It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Fossils May Appear To Support Evolution.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Without understanding the creation of our universe, yet trying to understand our origins is like trying to skip to calculus in the 2nd grade with only adding and subtracting skills. You'll never get it that way. You have to understand the full process.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I don't? Well, it looks like I did, so good luck and keep digging.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Without understanding the creation of our universe, yet trying to understand our origins is like trying to skip to calculus in the 2nd grade with only adding and subtracting skills. You'll never get it that way. You have to understand the full process.

That isn't even close to an apt analogy. Like I said earlier, do I need to know how a heifer is born, raised and slaughtered to know how to make a hamburger?
edit on 22-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And that's precisely why nobody is taking you seriously. Fallacious illogical arguments will get you nowhere when trying to question science.
edit on 22-4-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, I can guarantee you one thing. You will never know until you die. Bet on that.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You call yourself a "nobody"? Well, that's a shame. I can see why you believe you came from a ape now.
edit on 22-4-2015 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You call yourself a "nobody"? Well, that's a shame. I can see why you believe you came from a ape now.

You are wrong us and apes came from a COMMON ancestor comprehension goes a long way on this subject,NOW do you understand

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

And that's precisely why nobody is taking you seriously. Fallacious illogical arguments will get you nowhere when trying to question science.

You have provided zero logic, so maybe you and some of the other evolved ape men can discuss how we were special apes that became super intelligent beings. No other theories allowed or you won't be taken seriously right? Very typical of the way science has been for hundreds of years. Alternative theories are mocked and then they turn out to be proven correct. Happens over and over again. In MY OPINION, the answers to our origins and evolution are not here on Earth, but to be found later in history by studying the universe more.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Old news buddy. Our brains are the only brains on Earth that work like reptilians. Are we also related to reptiles?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well, I can guarantee you one thing. You will never know until you die. Bet on that.

Thanks for that insight. Got any other pearls of wisdom Captain Obvious?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

Old news buddy. Our brains are the only brains on Earth that work like reptilians. Are we also related to reptiles?

Question if our brains are the only brains on earth that work like reptilians, doesn't that mean that reptilian brains don't work like that?

Besides, that claim is absurdly wrong. I'm not even sure where you got it from. How about posting some evidence of your own for a change?

All mammals have triune brains.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Both these questions have been answered previously and you failed to comprehend it.

Yes we share commom ancestry with reptiles like all mammals

Your posts are incoherent and manic. Maybe you should stop embarassing yourself
edit on 22-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Waiting for him to tie reptiles, alien life and David Icke together. That is pretty much where he seems to be headed.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Both these questions have been answered previously and you failed to comprehend it.

Yes we share commom ancestry with reptiles like all mammals

Your posts are incoherent and manic. Maybe you should stop embarassing yourself

Incoherent? How about learning how to spell "embarrassing" before you start judging others.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

David Icke is a joke, but thanks for giving us further insight into your mind of assumptions.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

Waiting for him to tie reptiles, alien life and David Icke together. That is pretty much where he seems to be headed.

Up until the reptile comment, I was already ready for him to tie human develop to alien intervention. Heck, I addressed it on page 1.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Excuse me if english isn't my native language.

But that only proves I hit a spot that hurts

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

Lower animals, such as fish, amphibians, reptiles and birds, don't do much "thinking," but instead concern themselves with the everyday business of gathering food, eating, drinking, sleeping, reproducing and defending themselves.
These are instinctual processes [source: National Geographic]. Therefore, their brains are organized along the major centers that control these functions.
We humans perform these functions as well, and so have a "reptilian" brain built into us.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Do you have reading comprehension problems that you fail to understand science claims we have common ancestry with reptiles?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I understand and my original comment was satire. Do you understand satire?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join