It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Opening in Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The man doing the wrapping of the arm is known as the "the puller", but his job is filled. If however you're interested in another position, they're looking for a "hole guy".

First, the puller wraps the "hole guy's" arm in a skin for protection

Then they find a big hole and the "hole guy" crawls in.

He uses fire for light

Those must be eggs.

The hole guy lets the snake take his protected arm, sort of like noodling for fish.

Then his buddy the puller pulls him out with the snake attached.

Ain't it a beauty?

It will feed the whole village for a while.

Snake Noodling - - - - - What real men do!
Maybe standing in line at the grocery store isn't as bad as it seems.

I thought about re-wording this for the survival forum, but I would still be joking.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It's not a joke! These guys live!

Lol.. thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

If I had put it in the survival forum the joke would be anyone thinking I would do it or them thinking I would expect anyone to do it.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Bigburgh

If I had put it in the survival forum the joke would be anyone thinking I would do it or them thinking I would expect anyone to do it.

Gave a star and flag..
You never had an ex'girlfriend leave her 8 for boa constrictor named Fred at your apartment after discovering her and some guy after a weekend in the Nevada desert...

Note: a healthy boa grows 1 foot a year with rats and ... (( won't elaborate )) .. Fred is now 13 feet! .. jokes on me.. but Fred has kept me cool in the summers... and I kept him warm in the winters.. (( well except the times I keep finding him in the dryer ))
Note note: Fred and my dogs get along! So weired! But it happens

The best part is: laugh go ahead! I have out of a joke from friends.. Fred has a collar and a cat leash... oh yeah! Figure that out at high grass in a public park.. and fred's poop! Oh dear god! Snakes poop!

Fred got his name after surviving 2 month missing in the high sierra mountains... DROP DEAD FRED... lives... he now resides hear in Pittsburgh PA... I feel he might sniff me out with his tongue on my death bed..

Do snakes die?

edit on 23-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Those guys look like Kalahari desert Bushmen. I can understand the risk they take, life is pretty hard in the desert, sometimes dying isn't so bad.

new topics

top topics

join