It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruel Division UK - CAUTION! FIRE IMAGES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I would never try to pressure or coerce you in anyway. I would like to hear about your experiences purely out of curiosity, but in your own time and on your terms, so please don't sweat it. I have time and I'm patient.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

The Hillsborough rush was an extreme example as shown in the video, in the accounts of horses lifted off the ground, and in the tragic consequences.

The gate modification resulted in the bolts shaking free under repeated shoving. The upper bolts had to be held up when the gate was shaking.

In this video at 5:25 we have a different account of events in the control box.

The Bradford fire spread very quickly due to the steep incline under the seats, the windrows of accumulated litter and the strong, warm breeze. It spread much faster than anyone but a fire expert would be likely to expect.
edit on 2 5 2015 by Kester because: add word

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Strictly speaking I'm not trying to manufacture a bigger conspiracy, I'm presenting possibilities that greater minds than mine can pursue if they see reason.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

To keep threads on topic this really requires a new thread.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
I just don't believe, no matter how crooked a businessman might be, he'd put thousands at risk to claim a few bob. Why not just set fire to it when it was empty?

Unfortunately it seems to be more than crookedness here. If you go to five seconds in the video at this link you'll see the duper's smile. www.itv.com... Towards the end of the video Stafford explains how he controlled the directors and took care of the evacuation of the executives and players. His comments regarding evacuation of the stand suggest that was someone else's responsibility. The unfortunate overwhelming message I get from the combined evidence is that Stafford Heginbotham was not of sound mind. His propensity for arson was taken advantage of.

There had to be a source of ignition. That's why the stand had to be occupied.

For the social programmers the stand had to be occupied by football fans to ensure all wooden stands could be classified as fire risks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join