It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant take it anymore!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
After foraging through almost all of the site topics I finally Had to join! I can't take not being able to contribute to some of these amazing conversations! I figured a brief intro would be appropriate.

About myself... Im a youngin from North Carolina (just turned 18). At a very young age I always had an advanced level of wonder about the world and i'm so happy I found this site that enables me to talk and explore new concepts of life.

I always prefer to keep and open mind and like to take in all aspects of a side before I can make my own logical conclusion/opinion.

I plan to be around for awhile as my new job allows me to browse around daily.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Welcome to ATS!

It sounds like you'll fit right in.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything by clicking on the link below this post

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie Be sure to keep your toes outside the edge of the hole as you crawl down the rabbit hole. Feed your head.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Though we were all looking ...

... happy to see you found your way to us all by yourself.

Welcome aboard!!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your journey of discovery , the natives are mostly friendly here but you may encounter a bear or two.

Stay frostie

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I always prefer to keep and open mind and like to take in all aspects of a side before I can make my own logical conclusion/opinion.

So, you're one of them "free thinkers", eh? I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes:
He who sees the truth is intelligent. He who sees the illusion is wise.
edit on 23-4-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I try to be atleast, my conscious is always second guessing itself so why not just strive to be neutral until swayed? I don't wanna be rushed to decide important stuff just yet.

Nice Quote

Ill be sure to copy&paste that one into my collection of favorites

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. It's nice to see young people with an open mind come here. When we get older we tend to get set in our ways until we discover our perception was not correct. We have been conditioned both by society and by our own knowledge and beliefs to see what is desireable for our success in the little world we have created for ourselves. Our world interacts with many others worlds though, understanding the perception of others is important. That doesn't mean we have to follow the beliefs of others though, just that we need to understand why they believe what they believe and try to still give respect when respect is do.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frostiefrostie

Hello Young Master frostie - welcome to the jungle!

I have been here a little over a year, and I still find new, cool topics in the archives and on the boards that blow me away on a daily basis. I am an avid reader/seeker and ATS feeds my reading beast - maybe it will for you too!

Be careful - I am sure you know that you are coming here to play during a verrrry interesting time in history - the US POTUS political election cycle.

If you venture into those forums wear your hip waders, carry a big stick and watch out for the gators that will be snapping
at your tush - but you are a Carolina boy...you'll do just fine!

Have fun frostie

Missie
edit on Apr3850500438505038America/Chicago by Missmissie173 because: frostie (member name) doesn't show up

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh to know at eighteen what I know now.
And such a smart lad for signing up here so,
double time on the sharp mind. Quick memo

and welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I look forward to reading what you have to say on any given topic. I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I plan to be around for awhile as my new job allows me to browse around daily.

Browsing and a paycheck, too sweet.

Are there any openings?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The only requirement is the ability to switch tabs at a moments notice if the boss comes by

catch my drift

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
a reply to: intrptr

The only requirement is the ability to switch tabs at a moments notice if the boss comes by

catch my drift

ROFL!

Got it. You remind me of Silicon Valley hey days in the 80's. Too funny.

So welcome to the machine, have a cigar, your'e going to go far.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello to a young one from an elder! Welcome!

edit on 23-4-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dude welcome to ATS!!!!

You'll fit right in here.

Out of curiosity what topics interest you here?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have fun.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have been running into quite a few of you beautiful young people in the last month or so.

I am pleased to see so many of you wandering away from the pack. There may be hope yet. We have left quite a mess in our wake. It pains me too. I hope that you learn from our mistakes.

Listen with your eyes, your head and your gut. Your heart can be more easily fooled than your gut. Always remember there is no shame in walking away. Sometimes it is your best option.

Welcome to ATS. It is a good training ground. You will learn a lot here. I wish I could say that all of it will be good. I can't. I can say that you are in good company and someone is always around that will help you out.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Welcome!

I have met many young people that are so much more aware of the world than my generation. I think we really do have a chance to change our world with the amazing young minds becoming aware. Just try not to get too jaded too fast. Sometimes not knowing is bliss.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Welcome, Frostie! You've come to the right (addictive) place!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join