It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Veterans need to Read This Now!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've said this here on ATS numerous times in the past and it's scary how many active duty and veterans don't seem to understand it.

When we swear our oath, it's to protect the constitution of the USA against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I AM BEGGING someone on this site to explain to me how 99.99% of our so called "elected" leaders in DC aren't enemies to the constitution?

When they sell themselves to big corporations, that is them becoming enemies of the Constitution as well. I hope that I'm still alive the day that all military veterans come together as one and begin to take that oath more seriously.
edit on 23-4-2015 by Imightknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imightknow
I've said this here on ATS numerous times in the past and it's scary how many active duty and veterans don't seem to understand it.

When we swear our oath, it's to protect the constitution of the USA against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I AM BEGGING someone on this site to explain to me how 99.99% of our so called "elected" leaders in DC aren't enemies to the constitution.

Looks like to me you have identified the true terrorist.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Imightknow

i think its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

I personally disclosed that i was having serious relationship issues with my fiancé (after she cheated on me when i wasn't there) and they took my guns from the house because she said she was uncomfortable with guns in the house.

we have not had a perfect relationship but we are BOTH physically 'abusive' to each other. the worst iv done is push her after she has beaten the shiot out of me.(I'm 6'3" 180 and she is 5'8"130)

personal story aside i think that trust is VERY important in helping psych patiens but at the same time if the doctor/supervising body thinks there is a issue then they need to act.

edit to add my diagnosis
PTSD and depression and anxiety
edit on 23-4-2015 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

last edit

The doctors were more then happy to give me xanax painkillers and SSRI's. i currently take prozac and and am trying to get over a painkiller addiction(fueled by doctors) and that in its self is a whole other issue
edit on 23-4-2015 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

The FBI must not fall under HIPPA. This is disturbing. Since so many veterans are diagnosed with PTSD, this may have some serious fallout.

And trust me, as someone who has received HIPPA training ... it's a joke. Your stuff is safe because they basically ask you nicely to respect it, not because any real security it taken. It's only as safe as the individual employer takes steps to make it.

Sure you can be held legally liable for taking medically sensitive information, but it won't stop you from taking it and spreading it around in the first place.
edit on 23-4-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Allowing doctors to ban people from having guns in an example of the government achieves it goals through back door methods. All governments do this.

This is this akin to hollowing out a democracy from the inside and supplanting with tyranny. Its how governments transit from democratic to tyranny. its happening all over the world so that in it self proves its not incident or accidental. Its happening in the US, Canada, Australia, Britain, New Zealand etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Sorry mate, been a bad 36 hours or so and I had been drinking.... I think I hit the wrong reply button.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is not really new news. If you get on the PTSD merry go round for compen$ation. that is enough to technically consider you mentally ill. So..... what do you want ? Free money or the right to own weapons. And Yea I'm a Vet.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Who was that directed at? me?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Of you are ACCUSED if domestic violence you CANNOT purchase an firearm in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join