It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange UFO Experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow. sounds really crazy. Yeah, if David Jacobs' research is anything to go by (www.ufoabduction.com...) there's really not much point in regression. If they did take sperm and eggs (which is all they seem to do) you probably don't need the detail. Or as others have said, it's possible you were just so blitzed out by seeing something like this, you went silent as you drove home. What can you say after that? It's 100% experiential.

For those of you who think this sort of stuff is "ours" I really disagree. If a ship that big could move that slowly through the air (often not much faster than a bicycle by most reports) and so close to the ground, I'm pretty sure even the military industrial complex would have by now tried to make money out of the technology. As people do. Even a mysteriously floating Lazy Susan would sell for a few thousand bucks. So no. We've got tickets on ourselves thinking that's ours. IMHO humans aren't that smart and I doubt we could even attempt to reverse engineer tech which is not hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us, but most likely millions.

If you don't know of other stories about triangle UFOs, search for the Belgian UFO Flap. Lots of triangles with red circles at each corner were witnessed.

These aliens don't really care what we think - as evidence by the cloak and dagger approach to "communicating" with us. If you could call sperm and egg extraction a form of communication.
edit on 26/4/2015 by objectman because: clarity

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Addendum: I just spoke with my mother regarding this event... what she said did not reassure me.

I remember her saying we were about 45 minutes late. I asked her this:

Me: Do you remember that night me and (wife's name) saw that light?

Her: Yeah I do!

Me: How late did we get in that night?

Her: (thinks for a moment) You guys were really late, it was the middle of the night when you got in. I think 1 or 2 am.

Me: Hm. Ok thanks, just trying to recall things more clearly.

I have no clue why I would think 45 minutes, but human memory for fine detail is not all it's cracked up to be. If her recollection is to be trusted over mine (which I think it should be as I have a gap in my memory) then that is even -longer- of a period of time we can't recall. Doesn't sit well with me.
edit on 26-4-2015 by WHWIV because: gosh i sure do like parenthesis

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I can imagine how you both feel now. Sorry about this. My suspicion was that even the little you recall may be actually a false memory or displaced in time. The dog that you had to let out during the trip and then went like it hadn't for hours, the dark 8 PM Florida sky... With the risk to sound insisting, I would like to suggest again that you try this simple technique of reenacting the event. It's really simple and with no risk for more false memories like with hypnosis. You wrote you remember the rest as a day. Then you can just try to act out all as it was as accurate as possible; make the same, wear the same, eat, get into the car the same time and way, even talk the same as that day, stop in the same place, park in the same lot. Then there, on the place, try to remember the colors of the cars, the make, how many people, men, women, children, how they were dressed. Any animals around? Try to remember sounds and smells besides visuals, did somebody at any time during the trip approached you for any reason. I know that this helps a little with some people with partial amnesia. I hope this may help you too. In any case - good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice experience man, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV
Some story. But its likely nothing important. You know, got abducted, some experiments, some tagging, maybe probing, then they went for a space coffee break, and they were chatting about who the next space pope should be, forgot about you all for a while, and then resumed things. Then they told you to head back on the trajectory you were on, ie go home and forget about this. And that's what you did there mister WHWIV.

Or you can be some sort of troll pulling our leg. In either case, or all cases, I suppose we can all return to our daily scheduled programing and stuff. But cool tale either way.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Some story. But its likely nothing important. You know, got abducted, some experiments, some tagging, maybe probing, then they went for a space coffee break, and they were chatting about who the next space pope should be, forgot about you all for a while, and then resumed things. Then they told you to head back on the trajectory you were on, ie go home and forget about this. And that's what you did there mister WHWIV.

Or you can be some sort of troll pulling our leg. In either case, or all cases, I suppose we can all return to our daily scheduled programing and stuff. But cool tale either way.

Thanks for your kind words. I am neither a troll nor fabricating what I experienced. It was a thing that happened. I don't know what we saw or why we don't remember the missing span of time. I'm sort of curious why you even replied at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No reason really. Your story was semi interesting.

But really if all that you say was a real event. I think others have said it. Would you really want to know why and what happened. Generally most people who do...Well it does not make there life any easier or give them peace of mind.

But as you know, like they say. Seek and you shall find. But your not likely to like what you find. But hey! If you ever do, put it up here in words. At the very least it will make for an interesting continuation on this whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join