It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this talk...will anything 'world changing ' ever happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'vee been looking on this forum and I was wondering about the future. When will something world changing happen? What will happen?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

No...

Anyways, what the hell are you even talking about? Normally a thread consists of what you are even asking and some documentation...

Can you bring up the topic with a question and what changes you are talking about happening? Anything at all???

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anything could happen. Anytime, anywhere. Maybe in our lifetime, maybe not. ..
Yellowstone, California quake, New Madrid quake, asteroid!!?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Is this the forum where I ask "What's your favorite pizza chain?" and we all fight about it?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

When will something world changing happen?
a reply to: gell1234
Simply because you believe that something is going to happen means that something IS happening, as you type. What is difficult to know is just what it'll be. Sit back, enjoy the ride and when we get to real change, you'll know. Keep a positive attitude.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

Pizza??? This is the bacon board.

All bacon, all the time!

Had a bacon cheeseburger for lunch!

As for any earth shattering news, all I got is you're not Moloch. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify
Interesting thread. Is this the forum where I ask "What's your favorite pizza chain?" and we all fight about it?

Well, just recently pizza hut have changed the type of cheese there using and it taste's absolutely gross. But that pretty much sums up everything interesting that's happening in the world today.

Rupert Murdoch's ripping me off big time by charging me $35 a month for the news channels & the history channel, but I'm at the point where I'm seriously questioning why I would even bother! Not like anything interesting's happening in the world atm anyway, what do I even need the news channels for? No huge riots, no mass shootings and no killer viruses.

I know I sound insensitive, but why does life have to be so mundane?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
From all the happenings in this country and world new of late , I believe something "world-changing" is going to happen before the end of 2016. Sounds like a loaded bet , huh? The world does change almost daily , but what I am talking about is going to be , truly world-changing. Good luck to us all.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not as a result of anything anyone says here.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

and kraft is taking the artificial coloring out of its legendary Mac&Cheese as well.

that's gonna cause a tremble or two I'm sure of it.

and the zionist entity will go into captivity next Monday...that's something to look forward. it won't go willingly...we had to go in and get it with knives.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey! Something world changing happened to me a bit over 4 years ago. I had a baby. Changes your world.

Not what you meant?

OK, look. It's inevitable. Something world changing will happen. It's just a matter of when. It happened to the dinosaurs. It happened when the glaciers started to retreat at the beginning of the end of the Ice Age which is technically still ending, btw. It happened when those fleas hitched a ride along the Silk Road and into Europe carrying along Y. Pestis and eventually leading to the death of 1/3 of Europe's population. It happened when the sun went quiet and stopped having as many sun spots and the Thames started to freeze over in winter and the Vikings deserted their settlement of Greenland.

These things happen, but they aren't always sudden. You don't always look around and say, "Wow! The world will never be the same after this." For all we know, we are living in world changing times right now, the opening shots of WWIII, but we'll only be able to look back and see it in hindsight. Or, California or Cascadia ... or the Boot Heel of Missouri might experience "The Big One" tomorrow. We may see Israel nuked or see them nuking someone. India and Pakistan might decide to take each other out next month.

You never know. No one does really.

But, yes, something will happen. It always does.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I'vee been looking on this forum and I was wondering about the future. When will something world changing happen? What will happen?

*POOF*

There...how do you like that? You have to figure out what I changed...

De

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

HEY HEY HEY, change me back Destinyone.......

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

October 12, 4281. All humanity will perish from boredom.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you go throught history man always builds bigger things to finnaly take them down, man can take so much before he takes is chains off, probably wont happen in my life time but man always changes, its evolution.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I just had a delicious cinnamon roll... and it changed my world completely.

Relativity is neat ... and one little kind act can, in fact, change the world... sometimes, it's just not obvious and can take time to ripple outward.

But it's not as cool as ...say, mechanical warriors blasting invading bad guys.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
At the very least there will be a tremendous shift of power during the final stage of the NWO. I'm not suggesting genocide or anything of that sort (though it is a very real possibility), just give it time, I'm sure doom will find you eventually.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well i am feeling kind today so star and flag, its not world changing but its a start lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The definition of a crazy person (me) is somebody who does the same thing again and again but expects different results all the time.

If you keep on doing what you've always done
You'll keep on getting what you've always got.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think a little part of us all wants the world to change overnight.

Maybe its the zombie apocalypse
Pandemic
Solar Flare
WW3

All of the above would gladly put an end to our daily work/school routines and add some more excitement to the world
whos wants a change?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join