, but a stick who was nearby observed that the flint was sharpened. Some consideration and many summit meetings ensued, some wanted to put sanctions against the stone for harming the flint. In one particular summit, the G1, the acronym for Ground 1, one delegate was heard to shout "Can't we all just get along? Look, flint and wood, perhaps you could work together if you tried". Indicating this by pushing together the two.

Stone was fairly upset, they began to protest and called it Occupy Stone Age. In turn, the sanctions placed against them was that stone now had to work as underlings. But the new victim now was humans. It was a brilliant plan.

Several hundred thousand years more passed, these crude weapons maintaining a low profile, flint began to evolve into points. They then migrated out of Africa, into Asia, across the Bering Strait land bridge, and also through Indonesia eventually into Australia, where the evolution into new species went unhindered. They were judiciously appointed new territory, the Clovis weapons went to the south. But there was some debate among them whether or not to allow the Solutrean to remain in the east.

They called this time the Stone Age, but in Central Asia, there was an uprising, some weapons were tired of exploiting flint, and through secret conclaves with the same previous aliens, manipulated the lower form human to smelt brass, then bronze, then iron. It was during this later Iron Age, weaponry really went into overdrive, marching itself across Central Asia and Europe. Until some weapons in China thought that they need a bigger bang, they forced the lower humans into "discovering" gun powder. Eventually this evolution resulted in weaponry's greatest conspiracy, the Gun Powder Plot.

Truly though, it wasn't just enough for weapons, they also conspired to now sink each other as they were loaded onto ships. They wanted to go on vacation in the Caribbean, but there were pirate weapons, some of them were really clever, they not only formed the idealism of cannonism, but swordism.

Swordism is the current doctrine in most Islamic countries, but it was found in Japan, during Bushido. They allowed the Japanese to see their true nature, that weapons showed their personalities for the first time to the lower forms. That was one of the greatest cultural achievements, the weapons now had their own religion.

But this was just not enough for them, they needed to still take over the world (they already had the world, but wanted to show how much greater they had become) so they manipulated the hapless humans once again to build them an atomic bomb. It was a very clever plan also, they knew they had done well in Germany, but didn't want Germany to be the world leader, so they gathered together in New Mexico to watch their friends put on the greatest show of their might.

That was really fun for them, so they thought "Hey, why not put ourselves into the hands of people). They were tired of the little revolutions, but some went rogue and chose to find another group of humans who would be easy to blame, making them think the offshoot branch Weaponus Handgunnis was the most appropriate method of getting the most humans blamed.

Remember, gun control is anti weapon. Some humans have become aware of this global conspiracy that is ancient. The guns are part of that. They have been manipulating humans for thousands of years to accomplish their goal of domination. But they are a fair organization, they don't care who they kill, no matter how rich or poor, no matter what race.

Humans, gun control means control your guns, because your guns are getting you blamed. You know the mantra "people don't kill people, guns kill people".

I hope David Icke reads this message and does the research into the most ancient and evil conspiracy, weapons control people.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Oddly, your story made me think of the transformers......

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Oddly, your story made me think of the transformers......

That would be Public Relations through the media outlets.

Like an advertisement for weapons to join the fun club.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't think "discovered" is really the right word for your post...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I don't think "discovered" is really the right word for your post...

Yes, I believe I stumbled upon something. Liberals are always telling us gun statistics. They believe the guns are killing people, that's why they want the guns to be controlled.

Didn't you know that?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Liberals tell their voter base what they want to hear. so do conservatives. look at liberal Reed and the gun laws in his state. mentally disturbed people shot and kill for a sick form of attention. then politicians and the MSM jump on that event for the same sick attention.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cancerslug
Liberals tell their voter base what they want to hear. so do conservatives. look at liberal Reed and the gun laws in his state. mentally disturbed people shot and kill for a sick form of attention. then politicians and the MSM jump on that event for the same sick attention.

This is the problem as I see it...The term is "gun control" and they show "gun statistics" of "gun related deaths"...

What they do not show is the statistics of who is actually doing the shooting, unless it is a crazy person. What that does is implant into the minds of people that the problem isn't the people, it is the guns that are a problem. That's what the current mindset of this culture is, don't take accountability for your own actions, find someone or something else to blame.

So to not address the problem that the human beings have, and that is violent by nature, blame it on the guns. Say we need more gun laws...when gun laws don't stop people from obtaining them illegally. So it certainly can't be the human's fault, it has to be the gun at fault.

You know, when a drunk driver kills someone, it is because he chose himself to take that first drink, knowing that they would get drunk. The problem that our society has is not taking personal accountability or responsibility, and why not, look at our government. If the government refuses to take responsibility, then why should anyone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:52

Weapons are made to destroy (sin/death). The world would better more peaceful without them. The real conspiracy is to support weapons over peace.

Yes, it's messed up that there may be reptilian/one world gov people with guns but saying everyone should have guns is just promoting destruction more.

Should people kill because others kill? Steal because others steal? Should people be revengeful because others are?

I understand how difficult it can be sometimes to forgive, to be patient and kind while others are rude, easily angered, and revengful, but it is a practice - to choose mercy over wrath - the mind of Spirit rather than the mind of the world; but promoting weapons and to give evil for evil rather than overcoming evil with good only adds to the problem.

May The Kingdom of God The Merciful Father come on Earth as it is in Heaven.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." - Matthew 26:52

Weapons are made to destroy (sin/death). The world would better more peaceful without them. The real conspiracy is to support weapons over peace.

Yes, it's messed up that there may be reptilian/one world gov people with guns but saying everyone should have guns is just promoting destruction more.

Should people kill because others kill? Steal because others steal? Should people be revengeful because others are?

I understand how difficult it can be sometimes to forgive, to be patient and kind while others are rude, easily angered, and revengful, but it is a practice - to choose mercy over wrath - the mind of Spirit rather than the mind of the world; but promoting weapons and to give evil for evil rather than overcoming evil with good only adds to the problem.

Do you believe in the Reptilian race?

I say there is not, but that is just me.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I only mentioned reptilians because you said reptilian overlords gave guns.

"
After several hundred thousand years, the overlord reptilian offered them a new and advanced technology, and the one world government of weaponry was born."

I'm convinced they are real, I saw some when I was young, before I even knew the word "reptilian" existed ( not physically, though - don't want to go into details ).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That applies to all violence actually. Not just guns. a Weapon can be a voice,a opinion,as well as a object. The greatest weapon a person has is their mind.

Sometimes you have to answer violence with violence. Turn the other cheek was NOT FOR LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS BUT FOR INSULTS. Defending yourself of another is perfectly fine. ALso soldiers are excused for killing others because its not done for themselves mostly and it keeps them alive.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I only mentioned reptilians because you said reptilian overlords gave guns.

"
After several hundred thousand years, the overlord reptilian offered them a new and advanced technology, and the one world government of weaponry was born."

I'm convinced they are real, I saw some when I was young, before I even knew the word "reptilian" existed ( not physically, though - don't want to go into details ).

Yes, I said that as part of the parody of the conspiracy.

My post was not to be taken as reality. That is why I made it in the skunk works section. The Mods didn't have to move here for me.

top topics

join