It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you EVER seen a bomb explode all blue?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen an explosion this big be all bright blue flame? link It says a weapons depot was hit by Saudis, but I've never seen a bomb blow up with only a blue flame....I know color can indicate temp and molecules can burn diff colors it's just this is all completely blue.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The thing blows at half way through and I just noticed when the cloud reaches the guy it's still BRIGHT BLUE!?!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hydrogen blows up blue or methane.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM
I think there is something wrong with the camera or the editing softwares settings (or something in that direction)
Because before it blows up the ground has also a strange colour.
The colouration of the whole setting doesn't look normal IMHO.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM
Has anyone ever seen an explosion this big be all bright blue flame?

Nope. Gotta say, "That was a first."

I think that just about ruined the cameraman's day. LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It looks like some filtering on the camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It seems like there is a glare but I can't tell if it's just a setting. To me it looks like legit coloring, except I don't know any bomb that does that. Hydrogen yes burns blue but that ain't no hydrogen bunker buster lol

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I know color can indicate temp and molecules can burn diff colors it's just this is all completely blue.

Burning metallic lead can be something like that color.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

But what surface to air bomb uses that much lead? This explosion is enormous and all I see is blue....where are the other secondary explosions or burning colors?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It is in fact a weapons depot they're striking so why does that blue color still envelope the camera after the initial explosion?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You sure? not edited? Damn.. working PGI now 4 & 1/2 years. love my fireworks! But I'm truly stumped! That video was to fast.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Depends on what the bomb set off, I'd suppose.

Or the color in the recording could be way off.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's some crazy top secret weapon, I'm just curious to what chemical process I'm missing or bomb I don't know of? Every bomb I've ever seen has an orange or red component, unless it's like a small pure hydrogen one, but even then there's some orange from the other atmosphericall elements that combust.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't think it's edited but I know nothing of editing. It just seems like the colors aren't that off for the background. They look a lil tinted but the sky is orange like it would be in a dusty place and why would a guy over there in a war zone be editing "cool" effects to his video?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

What bomb blows up pure blue? I'm honestly asking not trying to ridicule at all. I would like to learn something new if possible!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The first thing I thought when I clicked on the video was that the color seemed off.

So maybe just a filter?

But I have seen blue explosions before in battlefield online. It's their indication of friendly explosions.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes I think even if the blue was igniting hydrogen the air aound would ignite..I guess we need to know the burning temps that hydrogen produces but my money is on some camera filtering or lens filter..anti glare or something.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

But it's a Saudi air bombing on an enemy weapons depot. And color I know looks a lil off but not so much so as it would turn all colors to blue raidiant light. Maybe someone can try to filter it back to normal colors and it'll come through? Also why would a news reporter be using fancy filters on the battlefield?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't think it's edited but I know nothing of editing. It just seems like the colors aren't that off for the background. They look a lil tinted but the sky is orange like it would be in a dusty place and why would a guy over there in a war zone be editing "cool" effects to his video?

Dang! OK.. I got some connections at Zambelli's north of here.. your right about the background.. but blue? Never seen it. That's why I expect editing and fast video...

:-) wow this has me truly stumped!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

"Idk man, I mean I seen transformers fightin on the TV."

"You can edit anything now man."

Troll mode disengaged.

I'm not an expert on anything I was just giving my 2 cents.
edit on 23-4-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join