It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to testify

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And I think if you were one of the families of one of our service members that died in Iraq #2, you'd want to know why the American people were misled into a horrible debacle that cost them their son's life. No one has ever been held accountable for getting us involved in Iraq over false pretenses.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Define "this", please.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That's exactly what the committee contends is the case, yes. They say both DoS and the White House are still witholding information.

You think they aren't, which is your prerogative. They disagree, which is theirs. Hold your own committee meetings if you want.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

The investigation, you know the subject we are discussing..

a reply to: Shamrock6

Which has been the same line of thought on each time...

I have a feeling after this one comes back with the same results, we are going to hear the same thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

And I think if you were one of the families of one of our service members that died in Iraq #2, you'd want to know why the American people were misled into a horrible debacle that cost them their son's life. No one has ever been held accountable for getting us involved in Iraq over false pretenses.

If you punish Bush & Co for Iraq 2.0, you'd have to punish every congressperson that supported the war, as well.

Hillary is currently running for president, that's why this matters.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hillary : Whether I tell the truth or lie "What does it matter!"

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

When you think somebody is giving you a half story, and all they do is give you another increment of the story, it's generally kind of hard to think you suddenly have the whole story.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Or if you just refuse to believe it you will never think you get the whole story.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What same thing are we finding?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The people who lost their family members are NOT tired of this Benghazi investigation. Their loss is a result of reckless abandonment by the Obama administration, and Madame Secretary of State Clinton, who conveniently wiped her server to save anyone time and effort in finding documentation of emails to and from her "people" in regards to the Benghazi DEATHS.

Our people were allowed to die. They deserve and exhaustive investigation as to why.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ahhhh, but when one discovers that one has been openly lied to and fed mistruths, one is supposed to suddenly believe everything is cool and they're telling the truth, even though it's simply the same song by a different tune?

Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

What same thing are we finding?

That lies were told, truths hidden, and that some people don't want to answer questions.

No big deal. What difference does it make?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Do you NOT understand that the person in charge of SECURITY at that embassy (and all others) conveniently had a server she owned and operated in her home; one in which she accessed her work thru that same server AND emailed her subordinates, colleagues, even Obama with her personal email on her personal server. Then, after receiving requests for any emails or docs relating to Benghazi, she sent 50,000 pages (not emails but pages) supposedly to the Benghazi committee and then WIPED her server of documents WE own and paid for?

This rings true even if Clinton had been a Republican. . Clinton lied. Susan Rice lied. Obama lied. People died.

If you don't see this as a HUGE issue, you need a pulse and a clue.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Cause only one side is guilty of lying right?

Were the prior investigations just not done correctly or what?

This is purely a political move that will have the same result as the prior investigations.

Both prior investigations found no nefarious actions by the admin.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

People died and they and their families deserve exhaustive investigation. No matter how many times questions are asked and answered.

I think you would want the same if you lost your loved one this way.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Is it just for this one though?

I see we have stepped to the the appeal to emotion side of things.

How many investigations were there into previous embassy attacks were citizens lives were lost?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Because only one side is guilty of pulling political moves, right? Certainly the ones who've already been shown to have lied about the incident couldn't have lied for political reasons, right?

Seems to me that you want the pot to call the kettle black, unless the side you're on is the kettle.

And no, I have no partisanship. I have no registered party and never have. I vote across party lines in pretty much every election I've ever voted in, so far as I can remember. Just to get that out of the way now.

But I have no problem with hounding a liar until they finally get around to telling the truth.

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I couldn't agree more.

But, this was a U.S. Ambassador.

When those guys screamed for help, it wasn't sent. Why ?

As to the Iraq war...We know what was the cause, they tried to kill W's Diddy.

I wish there was a better or more rational reason.

link   

Pretty sure you missed the sarcasm in my comment.

The entire second part was pure sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Must have sliped your mind that there was already investigations lead by the gop and they found nothing, but yea lets waste more tax payers money to hope one of the clowns the gop will run with might win lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join