It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.5 Idaho/ 5.4 off the coast of Cali /5.9 New Zealand, within the last hour.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
-Also two 5.3s up by Alaska earlier today...Seems like more activity than usual.

I wonder if there's any correlation betwixt the two..
They really felt it in Idaho, very very shallow...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

twitter.com...
edit on 23-4-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I get the inkling that we are going to get quite a few quakes in the next couple of months. Something just feels weird. Maybe it is just the volcano going off or something but something feels a little strange.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think the earth is a lot smaller, when looking at it like a geologist might, than a lot of people think..

That volcano is really something else...I'm sure it's moving a lot of stuff down there..

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's interesting, I posted a bunch of pictures to my friends yesterday of the drought in California. The statement I issued is that Mother Nature can only be pushed so far, can only be wrung out so much. Before she cleanses herself of the infection. That's what I see California as, a disease sucking the life out of the Cali coast. Unfortunately for the residents of California I don't see it being around much longer. I have been getting this increasing feeling that she is going to take that land back. Hopefully this is just a feeling and the people can change their ways or be saved.
a reply to: canucks555

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hope this link is allowed , the RSOE EDIS website:
RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service

Scroll down to the earthquakes listing. I look at the site frequently and have for over 10 years now. Most I have seen in the Ca area in a while. Usually that are 2.4 or thereabouts.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Hey that's a pretty nifty site! Thanks for sharing! (inserts into faves)

hisz.rsoe.hu...

edit on 23-4-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hmmm, something wrong with the USGS link because it lists the date as tomorrow. And right now it is 4/23/15 and 8:25pm.

22km SE of Sandpoint, Idaho

2015-04-24 02:32:19 UTC

But, it's looking a little busy over there.

I think I see whats going on. It's not using the local area time at the EQ. It's using the date and time of another location. But where in the US is it 4/24/15 and 2 am right now????? It's only 11:30p in New York.

Oh, it's UTC time
edit on 23-4-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
The site is GMT. It will show what 16 hrs ?(someone correct me if I am wrong) ahead for EST. Most worldwide websites use GMT as a basis.(and leave us to do the math)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The PNW looks very quiet in comparison.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
5.9 New Zealand just now. I edited the thread title.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

We have been on the site (ATS members) since the beginning. It changed over the years and is not as "telling" as it once was. I guess "they" got to them, but still it is a great site at times.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I live in Spokane and didn't feel a damn thing today........still good to know, love the Sandpoint area for it is marvelously beautiful...

sandpoint.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I get the inkling that we are going to get quite a few quakes in the next couple of months. Something just feels weird. Maybe it is just the volcano going off or something but something feels a little strange.

Well shoot I just got on ATS because indeed something wicked this way comes
I feel it too.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
We just had something hit about 3 minutes ago but it is not registering on USGS, I am up in the Silver Valley in Idaho...grrrr.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Looks like a 4.2 in Ponderay is what we just felt.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
CERN COLLIDER

All sorts of weird things happen when they fire that thing up

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That is exactly what my husband said...lol. Also the Navy has a base in Bayview which in right on Ponderay Lake.....hmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I have been watching some of this guys videos for a while ... Many here know of the sight but for those who do not he covers the sun daily, weather and earthquakes. He actually said we were entering the earthquake season (yes season) a couple of videos back. FOS or not his videos are well done and his coverage of the sun is better than anyplace I have seen. Enjoy Suspicious0bservers

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: safetymeeting
It's interesting, I posted a bunch of pictures to my friends yesterday of the drought in California. The statement I issued is that Mother Nature can only be pushed so far, can only be wrung out so much. Before she cleanses herself of the infection. That's what I see California as, a disease sucking the life out of the Cali coast. Unfortunately for the residents of California I don't see it being around much longer. I have been getting this increasing feeling that she is going to take that land back. Hopefully this is just a feeling and the people can change their ways or be saved.

It's really time to shut down them nuclear power plants. But... money talks.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I had a long convo with my pops about solar flares, we came to the conclusion that is what is causing sky noises. The frequency that comes from solar flares can't be heard by human ears except when precise frequencies penetrate into our atmosphere. Maybe certain frequencies effect the fault lines. Purely speculation and conversation, no science to back it haha
a reply to: 727Sky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join